Metal Storm logo
Windhand - To Tour Europe With Inter Arma

If you like doom and stoner/sludge metal, chances are you are going to like this tour. Two American bands, namely Windhand and Inter Arma, are joining forces on a European trek that will take place in April. Check out the dates and the amazing tour flyer below. Inter Arma will make their live debut on European soil.

Windhand drummer Ryan Wolfe commented: "We're really excited to return to Europe and especially honored to be playing Roadburn and Heavy Days In Doomtown. We met some cool folks on our previous tour and looking forward to catching up with them. Plus playing with Inter Arma for a few weeks will be easy on my ears."

Inter Arma guitarist Trey Dalton added: "We've heard nothing but pretty incredible things about how awesome it can be touring in Europe, and needless to say we're very ready to experience that for ourselves. We're most definitely looking forward to playing at Roadburn as we're basically pals with half the bands playing, not to mention that we'll be with some of our best friends in Windhand for the majority of the tour. That being said, I think we're pretty excited about all of the shows. Most of us haven't done a lot of international traveling at all so this is a pretty righteous opportunity."

Tour dates:

Inter Arma & Indian:

April 4 - Antwerp, BEL, Kavka
April 5 - Drachten, NED, Iduna
April 6 - Flensburg, GER, Luftschlossfabrik
April 9 - Copenhagen, DEN, KB18 (w/ 16 & Grime)

Windhand, Inter Arma & Indian:

April 10 - Leipzig, GER - Doom Over Leipzig
April 11 - Bielefeld, GER, AJZ
April 12 - Tilburg, NED - Roadburn Festival

Windhand & Inter Arma:

Apr 13 - Birmingham, UK, Scruffy Murphys
Apr 14 - Edinburgh, UK, Bannermans
Apr 15 - Manchester, UK, Roadhouse
Apr 16 - London UK, Islington Academy 2
Apr 18 - Paris, FRA - Doomed Gatherings
Apr 19 - Milan, ITA, Lo-Fi
Apr 20 - Vienna, AUT, Arena
Apr 21 - Linz, AUT, Kapu
Apr 22 - Basel, SUI, Hirscheneck
Apr 23 - Geneva, SUI, Usine
Apr 24 - Cologne, GER, Gebaude 9

Windhand:

Apr 25 - Aalborg, DEN, 1000fryd
Apr 26 - Oslo, NOR, Revolver
May 2 - Stockholm, SWE, Pussy A GoGo
May 3 - Gothenburg, SWE, Truckstop Alaska
May 4 - Copenhagen, DEN - Heavy Days In Doomtown

Inter Arma:

April 26 - Arnhem, NED, Willemeen

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Windhand
Event: Windhand: Satan Surrounds You - European Tour 2014
Posted: 25.01.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 25 users
25.01.2014 - 21:49
Draugen
I can only afford one trip to Stockholm this coming spring so the question is whether I want to see Windhand on the 2nd or Blood Ceremony on the 17th. Time will tell...

Hits total: 2236 | This month: 9