Metal Storm logo
Unearth - Debut New Track, Album Details Unveiled

Unearth also premiered new music today. While the metalcore outfit hasn't released a new album since 2011 Darkness In The Light, they are now gearing up to release Watchers Of Rule. The new offering will be out on October 28th via eOne Music. In anticipation, the group has debuted online a new track, "The Swarm." Check it out below and let us know what you think about it.

To pre-order Watchers Of Rule, visit this location.

Tracks:

01. Intro
02. The Swarm
03. Lifetime In Ruins
04. Guards Of Contagion
05. From The Tombs Of Five Below
06. Never Cease
07. Trail To Fire
08. To The Ground
09. Burial Lines
10. Birth Of A Legion
11. Watchers Of Rule

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Unearth
Posted: 09.09.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 55 users
09.09.2014 - 22:02
Gothmog_Motsham

Man this sound too good! Barely no trace of Metalcore which is always a good thing. And I really dig the artwork!
10.09.2014 - 00:29
WinterMadness

Full disclosure, I hate metalcore so yes, I came into this knowing I probably wouldn't like it.
That said, it wasn't as bad as it could have been. The blast beats had me excited, and it had potential (for my tastes) until the metalcore vox and guitar tone ruined it (for me).
10.09.2014 - 11:33
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Written by WinterMadness on 10.09.2014 at 00:29

Full disclosure, I hate metalcore so yes, I came into this knowing I probably wouldn't like it.
That said, it wasn't as bad as it could have been. The blast beats had me excited, and it had potential (for my tastes) until the metalcore vox and guitar tone ruined it (for me).

Not sure what you mean by "metalcore vox" on this track becuase it just sounds like generic metal yelling, common to many sub-genres within metal. I thought a defining feature of metalcore vox was screaming in verses and cleans on the refrains. Didn't hear any of that here. For the record, didn't really enjoy the song much.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...

Hits total: 2040 | This month: 7