Metal Storm logo
Favourite Children of Bodom album

Poll

Which Children of Bodom album do you like most?

Follow the Reaper
Hatebreeder
Hate Crew Deathroll
Are You Dead Yet?
Blooddrunk
All
Something Wild
None

Total votes: 78
20.10.2008 - 10:41
Yossarian
Hi all,

COB are not one of my favourite bands, but there are two albums with which I enjoy a lot. These are Follow the Reaper and Hatebreeder. I would like to know the opinion of real fans of the band. For me, Follow the Reaper is an auditive orgasm that everybody should experience.
20.10.2008 - 10:41
Yossarian
I follow the reaper
20.10.2008 - 14:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What a poll

When I was young n stupid, I liked CoB, soem 4 years ago I like firts 3 albums, now I dont like even those ...
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.10.2008 - 21:01
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Lol Bad English
My vote goes to Follow the Reaper. I think every song for FTR is a good song. But my favourites are Children of Decadence and Everytime I Die.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
21.10.2008 - 02:20
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Hatebreeder is the only Children of Bodom album that I can listen to from start to finish without hating myself. I don't like this band and I hate keyboards, but Hatebreeder has some pretty cool classical guitars. Alexi must be the only musician in the world where the more drunk he gets, the worse his music becomes.
21.10.2008 - 05:25
EaTNaLiVe666
Account deleted
Written by Dangerboner on 21.10.2008 at 02:20

Hatebreeder is the only Children of Bodom album that I can listen to from start to finish without hating myself. I don't like this band and I hate keyboards, but Hatebreeder has some pretty cool classical guitars. Alexi must be the only musician in the world where the more drunk he gets, the worse his music becomes.

Herman Lee

I voted Hatecrew Death Roll its the best one Needled 24/7 and the Hatecrew death roll song was fuckjin great too. Hatebreeder would be second.

I also don't listen to CoB that much anymore. After Blooddrunk they lost anything they possibly had.
21.10.2008 - 11:17
Yossarian
Lol Bad English, I also think that this band sometimes appear to be for children..."of Bodom".
Written by Bad English on 20.10.2008 at 14:24

What a poll

When I was young n stupid, I liked CoB, soem 4 years ago I like firts 3 albums, now I dont like even those ...

29.10.2008 - 16:07
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Hatebreeder:maniac:
29.10.2008 - 16:16
Stigmatized
I gotta go with Follow the Reaper. That album owned my life at one point. I enjoy everything they've done pretty much, but I enjoy it in different ways. Follow the Reaper and Hatebreeder are unique because I can listen to them regardless of my mood, while the others if I'm in the right mood I can enjoy them
29.10.2008 - 16:49
Until the End
I don't listen to these as much anymore as well but I've never, ever liked anything after the Hatebreeder album by them.

So for me it's got to be 1) Hatebreeder 2) Something Wild.
31.10.2008 - 14:26
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
I'm annoyed by that band's poularity among lil girls, but the guitars are still great... I voted for Hatebreeder, of course. Something Wild, Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper are the only valuable albums from Children, but Hatebreeder's the very best one. Hatecrew Deathroll and Are You Dead Yet? are not good at all, while Blooddrunk has moments, but sucks on the whole.
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....
31.10.2008 - 17:22
Dreamwar_86
To Arms!
Hatebreeder by far , then something wild and follow the reaper , the rest is just ok (cough ,bad) XD
----
Stay Metal !!!
04.11.2008 - 19:23
sq_xeper
Definetely Follow the Reaper. Hatebreeder its great but FTR has incredible solos, its an unique album
----
The only way to learn is be aware and hold on tight...
05.11.2008 - 23:17
Nightmare^
Follow the Reaper. The best album not only COB, but the entire genre's, ever released. Hatebreeder is good, but not that good. As for their last 2 albums, no comment.
----
06.11.2008 - 15:43
Janne
Hugin
when I discovered this topic i thought Hatebreeder is far leading. I was a bit shocked when I saw Follow The Reaper in the 1st place.
I like both album but Hatebreeder is better imo. so I vote that.
----

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
07.11.2008 - 22:55
PM
Hail Lusitânia
It's definatly not my favourite style, but they really rock it hard and i love some of their stuff!

Voted for 'Are You Dead Yet?'

CHEERS
PM
----
PM is a pink elephant, and can be found at the bamboo forests of Greenland...
08.11.2008 - 09:01
GANG METALSTORM
I like best the Follow The Reaper, Hatebreeder, Hatecrew, I also like the song Touch Like Angel Death of Something Wild, but seems this album is very rare. Among the most favored 3, I would choose Follow The Reaper. Its such a masterpiece.
11.11.2008 - 11:08
DanielViking
Hate Crew Deathroll
04.06.2009 - 19:26
Warheart19
Hatebreeder is for me the most perfect album from CoB:)
05.06.2009 - 02:12
Got Mayhem?
Someone voted for blooddrunk?
----
19.01.2010 - 22:54
thewall30
Written by Got Mayhem? on 05.06.2009 at 02:12

Someone voted for blooddrunk?

Lol its probably the only album they own...

Anyways, I voted Hatebreeder, that album is so beast!

Although Follow The Reaper is very good also...
----
03.07.2010 - 00:16
Sulac
Blooddrunk is the album that got me into this band, and for this it holds a special place in my Reaper-loving heart.
04.07.2010 - 14:53
Alexi93
I really love COB and they're my favourite band..All of their albums are great but Hate Crew Deathroll is the best according to me because album's athmosphere is great, when the song called Sixpounder starts some seconds later than Needled 24/7 it gives great feel especially !
05.07.2010 - 14:14
vezzy
Stallmanite
Follow the Reaper for me. Hatebreeder is a close second.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
07.07.2010 - 07:23
Weaponz248
Reaper! Got to love an album that starts off with a guy saying Death be not proud.............
17.07.2010 - 14:37
batusay
Hate crew deathrol bad of nails and knocking back at my back door most of them are from blooddrunck that album kicks ass
----
Come inside and be afraid
Of this impressive mess I've made
If you take a look now you will find
PERFECT INSANITY
21.07.2010 - 15:01
Demonmayonnaise
I love Follow the Reaper, it is such a great album. Something Wild is great too.
22.07.2010 - 20:47
I voted Hate Crew Deathroll. Follow the Reaper is a very close second.
I guess HCD was the first album I listened by them. Don't really listen to them anymore though.
26.06.2011 - 20:07
JD
Account deleted
Well i really hate this band, but i've listened to "Hate Crew Deathroll" so am going with it.
17.08.2011 - 18:54
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted
Written by [user id=28526] on 26.06.2011 at 20:07

Well i really hate this band, but i've listened to "Hate Crew Deathroll" so am going with it.

Same with me, but me, I've listened to "Hatebreeder", and I gotta say the vocalist is very annoying, the keyboards add cheese...