Metal Storm logo
Most Disgusting Album Cover (Beware- This is Sick Stuff)

Original post

Posted by Dangerboner, 23.11.2006 - 02:57
If you guys think that Cannibal Corpse album covers are disgusting, then please don't click on these links. These album covers are more disgusting than Richard Simmons wearing spandex in an all gay club.

Disgorge- Forensick
This one gets my vote. There is nothing more disgusting than a dead fetus/baby halfway inside the dead mother.

Rottenness- Blasphemous Gore Enjoyment
I actually haven't looked at this one long enough to tell what exactly is going on, but I think I have an idea lol.

Waco Jesus- The Demise of Commercial Scum
There is a lot going on in this album and provides you with longer viewing pleasure.

Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis
eeeewwwwwiiieeeesssss

Torsofuck/Limphatic Phlegm Split CD
This one is fucking sick, but also a little funny. Actually...I think this is my all-time favorite album cover. It's so wrong, yet hilarious at the same time.

Disgorged Fetus-Gorevisions (yeah...it's a DVD but it still applies here)
I don't know what happened to this body, but all I know is that I don't want that happening to me.

Disgorge- Chronic Corpora Infest
meh...this isn't too bad I guess, compared to the others.

Last Days of Humanity- Hymns of Indigestible Suppuration
This dude got totally served.

MEATKNIFE/DEPRESSION/INTESTINAL INFECTION/N.Y A.B.
This one is just fucking funny.

Poll

Which album makes you want to throw up in a pool of shame the most?

Waco Jesus- TDoCS
Disgorge- Forensick
Rotteness- Blasphemous Gore Enjoyment
Torsofuck/Limphatic Phlegm Split CD
Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomuco
Disgorged Fetus- Gorevisions
MEATKNIFE/DEPRESSION/INTESTINAL aging...
Last Days of Humanity- HoIS
Disgorge- Chronic Corpora Infest

Total votes: 169
22.08.2009 - 16:40
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Ellrohir on 21.08.2009 at 18:58

By chance i meet this...it must be one of the worst things i have ever seen

O dude! I've seen that pic for ages ago and always wondered when it will be used by a sick band ajajaj.

Helloooo page break
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass

Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

22.08.2009 - 18:53

Ugh, that really is disgusting. I don't like.
24.08.2009 - 05:09
Urizen367
I'm choosing torsofuck. because that one entertains me the most.
----
I will not reason and compare, my business is to create.
26.08.2009 - 23:24
Njord
njord
Torsofuck/Limphatic Phlegm (wtf this means?) gets my vote. It's sicko, funny, amateur and iconographic. Beautiful stuff

btw, here's another cover from the same band:

http://img12.nnm.ru/d/f/9/9/6/7f72553abccbd4ec11c8772a78e.jpg (huge pic, be careful)

The album's name is "Disgusting Gore and Pathology / Polymorphisms to Severe Sepsis in Trauma" lol
27.08.2009 - 00:12
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
There are simply tons of grind bands with less or more sick covers...i personally dont see anything reasonable in it...but grindcore has a lot of worshipers...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

27.08.2009 - 11:33
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Voted for the rotteness! it's really scary!!! all the others although they are disgusting they made me laugh!
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
27.08.2009 - 12:11
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Ellrohir on 27.08.2009 at 00:12

There are simply tons of grind bands with less or more sick covers...i personally dont see anything reasonable in it...but grindcore has a lot of worshipers...

Good Grindcore do not put image as something important. Bands like that are hard to find but there's some seriously good Grindcore out there. The best examples imho would be Napalm Death and Pig destroyer.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass

Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

27.08.2009 - 16:08
bloodwrage
Pagan Angel
I just voted for the mom one. How is that that low? I'd rather see the rest of them two times over than that again.
27.08.2009 - 17:58
Prisoner
Account deleted
Written by theflyingmachine on 22.08.2009 at 18:53

Ugh, that really is disgusting. I don't like.

that's sick!!

