Metal Storm logo
Listening to metal while having sex?

Original post

Posted by Unknown user, 02.02.2008 - 17:04
Lately I've send the song Overlord by "Liers In Wait" to a friend of mine over msn, and she said that this is the music she wants to listen to while having sex. She's no metalhead and I doubt that she ever heard of death metal in her life, but anyway, after hearing that statement I thaught, why the hell didn't I ever think of this ?! Probably because I never had a girlfriend who truly was into metal like me, but anyway, now I'm curious if some people out here listen to metal while having sex, and if so, what songs do you prefer?
03.05.2009 - 19:55
Rosaka
Noooo Listening to metal isn't a good idea right then... The consentration might suffer and it becomes an awful banging if the song is fast. Though somebody might like it...
06.05.2009 - 03:52
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Rosaka on 03.05.2009 at 19:55

Noooo Listening to metal isn't a good idea right then... The consentration might suffer and it becomes an awful banging if the song is fast. Though somebody might like it...

Not necessarily awful banging... can be strong, not necessarily fast. it's really cool. Try Atrocity's Atlantis
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
08.05.2009 - 11:46
Jan Destiny
I think Rammstein is the best metal during sex. Mostly the Mutter album.
----
"Fiction is the truth inside the lie" (Stephen King)
08.05.2009 - 12:27
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted

metal is not always so fast lady, you can use some normal songs to not get hurt by ur partner! nothing else mathers rofl! I hate that song !
09.05.2009 - 13:07
Ascendant187

Lol... I've thrown Bloodbath's "Resurrection Through Carnage" on in the past. It's not terrible to go a little fast for an album's duration.
08.06.2009 - 11:04
terrorist
WOOOW i tried to listen metal during sex and then i started headbanging hahahhaah:)
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related
24.06.2009 - 19:37
TheOwl
Written by terrorist on 08.06.2009 at 11:04

WOOOW i tried to listen metal during sex and then i started headbanging hahahhaah:)

LOL LOL!!! me too!!!
I generally prefer other music styles like r'n'b, soul etc during sex
24.06.2009 - 21:49
Nimlot
A. Reader
Written by brandomaster90 on 13.04.2009 at 00:29

Okay funny I stumbled across this topic.. hahahah. my ex used to want to listen to Megadeth while we fucked but I found it VERY awkward because while we were doing it I would think about the band and lose focus and it would suck.. but she enjoyed it..

I can't help but wonder if while listening to Megadeth during this activity, wouldn't it be just wrong to have Dave Mustaine popping up in your head with a crooked grin? That's messed up...
24.06.2009 - 23:57
terrorist
Written by Nimlot on 24.06.2009 at 21:49

Written by brandomaster90 on 13.04.2009 at 00:29

Okay funny I stumbled across this topic.. hahahah. my ex used to want to listen to Megadeth while we fucked but I found it VERY awkward because while we were doing it I would think about the band and lose focus and it would suck.. but she enjoyed it..

I can't help but wonder if while listening to Megadeth during this activity, wouldn't it be just wrong to have Dave Mustaine popping up in your head with a crooked grin? That's messed up...

Hahahaha you made me laugh:)
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related
25.06.2009 - 15:14
ilicit
Fallitur Visio
Yes, sometimes I put some metal on to have sex. Mostly it's because there is someone else home, and my bed makes this loud noise when moving :p Anyway, I've played from Pantera to System Of A Down (and other things that aren't quite metal), and my girlfriend enjoys it
----
<JustinSane> shall we play the /quit game?
<skoo> /quit
* JustinSane has quit IRC (Signed off)
<skoo> owned
* JustinSane has joined the #
<JustinSane> i cannot believe i just did that
11.08.2009 - 20:30
Razorback
Sex and metal are the best combination,but you must be careful about band you will listening during sex because if you chose your favorite you can go to wild and even hurt your partner,it's hard to control when you hear some kick ass thrash riffs,and practice that only when there is noone around it can become really loud ..hmm lot of strange stuffs can happen in this combination but i still suggest it
----
Careful what you wish,you may regret it.Careful what you wish,you just might get it!
15.08.2009 - 00:35
TheBigRossowski
Studies show that chicks are more receptive to anal sex when listening to what is called ''Death Metal/Black Metal'' according to a research group in the United Kingdom.

Not really, but it would be pretty far-out...
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
19.08.2009 - 09:19
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Subjective upon how "metal" they are but, Rammstein - Bück Dich

You'll get it if you know the lyrics, and it's great for S&M type play.
22.08.2009 - 17:30
I think Symphonic Metal (Epica , Nightwish) rules for sex !! I haven't tried that but I think It'll work .....Song like "Whoever Brings the Night" will motivate faster rate of sex in and out LOL LOL
22.08.2009 - 20:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by The Night Wisher on 22.08.2009 at 17:30

I think Symphonic Metal (Epica , Nightwish) rules for sex !! I haven't tried that but I think It'll work .....Song like "Whoever Brings the Night" will motivate faster rate of sex in and out LOL LOL

Well if I hear those bands I more think how its be sex whit Tarje how about my partner ....
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.08.2009 - 21:29
Ernis
狼獾
Well Tuomas always was seemingly quite open bout these inappropriate things by making his women sing "Lick my deepest" and "would you do it with me?" for him....

K7....Simone yes but Tarja no...she looks like she could be our mother...that's inappropriate...
22.08.2009 - 21:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 22.08.2009 at 21:29

K7....Simone yes but Tarja no...she looks like she could be our mother...that's inappropriate...

It dosnt otther me, since I also like older women so it would not be a problem, ok Doro no she to old, but Traja yes why not and Simone to, but it never would hepen , I doubt I ever have sex whit any musican
----

23.08.2009 - 01:24
Tarja has some pause which makes any man's eyes buzz !
23.08.2009 - 02:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by The Night Wisher on 23.08.2009 at 01:24

Tarja has some pause which makes any man's eyes buzz !

ewery women doesnot only she, image you need wate after concert in order where 10 000 Metalheads who has ticked to have sex whit Tarje, and sudenly you can schoose ordinary girl from croud, i choose ordinary not wate
----

24.08.2009 - 04:51
Urizen367
I was listening to Fear of the Dark by iron maiden the other day. that was pretty ironic. cause we were in my car, behind a supermarket, at like 4 in the morning.
----
I will not reason and compare, my business is to create.
25.08.2009 - 00:59
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Elite
Written by Urizen367 on 24.08.2009 at 04:51

I was listening to Fear of the Dark by iron maiden the other day. that was pretty ironic. cause we were in my car, behind a supermarket, at like 4 in the morning.

so what has that got to do with sex?
----
loves 小巫
25.08.2009 - 03:27
Urizen367
Written by Ag Fox on 25.08.2009 at 00:59

Written by Urizen367 on 24.08.2009 at 04:51

so what has that got to do with sex?

not sure exactly. just felt like mentioning.
----
I will not reason and compare, my business is to create.
25.08.2009 - 11:35
dEAthB3D
Wanna have a great sex?? try diablo swing orchestra.... my ex and i loved it
----
the ultimate use of treason is the treacherous use of reason
25.08.2009 - 12:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Irritable Ted on 25.08.2009 at 12:15

Written by Bad English on 22.08.2009 at 21:37

Written by Ernis on 22.08.2009 at 21:29

It dosnt otther me, since I also like older women so it would not be a problem, ok Doro no she to old, but Traja yes why not and Simone to, but it never would hepen , I doubt I ever have sex whit any musican

You would not turn down Doro, she is so bloody scary you would not dare to turn her down.
Just like Angela Gossow, she is a minger, but if she wanted you, you would have no choice.

I woold they are to old for me, maybe 10-15 years ago of corse now, how sweet n cute was Doro and 80'
----

28.08.2009 - 05:15
Evilbroadcasting
Account deleted
Listen to Steel Panter during sex
17.10.2009 - 16:10
Kimiwind
Speed Metal God
I play occult black metal mostly !! my girl mostly get into another dimention and they fit in so fucking pefectly
----
Wintermoon Calls you, Follow It And You Will Be Proud Forever.
17.10.2009 - 20:54
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Kimiwind on 17.10.2009 at 16:10

I play occult black metal mostly !! my girl mostly get into another dimention and they fit in so fucking pefectly

dark atmosphere hehe I can understand that.
18.10.2009 - 06:15
stephenssaiyan
Account deleted
No cuz ill stop fucking and listen to metal
18.10.2009 - 06:16
stephenssaiyan
Account deleted
And heres something i tell alll my girlfriends...Metal was before you.
19.10.2009 - 18:54
Overlord_PT
Allready did it!!! xd xd and very drunk aswell