Metal Storm logo
Favorite Instrumental

Original post

Posted by Stigmatized, 19.07.2006 - 23:53
So, what is your favorite instrumental song? For those of you who don't know, and instrumental is a track without lyrics or vocal music.

My favorite has to be from a band I very recently discovered, called Shade Empire. Their track Ravine is one excellent instrumental. Cool piano intro especially.
11.09.2006 - 23:40
Gothya
Written by Bad English on 09.09.2006 at 23:40

and about love, I dont belive in it, so thats why i had diferent fielings listen that song I dont belive in it, so thats why i had diferent fielings listen that song

then my dear @kariasakis7 i cant help you on that dude:shit:, that's another theme im not even expert so let things like that and just enjoy the music
----
OUR HEART MAKES THE PLANS,BUT IT IS THE LORD WHOM DIRECTS OUR STEPS
11.09.2006 - 23:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Gothya on 11.09.2006 at 23:40

Written by Bad English on 09.09.2006 at 23:40

and about love, I dont belive in it, so thats why i had diferent fielings listen that song I dont belive in it, so thats why i had diferent fielings listen that song

then my dear @kariasakis7 i cant help you on that dude:shit:, that's another theme im not even expert so let things like that and just enjoy the music

jaja i know nobody can make me belive in ,love, but if somene can Im open for it

But I think instrumental songs aresoemthing intresting, i dunno, If i had band I counpouse instriumental song in ewery album and soem free imagination in concerts, like early Iron Maiden, and I dunno bt people usualy are against instrumental music
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.09.2006 - 00:35
Gothya
ok that's cool to know....;D

btw i'm not agaist instrumental songs, i actually love them, but those ones wich really are good, cause i want to enjoy them not gettin bored with them; besides i havent heard many instrumental songs so i guess i cant say too much about that and let me tell u something, i love those metallica's instumental songs, are great, i also have an album and all the songs are instrumental, it's called 'chamber metal' , the bands who participe into the album are not famous but the music is pretty great, it has just like 8 tracks, not i mean 14 (hehe) but it's so enjoyable
----
12.09.2006 - 00:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Gothya on 12.09.2006 at 00:35

ok that's cool to know....;D

btw i'm not agaist instrumental songs, i actually love them, but those ones wich really are good, cause i want to enjoy them not gettin bored with them; besides i havent heard many instrumental songs so i guess i cant say too much about that and let me tell u something, i love those metallica's instumental songs, are great, i also have an album and all the songs are instrumental, it's called 'chamber metal' , the bands who participe into the album are not famous but the music is pretty great, it's has just like 8 tracks but it's so enjoyable

Yes I dont like love and I explain it in love tread

I loke instrumentsla,s in my live i had hear planty of them and every day something, but not metal stuff, jazz, claiscal, blues, folk, but in metal its amazing and intresting and seems almouts ewery band write track then vocalists search lyrics and write for that song and
I like early metallica songs and one cD of ''Garage ice'' firts CD and I like Metallica instrumentals, and almouts ewery band instrumental song , i had gear Czech muiscian instrumentl album its jazz rock and his name was Milos Dado or something its great, so instrumental songs rocks
----

12.09.2006 - 01:10
Gothya
yeeaaah, that guy plays a song into the cd i got!!!! i thinks we're talking about the same man cause his name is Milos dodo dolezal, so im 99.99% it's him, and that song is great, well all the album is amazing, I LOVE this cd, perfect one, if you have the chance to get it, do it! i really recommend it to you, excellent cd, total metal!!
----
12.09.2006 - 10:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Gothya on 12.09.2006 at 01:10

yeeaaah, that guy plays a song into the cd i got!!!! i thinks we're talking about the same man cause his name is Milos dodo dolezal, so im 99.99% it's him, and that song is great, well all the album is amazing, I LOVE this cd, perfect one, if you have the chance to get it, do it! i really recommend it to you, excellent cd, total metal!!

you get Milo? Dodo CD?
He is chech and its wery rear CD and I had seen them in TV in interwiew damn i understand only fiew worlds in czceh

And he was drummer in soem other Cz band or meybe slovak, he can be slovak too and I had seen 2 videos of his old band, but those songs was not nstrumentals
----

