Metal Storm logo
Alcohol

Original post

Posted by Unknown user, 08.06.2008 - 23:46
This is the new alcohol thread...discuss your favorite alcohol beverages...
15.11.2008 - 02:27
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Fuck that shit - Jager tastes too good to chug. I just pour some in a tall glass and sip on it, but I usually pour too much and end up more drunk than expected lol.

Oh, and last night:

15.11.2008 - 11:10
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by LeChron James on 15.11.2008 at 00:28

JAEGERBOMBS! im working on my chugging and nothing motivates me to drink more, quicker than jaeger bombs. well, maybe irish carbombs but thats an entirely different story.

what's jagerbombs? you mean shots of jagermeister?
16.11.2008 - 00:59
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Nah, you drop Red Bull into a glass of Jager and chug it. The liquids don't mix, so it's like a shot and a chaser in one. I'd rather sip on it tbh.

Last night I had Killian's Irish Red, one of my favorite beers, and somehow I managed to forget about it. It has a nice full taste.

1. Guinness
2. Black Butte
3. Killian's Irish Red

tbh
16.11.2008 - 03:34
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Valentin B on 15.11.2008 at 11:10

Written by LeChron James on 15.11.2008 at 00:28

JAEGERBOMBS! im working on my chugging and nothing motivates me to drink more, quicker than jaeger bombs. well, maybe irish carbombs but thats an entirely different story.

what's jagerbombs? you mean shots of jagermeister?

drop a shot of jager into a glass of beer and chug. jager bomb.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
16.11.2008 - 04:07
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Whaaaaaaaaa? Are you sure? I swear that a Jager bomb is Jager plus a drop shot of a specific energy drink, Red Bull I think. hmmmm

Jager mixed with beer sounds disgusting lmao
20.11.2008 - 12:37
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
You can make bombs out of anything. Drop a shot of gin in your beer and do the same thing. way better tasting and more lethal than Jägermeister bombs.

Talking about jägermeister, AMericans really don't know how to drink the stuff properly.
The stuff is supposed to be nipped and downed as a shot.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

20.11.2008 - 13:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 20.11.2008 at 12:37

You can make bombs out of anything. Drop a shot of gin in your beer and do the same thing. way better tasting and more lethal than Jägermeister bombs.

Talking about jägermeister, AMericans really don't know how to drink the stuff properly.
The stuff is supposed to be nipped and downed as a shot.

Better try something like hungarian uniqom mix whit vodka , albout half litre 400 grams and try 3 bottles of beer
Some people what i know saw such visons, like monsters whit 5 heads and so on , I try such drink to and never will try again, seeing non existed thinks are scary
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.11.2008 - 15:58
Nightmare^
Bombs with beer and tequila or Jack Daniels shots are very common here in Greece.

@Bad English : One night i was having a conversation with a mirror and i was also saying "Cheers!" to my image. How does this look to you?
----
20.11.2008 - 16:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Nightmare^ on 20.11.2008 at 15:58

@Bad English : One night i was having a conversation with a mirror and i was also saying "Cheers!" to my image. How does this look to you?

I do it when Im shaving but best alcohol to rtecovered from hangover are whisky, I neve rhad such how from others, damn I wont buy alcohol in Lv anymore, mafia put drugs here
----

apos;'
[image]
20.11.2008 - 22:21
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Dangerboner on 15.11.2008 at 02:27

Fuck that shit - Jager tastes too good to chug. I just pour some in a tall glass and sip on it, but I usually pour too much and end up more drunk than expected lol.

Oh, and last night:

well done.... Justin!

tbh i gotta try one of these "bombs" some time(don't they taste like b-52's? i mean, they sound pretty similar). you say Jager is sweet? well wouldn't it mix good with some sweeter beers like Salitos or Corona?
21.11.2008 - 09:14
I really like peppermint schnapps. call it a chick drink or whatever, but its so tasty. I get 90proof, so it will get you really drunk if you don't pay attention lol.
----
oderint dum metuant
23.11.2008 - 16:01
Gigginova
Account deleted
@[southern]metal: i can never get drunk off that, the taste is too 'overpowering' anyway.

i had sam adams ocktoberfest yesterday now that's a good beer, pretty colour too.
24.11.2008 - 08:36
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by Dangerboner on 15.11.2008 at 02:27

Oh, and last night:

...niceee!! jager is dangerous, really dangerous!! i love how it tastes but the last time i had one of those cocktails i ended up soooo bad...worst hangover, i'll never forget it :p
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
28.11.2008 - 03:43
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Drinking some nice heavy beers today...

