Metal Storm logo
Sleeping

Poll

Your Sleepin Habbits(When Do You Go To Sleep And When Wake Up)

Late-Late
Late-Early
Depends Of Situations
Early-Early
Day Time Sleep
Early-Late

Total votes: 43
13.06.2011 - 22:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Before you ansver to poll quasten, I want to you also ansver

What do you think about daysleeping, or people who sleeps at daytime?

This is about sleeping at night when do you go sleep and wake up
Since there diferent people and some go sleep werry eraly and wake up werry early , some do it werry late
How about you?

About me:
I voted for 1th because I go sleep late and wake up late , realy I go sleep after midnight, look my posts and when Im online(server time)
I realy can not wake up early at morning, there I dont know, if I wake up I be sleepy till 12:00 or 13:00 , ok I can wake up early if I shood go to school,, whatever but generaly I can not do it and if I do I need sleep 2-3 hours at day time and I love to do it

Summertime if its sun alrady at 7:00 I can wake up and go outside but its may, june, july other months I need sleep late .

All my life I like go sleep late and wake up late even when Iw as kid I go sleep latye and wake up early, last 5-6 years I can not do it , I need 11 hours at day for sleeping even more

PS I read somewhere scientist say peopel sleep 20 years of life, seems I sleep 35 years of my life

But also if I need wake up early I wil have daytime sleeping 2-4 hours maybe 5-6 I dont know,depends when I feel good to wake up.

About daysleeping, I m whit it because I dont care when ppl sleep, I sleep when I need to and there nothing bed to sleep at day time so , I agree whit it but I have heard many conservative ppl are against it , I dont understand those.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.06.2011 - 23:00
JD
Account deleted
Voted for Late-late, but it depends in summer i don't sleep that much cuz i can't! its too damn hot, but in winter i sleep alot.
13.06.2011 - 23:00
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
After being in the military and being deployed to Combat zones, my sleeping habits are pretty horrible. I go to bed late and wake up early. Five (5) hours of sleep max. It's enough for me, ill be fully charged.
13.06.2011 - 23:20
ANGEL REAPER
Voted for depends of situations because i can sleep anytime and anywhere if necessary ....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
13.06.2011 - 23:30
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
I have a job.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
13.06.2011 - 23:33
Ernis
狼獾
Because of work I often get only 4 hours of sleep or less... I used to be someone who went to bed late and woke up late... Haven't been able to afford this lifestyle lately... For instance, I get to bed around 1 am normally and wake up at 8:30 or something... if I know that I need to get up at 2:50 something am for work, then I try to get to bed by 11 pm... sometimes after having been awake almost for around 20 or more hours I go to bed and even though I sleep around 12 hours I still feel tired the next day... such as today...
13.06.2011 - 23:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
But job does not stop you from sleep after it? When I need go to study whatever, I wake up at 5:40 and go to sleep at 24:00 but still I do some 2-3 h in a day + some weekends I sleep, if its be a job, I probobly go home at 18:00 go to sleep. woke next day and live, it then sleep etc
----

13.06.2011 - 23:53
Vombatus
Potorro
For me it depends, always go bed late but wake up is very random. Sometimes I sleep 5 hours and the day after 11h.

Strange thing is that I feel exactely the same (tired as fuck, usually ) independently of hours of sleep...
14.06.2011 - 00:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Vombatus on 13.06.2011 at 23:53

For me it depends, always go bed late but wake up is very random. Sometimes I sleep 5 hours and the day after 11h.

Strange thing is that I feel exactely the same (tired as fuck, usually ) independently of hours of sleep...

Im always tired n sleepy even Im slept 10h and I wake up do smth some 30min and eb tired again.... maybe there no enough fresch air for me?
----

14.06.2011 - 11:36
Ragana
Rawrcat
I usually go to sleep around 3-5am, but the time I wake up depends on my plans (or lack of them) although lately I've been up at 10am every day and it feels nice.
14.06.2011 - 12:05
Candlemass
Defaeco
Ideally Early-Early.
14.06.2011 - 12:39
Tranquillizer
Account deleted
22:30-6:30/7:00 during classes
23:00-8:30 during the summer
14.06.2011 - 16:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=112141] on 14.06.2011 at 12:39

pretty early for knowing ghow good summer and warmn you have
----

14.06.2011 - 16:38
Tranquillizer
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 14.06.2011 at 16:05

Yeah, I know. But there is no night life here, no normal place to go out. All the fun is in the cities in Dalmatia during the summer. My relatives who live there rarely get home before 2 a.m. on working days, and that's not even considered a night out, just an every day "walk" in town.
14.06.2011 - 16:41
Sophist
Never before midnight
Between 7AM and 2PM
14.06.2011 - 16:50
Bulletdodger
Late-Late
But I can wake up easily if needed since I'm a light sleeper.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
14.06.2011 - 17:07
fabregassed
Account deleted
If i'm free the next day, I could go to sleep at 3am and get out of bed at 2pm..