12.09.2006 - 10:44
Warman
Erotic Stains
Sad instrumental songs are something I can't resist. Norther are masters of that: "The Last Night", "Frozen Sky", "Nightfall", "Beneath" and "Instu Mental" ... almost makes me cry. Evergrey is a band I don't like because of the singer but they have an instrumental song on their latest album, "Till Dagmar", which is so beautiful!
----
12.09.2006 - 10:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Warmen - There was one finish power metal band Warmen or Norther who plays moustly instrumental songs, simmilar like Childrens of Bodom and but only instrumental verses i forgot name and it was pritty intresting and great band
----

12.09.2006 - 11:11
Procardia
Account deleted
It's an hard question.. Maybe my favourite instrumental should be In Memoriam (by Moonspell as you know at Memorial) I loved it, it's a powerful introdution.
12.09.2006 - 22:24
Gothya
Written by Bad English on 12.09.2006 at 10:29

you get Milo? Dodo CD?
He is chech and its wery rear CD and I had seen them in TV in interwiew damn i understand only fiew worlds in czceh

And he was drummer in soem other Cz band or meybe slovak, he can be slovak too and I had seen 2 videos of his old band, but those songs was not nstrumentals

no brother, it would be pretty nice to get a cd from milos, but unfortunately i just have this two songs from him, wich are included into this album i mentioned; and, sorry but i dont even know 'bout his band or something, i dont have any milos' band stuff but im sure they sound great, cause at least this songs are pretty great......
btw he's czech and at least you can understand a little czech, cause about me, i dont get ANY damn word!!!!!!
----
12.09.2006 - 22:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Gothya - im not shore if he is chzech and I dounloud his instrumental CD and it are in my old pc who dies and bout his band, he as I think drummer, im not shore and I cant remeber his band name and if those instrumentals are in cz you can post it here I try translate if I will understand
but you knows spanish, i fiew basic works like Buenos Dias and Barra Bravas
----

18.09.2006 - 03:42
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Staff
The best two instrumentals i can think of off the top of my head would be Graveworm - Threnody & Stride - Borrowed time. Both are absolutly fantastic & i recomend both of them if you haven't hear 'em before.
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
18.09.2006 - 09:11
?Bodomchild?
Written by Bad English on 12.09.2006 at 10:59

@Warmen - There was one finish power metal band Warmen or Norther who plays moustly instrumental songs, simmilar like Childrens of Bodom and but only instrumental verses i forgot name and it was pritty intresting and great band

Yea dude ! both of them are finnish and both have instrumental songs...Warmen have a lot of instrumental songs and Norther have too but i think taht Warmen are more into the instrumental songs so howerver...both such a real kicking ass bands !

I dont know if someone put them but im lazzy to read those pages

Metallica - Orion

Korpiklaani - Pine Woods

Tuatha De Danann - Celtia

Stratosphere - Stratovarius

Dawn of Winter Solstice - Stormlord

Final Gates - Running Wild

La Leyenda de la Llorona - Mägo De Oz
----
asd
19.09.2006 - 21:36
Gothya
Written by Bad English on 12.09.2006 at 22:33

if those instrumentals are in cz you can post it here I try translate if I will understand

Actually they have no lyrics, that's why it's instrumental ;
btw nice spanish, i mean i guess you know many words in many languages, dont you?
----
19.09.2006 - 23:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Gothya on 19.09.2006 at 21:36

Written by Bad English on 12.09.2006 at 22:33

if those instrumentals are in cz you can post it here I try translate if I will understand

Actually they have no lyrics, that's why it's instrumental ;
btw nice spanish, i mean i guess you know many words in many languages, dont you?

