Metal Storm logo
Football/Soccer

Original post

Posted by Ellrohir, 05.09.2012 - 17:22
Written by Bad English on 05.09.2012 at 17:01

You eliminate Rus and make revenge in Polish name for insults in EC,,, be happy

i am not, because we play shit since like 2008...we played shit throughout whole qualification, played shit throughout whole EC except this one lucky game and we will probably be playing shit throughout WC 2014 qualification...but players call themselves heroes now, because they were in EC and they were in quarterfinal...now who is there to question their superiority, eh?

i dont mind losses, i dont mind unexpected failures - that simply happens from time to time, its sport...but talking about czech football, it is a permanent state of mess and the players clearly lost contact with reality...call themselves stars, act like stars, but dont play like that...

i really hope i am wrong now and something has changed since last game...but what? players are the same, coach is the same, ideology is the same...
20.12.2022 - 09:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Karim Benzema retiring from French team after 97 games... damn guy should manage 100!
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.12.2022 - 10:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Some funny facts about Messi

Pele never played in Europe.
Cruyff never won the World Cup.
Cristiano never won the World Cup.
Maradona never won the Copa America.
Ronaldo (Nr 9) never won the Champions League.

Lionel Messi has won it all. The greatest ever

wow I did not thought Maradona did jot won Copa
----

29.12.2022 - 10:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I remember in Serie B when Napoli plaid whit Juventus in San Paolo it was 70 000 something attendee a new record in tier 2 in a world probbaly (unless River Plate in Monumental beated it whit whit Rosario Central match) then its new record what stands.

Bari vs Genoa Incredible 48.877 fans attended the match!
https://www.ultras-tifo.net/photo-news/7000-bari-genoa-26-12-2022.html

English teams relegation might have good attendance but Tier 3 and Tier 4 I believe Glasgow Rangers own record to attendance.
2. and 3. Bundesliga usually has good attendee but arenas are not so big there, Dynamo Dresden might have 4500 and TSV 1985 Munchen Alianz and Olympia can gater croup, Hamburg, Hannover to
----

29.12.2022 - 20:48
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
RIP Pele, greatest footballer who ever lived
29.12.2022 - 22:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
RIP Pele, not suprise due his health, but still... Gone but never forgotten. Greatest player, 3 world cups won't be beaten by Messi or Ronaldo. Great man, player and character... Only few was close and good as he....
----

02.01.2023 - 20:43
F3ynman
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Ronaldo now joins a team in Saudi Arabia
Sad to see one of the best Champions League players ever leave that competition (although I guess he might not have qualified with Man Utd for the CL anyways)
03.01.2023 - 08:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by F3ynman on 02.01.2023 at 20:43

Ronaldo now joins a team in Saudi Arabia
Sad to see one of the best Champions League players ever leave that competition (although I guess he might not have qualified with Man Utd for the CL anyways)

I don't get it, he has more money as all people in ms together and times more, why he needs it. Besides can you live in Saudi a normal life even as rich? It means you deny all European values. It means his next wc dream is over.
----

06.01.2023 - 16:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----

09.01.2023 - 18:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
So AEK 1-0 Panathinaikos, might be first year when Olympakos wont win in ages,
derbies in Gerorgos Kariakakis are OK, in Leoforos yes its awesome, but finally AEK has own stadion Agia Sophia Stadium, even I miss Nikos Goumas Stadium. Good see small arena, because OAKA are to big
----

09.01.2023 - 19:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Gareth Bale: Wales captain retires from football aged 33

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64214855

So young he could play 3 years till. but after real FC Los Agelos ...he could easily get good roll in Spain, Germany, Italy or England, not first 3 teams but still and not so much money, he could play, but I understand and respect his move.
----

10.01.2023 - 20:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Andy -
Greece Volos F.C. 0-4 Olympiakos there was 15 000 red invasion on away game, maybe largest number this season in any EUFA domestic league

Sometimes in small town when BIG team comes they take huge numbers of away fans and often locals accept it, good way to get ticket money.