I chose torsofuck too...worst one in the list:-X
29.08.2009 - 05:53
Hanyuchan
Of those choices I went with MEATKNIFE/DEPRESSION/INTESTINAL, just becuase I can't tell if that's a chick or a dude, but the all time most disgusting one in my opinion is Carnivorous Erection by Regurgitate.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9c/Carnivorous_erection_Album_cover.jpg
29.08.2009 - 06:58
Written by Hanyuchan on 29.08.2009 at 05:53

Of those choices I went with MEATKNIFE/DEPRESSION/INTESTINAL, just becuase I can't tell if that's a chick or a dude, but the all time most disgusting one in my opinion is Carnivorous Erection by Regurgitate.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9c/Carnivorous_erection_Album_cover.jpg

Kind of funny IMO, but not really disgusting.
29.08.2009 - 17:34
Hanyuchan
Quote:
Quote:

Kind of funny IMO, but not really disgusting.

Yea, I guess you have a point there.
29.08.2009 - 21:36
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Yeah, it is the same like with e.g. Cannibal Corpse "gore" covers...but can you find a drawing really disgusting? i couldnt...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

12.09.2009 - 22:14
Shogun
I actually voted for the wrong one. I meant to vote for the other disgorge one. oops.
----
U.S.A. for Satan!
07.10.2009 - 19:11
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Before I cast my vote, can anyone explain what the hell are those teeth and hands in Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis' cover?
----
08.10.2009 - 02:58
His Eminence
Account deleted
Rotteness' cover is the sickest one. Ew. I don't want that ever happening to me. In fact, I don't want ANY of those covers happening.
08.10.2009 - 13:44
[insert name]
EWW EWW EWW OH MY GOD EWW. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!?! This is what my eyes feel like now:

Yeah, I thought Cannibal Corpse covers were disgusting (come on, corpse cunnilingus? That one's on Tomb of the Mutilated, by the way), but my vote goes to Forensick. You've scarred me for life, Metalstorm! *goes to bleach eyes*
----
I REJECT YOUR PUNY REALITIES! AND THEN THAT IS THE POINT AT WHICH I SUBSTITUTE THEM WITH MY OWN! I HAVE VICTORY!
17.10.2009 - 00:00
BADDEST MEMBER
How can them make such covers, I guess they must make a kind of object model then takes the photos...well, very good job
12.12.2010 - 04:46
Fiefire
Man, I must admit that I hate album covers like these! It's so disgusting! There's no effort of creating any kind of art behind these covers! Man, what were these bands thinking when they released their albums with covers like these?! They should, at least, have some honor and dignity to CREATE SOME KIND OF ART, like Cannibal Corpse, that has some aggressive and bloody, but creative covers!
13.12.2010 - 20:29
SerratedSyringe
I must be jaded, because I didn't find any of these particularly repulsive. I guess my vote goes to the Disgorge-Forensick because there is a dead baby involved.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
20.01.2011 - 06:58
Sonic MrSumo
That shit is SERIOUSLY farked up!!

I haven't seen anything that offensive since "Two Girls and a Cup"!
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
- Rock poetry from Silverchair.
16.06.2011 - 05:18
JD
Account deleted
Voted for Disgorge- Forensick, but Waco Jesus's cover isn't that bad
16.06.2011 - 12:39
Metal_4Ever
Voted for Waco Jesus- TDoCS, I think it is the #1 between these albums.
16.06.2011 - 15:26
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
I also voted for Waco Jesus. I can basically handle with anything dealing with pathology, after all, it was one of my favourite subjects and I will quite possibly make a career out of it So rotten, dead, massacred, macerated, half dead, amputated & alive, amputated & dead, you name it all .... Nothing is as nearly as disgusting and coprofagy in humans as a sex fetish. Yuck!!!!
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
16.06.2011 - 23:23
Mattybu
These are all just fuckin gross and pointless.... These kind of covers are what let me know not to listen to a band.
11.05.2012 - 03:51
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Mattybu on 16.06.2011 at 23:23

These are all just fuckin gross and pointless.... These kind of covers are what let me know not to listen to a band.

+1
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
11.05.2012 - 04:55
metalheadpunk
Account deleted
Man there isnt much that grosses me out but that shit is just fucking wrong, i say all of them are gross.
16.11.2013 - 20:59
3rdWorld
China was a neat
16.11.2013 - 21:05
no one
Account deleted
^ Nice, went well with my breakfast
10.12.2015 - 00:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing