Metal Storm logo
Best Iron Maiden-vocalist

Original post

Posted by RhysTerk, 19.12.2007 - 14:40
In my opinion Paul Di'Anno is by far the best, but i know that Dickinson is very popular too, so im intrested in hearing what you think.

Poll

Who has been the best vocalist in Iron Maiden?

Bruce Dickinson
Paul Di'Anno
Blaze Bayley

Total votes: 131
08.01.2008 - 00:23
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Even though I still consider Bruce to be the best Iron Maiden singer I have to revise my comment about Di'Anno a bit. I listened to the two albums he made with Maiden from start to finish for the first time and his voice actually grew on me. It's not as annoying now as I found it earlier.
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
09.01.2008 - 00:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by GT on 08.01.2008 at 00:23

Even though I still consider Bruce to be the best Iron Maiden singer I have to revise my comment about Di'Anno a bit. I listened to the two albums he made with Maiden from start to finish for the first time and his voice actually grew on me. It's not as annoying now as I found it earlier.

About firts when I hear it I fall in love into it 'Iron Maiden' IMO one of best albums ever, realy , specely whan I was in Swe
"Iron Maiden' and 'No Prayer For Dying' those 2 albums whan Im in Swe I dunno here isnt such emeotions but there its incredibile, mountains, football and iron maiden, Eddie slaughtering Bajen
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.01.2008 - 06:03
Guib
Thrash Talker
Well.. Di'Anno is a good singer, but he couldn't stand the new Maiden style. He was alright for the Punk styled Maiden... but The true voice of Maiden, the one that gives it Power and Might is certainly Bruce's voice.

My vote is for Bruce there
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
13.01.2008 - 21:20
Son of Odin
Like Dianno and even Blaze, but Bruce will always be Maidens best singer.
----
METAL UNITES US ALL!
18.03.2008 - 15:01
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Bruce,when he left maiden was not quite the same thing... It was missing something,fortunately He came back!
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
18.03.2008 - 19:55
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by SlaytallicA on 18.03.2008 at 15:01

Bruce,when he left maiden was not quite the same thing... It was missing something,fortunately He came back!

Paul was quite good too. But Bruce is Bruce.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
19.03.2008 - 01:39
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Written by BloodTears on 18.03.2008 at 19:55

Written by SlaytallicA on 18.03.2008 at 15:01

Paul was quite good too. But Bruce is Bruce.

Exactly my point, Paul can be good, Blaze can be good but Bruce is always one step foward!
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
19.03.2008 - 04:23
Metal_Militia
//I like Di'annos voice better and i think they made their best music with him in the band but i know no one agrees//
----
"When night falls
she cloaks the world
in impenetrable darkness.
A chill rises
from the soil
and contaminates the air
suddenly...
life has new meaning"

20.03.2008 - 06:47
Chaosgoat
Written by Metal_Militia on 19.03.2008 at 04:23

//I like Di'annos voice better and i think they made their best music with him in the band but i know no one agrees//

I'm not afraid to second this, even though I'm not the biggest Maiden fan.
20.03.2008 - 07:35
ABUSOR
Account deleted
I voted for Bruce.... Di'annos vocals were good in the early Maiden days though.. Blaze was just shit.. I like Di'annos Skyhooks cover of Women In Uniform.
21.03.2008 - 09:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=31322] on 20.03.2008 at 07:35

I voted for Bruce.... Di'annos vocals were good in the early Maiden days though.. Blaze was just shit.. I like Di'annos Skyhooks cover of Women In Uniform.

Worst song ever man masterpiece are firt album, secend are shit, Blaze albums are more powerfull and better how Killers
----

22.03.2008 - 00:58
ABUSOR
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 21.03.2008 at 09:47

Worst song ever man masterpiece are firt album, secend are shit, Blaze albums are more powerfull and better how Killers

Whatever mate.. Skyhooks are an Aussie band and Im an Aussie myself, so I'd know if its a good cover or not.... As for Blaze's albums being more powerful, you got no idea. 23 years old and you've had that many posts!? Fuck man you have a lot of spare time on your hands
22.03.2008 - 01:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=31322] on 22.03.2008 at 00:58

23 years old and you've had that many posts!? Fuck man you have a lot of spare time on your hands

Hhahaha not anymor eno and look whan I reg here
Just simple booze, metak are my life
----

22.03.2008 - 04:20
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Wait a minute, did you just say that Blaze was better than Di'ano, and what's more, call Killers shit?! I'm all about free opinions but.....damn!

(Oh, and I voted Dickonson)
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
22.03.2008 - 09:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Arian Totalis on 22.03.2008 at 04:20

Wait a minute, did you just say that Blaze was better than Di'ano, and what's more, call Killers shit?! I'm all about free opinions but.....damn!

(Oh, and I voted Dickonson)

Yes Blaze are better how D'annio in Killers but in iron maiden its amsterpiece album man
----

22.03.2008 - 10:37
ABUSOR
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 22.03.2008 at 01:04

23 years old and you've had that many posts!? Fuck man you have a lot of spare time on your hands

Cant even understand ya!! You speak english? What the fuck is eno? And what the fuck is metak? Stop messaging me geek. Stop whinging like a little emo/hardcore/metalcore bitch.... Booze?? I'll drink you under the table anyday/anytime/anywhere, I bet all you drink is light beer anyway hahahaha
22.03.2008 - 10:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=31322] on 22.03.2008 at 10:37

Cant even understand ya!! You speak english? What the fuck is eno? And what the fuck is metak? Stop messaging me geek. Stop whinging like a little emo/hardcore/metalcore bitch.... Booze?? I'll drink you under the table anyday/anytime/anywhere, I bet all you drink is light beer anyway hahahaha

It was insult and nop Im not emo and nop I dont drink light beer I drink thinsk what you never will try hear aboyr Slivovie, Avshar Cognac, nop so donbt quote me if you dont like me
Like I say english are only 5th important langauge so werry small langauge
----

22.03.2008 - 15:35
Hellish Star
Hard choice... I voted Paul Di'anno anyway because of the first two albums, my favourite ones (next to TNOTB)
----
www.myspace.com/hellishstar

Metal To Infiity Webzine: http://users.telenet.be/metaltoinfinity/MTIindex.htm
22.03.2008 - 15:55
ABUSOR
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 22.03.2008 at 10:40

Written by [user id=31322] on 22.03.2008 at 10:37

It was insult and nop Im not emo and nop I dont drink light beer I drink thinsk what you never will try hear aboyr Slivovie, Avshar Cognac, nop so donbt quote me if you dont like me
Like I say english are only 5th important langauge so werry small langauge

Well English for me is number 1!! Still cant understand you properly. I drink Aussie beer, beer that you'll never try. A lot better than greek shit.... Greek very small language, here in Australia greek get bashed for wearing pink shirts like poofs.... Greek very weak
22.03.2008 - 16:42
Warman
Erotic Stains
Why do you care K7? Just ignore him.
----
22.03.2008 - 18:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 22.03.2008 at 16:42

Why do you care K7? Just ignore him.

I dont care about him he is ehh

Ausie dude be carifull in Ausie are red brothers there and Im not GREEK go find map and find Lv
----

22.03.2008 - 19:00
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
This argument is just spamtastic lol. Seriously guys, Australia vs Greece or Latvia or whatever has nothing to do with the topic.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
22.03.2008 - 20:40
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
And now back ON-TOPIC, or else I'll go ballistic on all your asses.

But seriously, keep the bitching outside of the topics, please.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.03.2008 - 05:44
iaberis
Advice Troll
Abusor got anally molested!
I really enjoyed it with all the shit he's been telling... He was asking for it.

Back to the topic.
I'm for Bruce... His voice is amazing... The others don't stand a chance with him in the band.
Although "The Clansman" was good...
Di Anno was OK too, but he was more suitable for punk than metal.
----
Bitch! Please
23.03.2008 - 08:23
Bastarex
I'm all for Bruce Dickinson, even though I have both albums ("Iron Maiden" & "Killers") with Paul Di'anno too. After "Fear Of The Dark" I have lost complete interest in Iron Maiden, never got around to checking Iron Maiden with Blaze Bayley, but I've heard the albums when Bruce Dickinson came back... Although it wasn't just the same anymore as in the good old days (1980's - 1990's)!
23.03.2008 - 18:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
One more reasen why I like bruce are because of lyrics, history, myths, bibelic, literature and also Hellas , Paul's was simple rock nroll but Blaze, science and maschines so IMO best IM Lyrics was 1982-1993 so whit firt bruce era, thats why i like him more
----

28.03.2008 - 23:51
Evil Chip
Bruce Dickinson all the way. He is one of the facts beacuse so many people like Iron Maiden.
29.03.2008 - 19:24
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Bruce all treh way, not only because of his voice but also because of his lyrics about history and stuff.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
29.03.2008 - 21:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 29.03.2008 at 19:24

Bruce all treh way, not only because of his voice but also because of his lyrics about history and stuff.

I sad it in last post here
----

29.03.2008 - 22:34
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Bad English on 29.03.2008 at 21:21

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 29.03.2008 at 19:24

I sad it in last post here

LOL I hadn't read it, hehe.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!