If I have uni then midnight till 7am.
14.06.2011 - 18:17
Golden Wing
Voted for "late - early"... Late because it's difficult to give up such habbit, and early because of work, which starts at 9 am.

I used to be a normal person, untill I moved to hostel.. There only freaks go to sleep before midnight )))
And then for a couple of years I worked in pharmacy at night shifts, where I had a place to sleep, but there was one catch: a door-bell. So every time it rang I had to get up, put on white coat and linger to open the door for another drughead... very soon this sequence turned into a reflex )))

Again, scientists say that a nap during work time increases your working efficiency.. and there is such practice in Japan, for example... but my boss doesn't support such innovations...
14.06.2011 - 18:26
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
For a while there I was staying out to about 2 am and falling asleep on a couch at my work until 6 am, but I am making an effort to be a normal human being and sleep from 10/11 pm at the latest to my 6 am wake up.
14.06.2011 - 18:56
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Sleeping is good but I hate wasting time. Time is money.
14.06.2011 - 20:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=112141] on 14.06.2011 at 16:38

Written by Bad English on 14.06.2011 at 16:05

Yeah, I know. But there is no night life here, no normal place to go out. All the fun is in the cities in Dalmatia during the summer. My relatives who live there rarely get home before 2 a.m. on working days, and that's not even considered a night out, just an every day "walk" in town.

City well I would like cit in a balkony at njight. but genrealy be at home use PC and let it ios open, night life I like in contry side
You have there dark nights heheh how we at sepetmber
----

14.06.2011 - 20:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Golden Wing on 14.06.2011 at 18:17

Voted for "late - early"... Late because it's difficult to give up such habbit, and early because of work, which starts at 9 am.

9 when you wake uo, what time
----

14.06.2011 - 20:19
Golden Wing
Around 7 am.. thanks to moscow traffic jam.. it takes an hour to get to work by public transport...
14.06.2011 - 20:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Golden Wing on 14.06.2011 at 20:19

Around 7 am.. thanks to moscow traffic jam.. it takes an hour to get to work by public transport...

hmm still eraly if its be 8 its be good, I try find aparment close to work
----

14.06.2011 - 20:33
Edmund Fogg
Well, with a 6 month baby at home and work, my days start at 5h15 wedays or weekends and since the only time off I have is at the end of the day I usually go to bed at around midnight
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
20.06.2011 - 01:52
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
In the summer late late, while in winter early early. must sleep more than 8 hours to properly function:sleep:
20.06.2011 - 17:59
Himann
Orm KrigGud
I voted late - late. I always seem to sleep more in the mornings anyway. I sleep after 2 everyday and wakeup after 10 or 11 on weekdays. Turn up at office regularly late but leave office late as well. Basically everything is late with me.
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
20.06.2011 - 19:08
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Dependsm on what we call early or lte.
I voted for late-early since even though I go to bed at midnight during school days and up to 4.00 AM during weekends or vacations... I always wake up as late as 10 AM, never later than that.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
20.06.2011 - 19:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by X-Ray Rod on 20.06.2011 at 19:08

Dependsm on what we call early or lte.
I voted for late-early since even though I go to bed at midnight during school days and up to 4.00 AM during weekends or vacations... I always wake up as late as 10 AM, never later than that.

early - late its like normal sociaty accepted time LOL
----

21.06.2011 - 14:25
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Interesting.

Lately it's been late-late because my sleeping habits have been weird, to say the least. I was a early-early sleeper for most of my life. I love sleeping and I get grumpy when I can't sleep, which is has been the case in the last few months. Sometimes I can't sleep and I hate it.

I'm also an extremely light sleeper which helps the fact I can't sleep without waking up at least once.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram