Metal Storm logo
Chad Gray - Frontman Explains Mudvayne Break Up

Hellyeah frontman Chad Gray explained in a recent interview with Billboard why his previous band Mudvayne broke up after five studio albums together and hits like "Dig". Gray revealed: "I still love and talk to those guys, but it's like being in a relationship and all the sudden things just start to fall apart. Mudvayne was just dissolving. It became too much for all of us. It was no one person in particular's fault. We all have faults. It was crumbling beneath us. I chose to be an artist and continue to play in Hellyeah."

He added: "People want what they want ? sometimes you can't have what you want. That's been the frustration - they want Mudvayne, but we can't give it to 'em. I tell people all of the time, 'Dude, if you want to hear it, buy it and listen to it. There are CDs, and I am hugely proud of what we did.'"

Hellyeah's new album, Unden!able, arrives on June 3rd. In addition to current single "Human", the set features a cover of Phil Collins' "I Don't Care Anymore". The song features a guitar track from late Pantera guitarist and Vinnie's brother "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott, which Vinnie and Dimebag first recorded 14 years ago.

Source: billboard.com
Band profile: Mudvayne
Posted: 04.06.2016 by StillReignJH6413

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 98 users
04.06.2016 - 18:44
FYA
Destroyer
Good to know that this genre is dead.
15.11.2018 - 08:19
Comments of the news and its branches have been conducive for the future times. The worth of the term and essaymama review is done for the formation of the parts for the struggling elements and instruments for the people.

Hits total: 8081 | This month: 13