Metal Storm logo
Favorite One-Man Band

Original post

Posted by Puff, 20.08.2006 - 06:31
As The title says it, this is a forum to discuss about your favorite one-man bands. and also a place where you might learn about new bands.

What is a one-man band might you ask?
well... its a band who consist of only 1 member. I think bands like that are great since you can clearly hear one's tought expressed through music without any contradictions. surely there are lots of 1 man bands that are very suckish but still I think one man bands are more suitable for Black Metal.

My Favorite band at the moment is Ad Hominem. With its war like riffs and and black atmosphere.
I am also alot into Kristallnacht and Satanic Warmaster aswell.

EDIT: I didn't really know where to put this thread so I decided to put it here even if most one man band are BM I am speaking of one man bands in general.
08.04.2012 - 04:35
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by [user id=130727] on 07.04.2012 at 20:15
...the worst one is Nortt and I really don't know why this band has been ranked this high on MS

I don't understand what you think is so bad about it. :/
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
08.04.2012 - 09:16
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 08.04.2012 at 04:35

Written by [user id=130727] on 07.04.2012 at 20:15
...the worst one is Nortt and I really don't know why this band has been ranked this high on MS

I don't understand what you think is so bad about it. :/

well there might be other ppl who like this kind of production but the whole song writing is terrible sorry I don't mean to offend your taste of music if you like it. The music worth 3 out of 10 if you ask me
08.04.2012 - 09:23
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by [user id=130727] on 08.04.2012 at 09:16
well there might be other ppl who like this kind of production but the whole song writing is terrible sorry I don't mean to offend your taste of music if you like it. The music worth 3 out of 10 if you ask me

Not offended at all, I was just curious as to why you pointed Nortt out as a bad project. Personally I really enjoy the mixture of black metal and funeral doom, and the atmosphere really works for me. Different tastes, no big deal.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
08.04.2012 - 09:28
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Yeah no big deal,