Metal Storm logo
The origin of your username

Original post

Posted by GT, 29.05.2006 - 21:04
What is the story behind your username (and your custom title if you have one)?

In my own case it quite simple. Just the first letters in my first and last name. Boring and easy to remember
28.08.2009 - 01:43
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Irritable Ted on 27.08.2009 at 23:11

Written by Haddonfield on 12.06.2009 at 01:43

For those who don't know mine is the town where Michael Myers hacks people to death in the Halloween movies.

Then you will know the significance of my name then.

And for people who don't, it is what the adult Michael is called in the cast at the end.

Cool username. Can anyone spot the mistake in the credits for the film though?

Here
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
28.08.2009 - 15:30
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Irritable Ted on 28.08.2009 at 12:50

Written by Haddonfield on 28.08.2009 at 01:43

Written by Irritable Ted on 27.08.2009 at 23:11

Written by Haddonfield on 12.06.2009 at 01:43

For those who don't know mine is the town where Michael Myers hacks people to death in the Halloween movies.

Then you will know the significance of my name then.

And for people who don't, it is what the adult Michael is called in the cast at the end.

Cool username. Can anyone spot the mistake in the credits for the film though?

Here

Yes he was 21 not 23,

See

I realised it the first time I saw the movie. It just made me laugh that movie producers could make such a stupid mistake.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
13.09.2009 - 09:45
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Completely random (As some of you may have guessed). But it rolls so nice of the tongue... and it actually made me laugh at myself for thinking of it.
15.09.2009 - 11:59
InnerSelf
proofread free
When I registered in MS I was in love with Sepultura's Beneath The Remains and "Innerself" was my favorite track
so ......
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
16.09.2009 - 22:27
Shogun
Trivium's newest album. It just happened to be what I was listening to while signing up.
----
U.S.A. for Satan!
17.09.2009 - 13:34
Turpe
I was looking for a word in the dictionary and came across the word Leprosy and i liked it.
17.09.2009 - 13:49
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Ellrohir on 31.07.2009 at 18:43

Wow...i still didnt introduce "Ellrohir" here...it comes from Lord Of The Rings, where is Elrohir, son of Elrond, but when i wanted to use this name in Morrowind RPG, i added one "L"...since then i developed my own fantasy mythology for a "heaven knight" Ellrohir ("with two Ls") explaining even etymological origin of this name (from "Elad Rihir" - "heaven knight" in elvish language) and this name i now use everywhere

lol you made a custom class in Morrowind with the name Heaven Knight? why not just using Knight? lol
17.09.2009 - 14:28
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
The title "heaven knight" came later than Morrowind later, when i was about to creating a fantasy world called Emdaus and Ellrohir became one of the most important gods
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

17.09.2009 - 23:00
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Written by Turpe on 17.09.2009 at 13:34

I was looking for a word in the dictionary and came across the word Leprosy and i liked it.

Eeeewwwwww. It's meaning is so gross though. :X
21.09.2009 - 07:54
Turpe
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 17.09.2009 at 23:00

Eeeewwwwww. It's meaning is so gross though. :X

:$
02.10.2009 - 11:17
GANG METALSTORM
My username is originated from my Own IN-LOVE-Story, it is more DARK rather than cliche romantic, it can lead to Suicide, so I assemble be it.
02.10.2009 - 22:15
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Written by GANG METALSTORM on 02.10.2009 at 11:17

My username is originated from my Own IN-LOVE-Story, it is more DARK rather than cliche romantic, it can lead to Suicide, so I assemble be it.

You listen to a lot of late-70's/early-80's goth rock or something?
03.10.2009 - 07:15
GANG METALSTORM
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 02.10.2009 at 22:15

Written by GANG METALSTORM on 02.10.2009 at 11:17

You listen to a lot of late-70's/early-80's goth rock or something?

Nope. But your words are good recommendation.
03.10.2009 - 08:47
wormdrink414
Elite
From a steamy, yet rather brief love affair with Ensiferum's Iron. Still love Lai Lai Hei though, so I still dig my username. The 414 is the number of the Clutch cavalry of which I am proudly a member (at least unofficially).
03.10.2009 - 10:57
GANG METALSTORM
Written by wormdrink414 on 03.10.2009 at 08:47

From a steamy, yet rather brief love affair with Ensiferum's Iron. Still love Lai Lai Hei though, so I still dig my username. The 414 is the number of the Clutch cavalry of which I am proudly a member (at least unofficially).