I mean song titles not lyrics, because sometimes osng titles specely instrumental can be wierd like 023dP% somethink and if you wanna I can try translate those soeng titles in ingelsh

Spanish - hahah ''Amo el alcohol y deseo casarlo '' *
haha marry alcohol its be funy wedding*

i can understgand when watching football but i know bad spanish
----

19.09.2006 - 23:28
Gothya
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man where the hell did you get that? ''Amo el alcohol y deseo casarlo '' , pretty funny stuff; ok, huh, actually the titles are even in english so no problem with it
----
20.09.2006 - 20:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Just now I listen good instrumental BM lil' avangard song band name are Graveland from Poland and mamber in sam etiem are Lord Wind mamber and song calls ''Battle Of Giants'' www.folkmetail.net and there are my space link and there are this song
----

21.09.2006 - 21:42
DLMokoma
Account deleted
Hm, I know this ain't really original, but my favorite is The Call Of Ktulu Pure gold, pure gold.
25.09.2006 - 19:09
Tydirium
Account deleted
My choice is for sure the unbelievable "Instrumedley" Dream Theater
played on the Train of Thought Tour 2003/2004. It was recorded in
Tokyo and appears on their DVD "Live at Budokan".
The greatest instrumental ever!
04.10.2006 - 05:18
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
A couple of my fav instrumentals:
Metallica - The Call of Ktulu - great song with awesome riffs and solos
Dream Theater - Erotomania - pure brilliance
Dream Theater - Stream of Conciousness - heavy and soft at the same time, brilliant combination of sounds from the masters of Prog Metal
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
08.10.2006 - 23:06
Dark Snake
Account deleted
Some of my fav. instrumentials too:
Dragonlord - Vals De La Muerte
Dimmu Borgir - Progenies of The Great Apocalypse (Orchestra Version)
Dimmu Borgir - Eradication Instincts Defined (Orchestra Version)
Dimmu Borgir - Perfection Or Vanity
Dimmu Borgir - Fear And Wonder

As you see, I have a lot of Dimmu-Instrumentials.
'Cuz they're all catchy in a deep way. The keyboard play is the key.
And that is a good thing, don't ya' think?

10.10.2006 - 17:54
Damnated
Churchburner
^ fear and wonder is really a good song

another good one is Darkestrah's Part II - Jashil Oy. this song is just amazing. it has acoustic passages, fast black metal parts, ambient background noises. it is 10 minutes long, but you can't get bored of it,

a beautiful ambient album is Marblebog's Wind Of Moors . the band plays ambient/black in general, but this release is all ambient.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.

10.10.2006 - 21:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I like good song of Pshchotic Waltz an dit calls ''Lock To The Sky'' and when i lsietn it I had feeling that singer soon start singing and that tahy us epioano(I doubt) and werry great techique of instrumenst, hight quality players
----

10.10.2006 - 23:05
Kanon
Account deleted
Sup guys, well my favorite instrumental songs are:

Holy Light-Stratovarius
The Call of Ktulu- Metallica
Stratofortress-Stratovarius
Orion-Metallica
Arpegios from hell-Yngwie
Asgard-Therion
10.10.2006 - 23:26
darksun
mourn-sentenced
i listened to it millions of time but it still achieves to make me dream of my pains.
----
Dark is the sunlight,we cast the life together
Dark is the sunlight or I'm blind forever..
12.10.2006 - 10:10
iMPERiAL_iCE
Weeping Heart
My Favourite instrumental:
Graveworm - Ceremonial Requiem | Thorns Of Desolation
Death - Voice Of The Soul
In Flames - Dialouge With the Stars
Iced Earth - 1776
Iron Maiden - Transylvania

------------and so many more.......
----
The older I get.........The faster I was

Smurfilator -- back when Smurf Metal existed :'(
26.10.2006 - 14:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
You all shood tr this Echarist - The Eucharist from album Mirrorlands 1996 ist great melodic death metal song and instrumental, realy great
----

26.10.2006 - 20:07
Mega-Slayer
One I have really been enjoying latley is "Last Dawn" by Savatage off of Hall Of The Mountain King,its just a short guitar interlude,but it is very catchy and cool.
----

Intestinally Punctured Smurf
28.10.2006 - 08:39
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Embryo by Black sabbath, its such a creepy, yet magical sounding 25 second song. so catchy.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
28.10.2006 - 13:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Mega-Slayer on 26.10.2006 at 20:07

One I have really been enjoying latley is "Last Dawn" by Savatage off of Hall Of The Mountain King,its just a short guitar interlude,but it is very catchy and cool.

Hall Of the Mountain Kind are song wher ear evocals, so its NOT instrumental songs

@wurzel - I dont count those short songs instrumental, I dunno how to call them IMO instrumental shood be longer how 2 minutes
Black Sabbath in masters Of Reality are fiew good shorts songs
----