----

17.01.2023 - 15:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
PSG could leave Parc des Princes after mayor turns down sale

https://www.aljazeera.com/sports/2023/1/15/psg-threatens-to-quit-parc-des-princess-their-home-stadium

I agree, its good, we can not sell our clubs to arab oil. Clubs should be European own and players should earn so much. Old players did finish in MLS, China, India was same, Qatar, but I believe Ronaldo opened doors to Saudi to get old stars and overpay them.

I wish football clubs be own buy locals.

Parc des Princes is good arena. I doubt PSG will sold out Stad de France, you need rent it, then again build new costs (arabs has money) where and time table .... well well
----

21.01.2023 - 18:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Juventus docked 15 points in Serie A by Italian federation for false accounting

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/jan/20/italian-football-federation-prosecutor-asks-for-nine-point-penalty-for-juventus

I think independent financial institution should go trough all big team finances , I think Serie C should be good example to others dont doo it. Serie C whit out one year possibility to promotion. Once they were in B, now well I think its lucky deasison, what happens, they miss UEFA games,
----

23.01.2023 - 09:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Fymann hhehhehe
1. FC Köln 7-1 Werder Bremen. How could it happen

TSV 1860 München gg. FSV Zwickau 3:1

Watching that video reminds me like 10 years ago or more football was more plain in such weather, it was normal, (I know in Holland, Germany, Denmark, UK people canty drive car whit 2cm snow hahhahahahhaha) but in old days games was not canceled due bad weather. I remember Dinamo Kiev plaid November, December CL games in minus 15¤C sometimes , old good days.
----

23.01.2023 - 10:18
F3ynman
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
I remember like 10 years ago when teams like Schalke, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, Bremen were very strong. Now only Bayern and Dortmund dominate, although Freiburg and Union Berlin are big surprises this year.

Koln are an interesting team. They've had some good stars in the past like Podolski and Modeste. Impressive win from them! Bremen's defense was trash, but they do have the strong Füllkrug (the only good German player in the last World Cup)
23.01.2023 - 10:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by F3ynman on 23.01.2023 at 10:18

I remember like 10 years ago when teams like Schalke, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, Bremen were very strong. Now only Bayern and Dortmund dominate, although Freiburg and Union Berlin are big surprises this year.

Koln are an interesting team. They've had some good stars in the past like Podolski and Modeste. Impressive win from them! Bremen's defense was trash, but they do have the strong Füllkrug (the only good German player in the last World Cup)

Germany ahs Bayern what takes big cake, but other teams from 2 to 15 can make good game and its interesting competition, evening games are best, I think Bundesliga is better as PL atm to watch
----

29.01.2023 - 20:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Andy , Fymann
What kind away sectors you prefer, British, German , Juventus where away fans are close to home fans, separated whit small fence, or steward line?
Or Souther where are like 30 meters and huge fences and police force guarding.

I personally prefer safety I think there should be more heavy fences, but same time German stadions looks amazing in the games. So I dont know, but I never will buy ticket close to away fans. I prefer central seats or good soffa and HD TV
----

29.01.2023 - 23:19
F3ynman
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Written by Bad English on 29.01.2023 at 20:15

I prefer central seats or good soffa and HD TV

Yeah I'm the same
13.02.2023 - 18:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveprice/2022/12/18/what-gianni-infantinos-2025-fifa-club-world-cup-could-look-like/?sh=75abf6241298

This is inetresting
River and Boca aganst best European teams
Anyway interesting idea, but how, when, where they get time and how UEFA and Conbal teams be chosen and where to play and how, because national championships, well we will see
----

15.02.2023 - 10:37
Morax

Bad bussiness lead them to this, then also since then football in general has changed, now you have english teams who are full of money and can offer more money than Germans.. Germany also has a rule that doesn't allow millionares buying clubs like in England.. The result of is Bayern are dominating german football for 10 years now, Dortmund are right behind but their problem is selling their stars.. Haaland left last summer, Bellingham will leave in summer of 2023.. They can't keep their star player, Bundesliga has become like development league for talented youth players who are later sold to Spain and England..
15.02.2023 - 12:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Morax on 15.02.2023 at 10:37

Bad bussiness lead them to this, then also since then football in general has changed, now you have english teams who are full of money and can offer more money than Germans.. Germany also has a rule that doesn't allow millionares buying clubs like in England.. The result of is Bayern are dominating german football for 10 years now, Dortmund are right behind but their problem is selling their stars.. Haaland left last summer, Bellingham will leave in summer of 2023.. They can't keep their star player, Bundesliga has become like development league for talented youth players who are later sold to Spain and England..
'
That rule is good, and I think clubs should be owned by own country and there are many companies what offers and can sponsor teams
Best league for young talents are EreDivisie
----

17.02.2023 - 12:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
River Plate has removed the athletics track from the Monumental and expanded its capacity to 84,000 people, becoming the largest stadium in South America.

I like that idea, looks awesome, if they do, damn I hope 2030 WC be plaid there for jubuleum. Los Barachas Del Tablon. hehehhe

https://www.facebook.com/ultrastifo2004/photos/a.176821197465/10159044642397466/
----

17.02.2023 - 12:28
F3ynman
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
^ yeah that looks awesome!
17.02.2023 - 14:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by F3ynman on 17.02.2023 at 12:28

^ yeah that looks awesome!

Estadio Mario Alberto Kempes should so same, since 6 teams shares it
Well good stadion same as Bombonera and Estadio Libertadores de América )CA Independinte)
Estadio Presidente Juan Domingo Perón (Racing Club) are equal as Monumental

----

17.02.2023 - 22:27
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
^ Imagine the atmosphere against Boca Juniors with that colossal crowd
18.02.2023 - 08:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 17.02.2023 at 22:27

^ Imagine the atmosphere against Boca Juniors with that colossal crowd

Bombonera has better but removing track can make it better
Its like Independiente vs Racing Club, crazy derby

I wonder why Boca pronaces as Juniors in English J not Spanish why?
River Plate also funny name like plate you use search a gold
----

18.02.2023 - 09:40
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by Bad English on 18.02.2023 at 08:57

La Bombonera (aka - The Chocolate Box) is amazing! it's iconic architecture and amazing atmosphere created by the Boca fans makes it one of the greatest stadiums in the world. It's not always about size, sometimes these new stadiums take away that special atmosphere, look at Highbury and Arsenal, West Ham, Tottenham Hotspur.
18.02.2023 - 09:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 18.02.2023 at 09:40

Written by Bad English on 18.02.2023 at 08:57

La Bombonera (aka - The Chocolate Box) is amazing! it's iconic architecture and amazing atmosphere created by the Boca fans makes it one of the greatest stadiums in the world. It's not always about size, sometimes these new stadiums take away that special atmosphere, look at Highbury and Arsenal, West Ham, Tottenham Hotspur.

I agree about it I dont like new ones, I hope De Kuijp stays and why they need tera down San Siro.
Well Top nation as Argentina needs 84000 I would say, but its good re fixing nit new one
----

18.02.2023 - 11:03
Morax
Written by Bad English on 15.02.2023 at 12:40

Written by Morax on 15.02.2023 at 10:37

'
That rule is good, and I think clubs should be owned by own country and there are many companies what offers and can sponsor teams
Best league for young talents are EreDivisie

In one way yes its good but for the sake of being competative it isn't good.. Germans chose the first one to keep the tradition even though german clubs aren't really competative in Europe regulary.. They have their 5 minutes every decade.. For example last time german team played UCL final besides Bayern was Borussia Dortmund 10 years ago.. That says a lot..
18.02.2023 - 11:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Morax on 18.02.2023 at 11:03

In one way yes its good but for the sake of being competative it isn't good.. Germans chose the first one to keep the tradition even though german clubs aren't really competative in Europe regulary.. They have their 5 minutes every decade.. For example last time german team played UCL final besides Bayern was Borussia Dortmund 10 years ago.. That says a lot..

Yes but then again when PSG plaid in the final,. Germans do well in EL and Conference L and besides that they do well. I prefer German version, but then again if we stop it best players will move to Saudi
----