Knowing that song, sorry if I Am too Lazy, is that song in both Enlgish or Finnish or either only one?. I guess because it is more in Finnish so I did dint care it that much.
03.10.2009 - 11:36
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
First verse is finnish, then all english
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

07.10.2009 - 10:28
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Thy every look and every grace
so charm whenever I view thee,
'til death overtake me in the chase
still will my hopes pursue thee

Then when my tedious hours have past,
be this my last blessing given
low at thine feet to breathe my last
and die in sight of heaven.

!!!
07.10.2009 - 11:03
TheBigRossowski
The Big Rossowki is derived from the movie ''The Big Lebowski''. It's my favorite movie, very funny, inspirational and helps you find the inner Dude in yourself. My last name is also Ross, so instead of staying as ''the Metal Dude'' on myspace, I decided just to be ''The Big Rossowski''.

Now go watch the movie!
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
09.10.2009 - 01:17
treptolemus
aphotic_zoning
Written by TheBigRossowski on 07.10.2009 at 11:03

The Big Rossowki is derived from the movie ''The Big Lebowski''. It's my favorite movie, very funny, inspirational and helps you find the inner Dude in yourself. My last name is also Ross, so instead of staying as ''the Metal Dude'' on myspace, I decided just to be ''The Big Rossowski''.

Now go watch the movie!

What did you remind me! I've watched the movie long time ago & i also remember one magazine for PC's that i was buying long ago - There was no fast internet connections back then & the magazines (that was called Chip - something like that) were with cd rom! In the cd rom was the trailer for the movie (i remember it cause that was a strange film dude! - ok only for the dudes haha!)

Do you speak dudelish too?

...(and i bet that you like bowling too!)
----
\m/etalstor\m/
09.10.2009 - 11:16
TheBigRossowski
Written by treptolemus on 09.10.2009 at 01:17

Written by TheBigRossowski on 07.10.2009 at 11:03

Now go watch the movie!

What did you remind me! I've watched the movie long time ago & i also remember one magazine for PC's that i was buying long ago - There was no fast internet connections back then & the magazines (that was called Chip - something like that) were with cd rom! In the cd rom was the trailer for the movie (i remember it cause that was a strange film dude! - ok only for the dudes haha!)

Do you speak dudelish too?

...(and i bet that you like bowling too!)

Ugh, well, yeah, man, sir. If I didn't ugh, ugh, ugh, speak as ugh, great Dudelish as other dudes, I'd be blathering about nothing, man.

My wife doesn't like bowling to much because she sucks at it. So... we don't generally go bowling.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
09.10.2009 - 13:45
GANG METALSTORM
Written by [user id=31891] on 07.10.2009 at 10:28

!!!

Nice , which song is for that lyric ?
10.10.2009 - 11:15
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by GANG METALSTORM on 09.10.2009 at 13:45

Written by [user id=31891] on 07.10.2009 at 10:28

!!!

Nice , which song is for that lyric ?

Black God !!! my dyıng bride 1993 !!! MCMCXIII lol Turn loose the swans album
03.11.2009 - 15:32
Kimiwind
Speed Metal God
Oh great thread lol !! original of my username come from a great legend ( a formula 1 legend in my eyes ) kimi raikkonen !! so as im a huge fan of him sience years !! i deceided to make my username for him ^^ kimi means his name and wind cause he is fast like the wind =) !! so kimiwind its my flag haha =P

Go kimi go =P
----
Wintermoon Calls you, Follow It And You Will Be Proud Forever.
16.11.2009 - 05:21
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Just the original name of the power metal band Aquaria... their name was Uirapuru in the demos.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
28.11.2009 - 23:34
Cock_Spit
Account deleted
Mine's pretty self explanatory.
By that I mean.. Sperm O.o We were all sperms one day.

But when I signed up... I didnt know what to type in.. so..
01.12.2009 - 00:49
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by [user id=20800] on 28.11.2009 at 23:34

Mine's pretty self explanatory.
By that I mean.. Sperm O.o We were all sperms one day.

But when I signed up... I didnt know what to type in.. so..

I like it, the name, not sperm of course. It has that punky in your face side to it.
----

01.12.2009 - 01:40
Culty
Hmmm... i dont even remember why i used this name. I've been using some variation of the word cult since i was nine. the word just sounds cool
----
Gfnttlr
19.12.2009 - 20:51
Dark Blood
The Avenger
My original nick name was Bloodshot. I took it from Deus Ex video game. Then I shortened it for just Blood, but since Blood was already in use here, I added Dark_ ^^
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
04.01.2010 - 00:45
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
http://theblackgod.com/BlackGod_HomePage.htm , fuck no! mine is comin from black god by mdb
04.01.2010 - 06:12
soadbyob
Account deleted
Soad: System of a Down (my favorite band) + byob: Bring Your Own Bomb (my favorite song)