First we have the "light" beers:

Rochefort 8 (9.2%)
St. Bernardus Abt 12 (10%)
Jopen Winterbier (10%)
Chouffe N'Ice (10%)

and the slightly heavier beers:
Rochefort 10 (11.3%)
Westvleteren black cap (12%)
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

28.11.2008 - 04:06
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Dangerboner on 16.11.2008 at 04:07

Whaaaaaaaaa? Are you sure? I swear that a Jager bomb is Jager plus a drop shot of a specific energy drink, Red Bull I think. hmmmm

Jager mixed with beer sounds disgusting lmao

i dont like energy drinks so i use heineken
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
28.11.2008 - 04:54
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by LeChron James on 28.11.2008 at 04:06

Although I am Dutch and it is probably our biggest export product I dare to say... Heineken is DISGUSTING.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

28.11.2008 - 05:59
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.11.2008 at 04:54

Written by LeChron James on 28.11.2008 at 04:06

Although I am Dutch and it is probably our biggest export product I dare to say... Heineken is DISGUSTING.

it is quite bitter. but its MILES away bettter than the stuff they call beer here. i can see how you dont like it. are you much of a party drink knida guy? i consider jager bombs to be a sortof party drink, cuz gin and tonics and stuff like that are classy and are meant to be enjoyed, while stuff like jager bombs and flaming dr. peppers are meant to jack you up as quick as possible.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

29.11.2008 - 04:39
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Yeah, I don't find Heine that good either and I'm a beer drinker...Grolsch in my opinion is a lot better...

Right now I'm on my fifth rum and coke
29.11.2008 - 04:44
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by [user id=2084] on 29.11.2008 at 04:39

Yeah, I don't find Heine that good either and I'm a beer drinker...Grolsch in my opinion is a lot better...

Athough Grolsch is a better than Heineken I wouldn't say a lot. FFS it is still a lager/pilsner and imo lagers/pilsners are inferior sorts of beers anyway. The only reason I drink them is that they are the cheapest type of beers I can get around here.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

29.11.2008 - 05:48
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
@Marcel H.: Couldn't agree with you any more...there is this one pilsner I drank this week called Urquell...cheap but shitty stuff...I usually drink the stronger darker ales...
29.11.2008 - 10:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I had drunk pilsener from Germany (those who ussulay show in German TV like commercals) forgot name, also Czceh beer from Plzen once but we have Aldara ''Pilzenes'' beer and those pilsener suchs ususlay its to week for me and has no taste, I liie beetr where's specifical beer taste
----

apos;'
[image]
29.11.2008 - 11:16
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Bad English on 29.11.2008 at 10:03

I had drunk pilsener from Germany (those who ussulay show in German TV like commercals) forgot name, also Czceh beer from Plzen once but we have Aldara ''Pilzenes'' beer and those pilsener suchs ususlay its to week for me and has no taste, I liie beetr where's specifical beer taste

to me, beer doesnt really even taste that good. i like liquor and wine. i only drink beer because its social and A LOT can be drank in an evening. but beer really doesnt do it for me. takes too long and whatnot.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

01.12.2008 - 02:32
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
I to agree jager is way to good to waist by just chugging it.
one of my favorite alcholic beverages.
01.12.2008 - 04:58
Black Mass
I think I drank enough cocktails on Saturday night to kill a small horse - but fuck it was fun.

Jager bombs are awesome. Also a big fan of snakbites.
06.12.2008 - 00:15
Gigginova
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.11.2008 at 03:43

Drinking some nice heavy beers today...

First we have the "light" beers:

Rochefort 8 (9.2%)
St. Bernardus Abt 12 (10%)
Jopen Winterbier (10%)
Chouffe N'Ice (10%)

and the slightly heavier beers:
Rochefort 10 (11.3%)
Westvleteren black cap (12%)

The more 'weird' the name, the better
You Europeans are so spoiled with beer (cuz Europe has the best beer) haha.
I can't believe you said that Heineken was disgusting in your other post though.....you've obviously never had a SHITTT beer like Corona or Budweiser, They'll make you appreciate it lol.

Red Bull and Trivento is good, I'm sick......the effect is better while ill, hah.
06.12.2008 - 00:19
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by [user id=160] on 06.12.2008 at 00:15

I can't believe you said that Heineken was disgusting in your other post though.....you've obviously never had a SHITTT beer like Corona or Budweiser, They'll make you appreciate it lol.

I have had Corona and Budweiser and Lemmy guarantee you... they are even... WORSE... than Heineken. And the horrible thing is that both those so-called beers are actually the trendy thing to drink in this country.... AAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Real Ale For The FUCKING Win.... no piss, shite, sucky beers (like Heineken, Corona, Budweiser, Desperado etc.)
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.12.2008 - 00:29
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 06.12.2008 at 00:19

I have had Corona and Budweiser and Lemmy guarantee you... they are even... WORSE... than Heineken. And the horrible thing is that both those so-called beers are actually the trendy thing to drink in this country.... AAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Real Ale For The FUCKING Win.... no piss, shite, sucky beers (like Heineken, Corona, Budweiser, Desperado etc.)

while i agree they're not "trve beers", i find Corona and Salitos pretty good-tasting. though i'm by no means a beer connaiseur, as like i said in this thread time and time again, i love 3 things: Whisk(e)y Cream, Gin and Tonic, and Wine. i do enjoy most other alcoholic beverages, once i even drank a small 200 ml bottle of "brandy"(or something that wanted really badly to taste like it) worth 2 euros, it tasted pretty good to me, and it knocked me really good and really quick. think of it as the romanian version of the Jagerbomb
06.12.2008 - 00:30
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 06.12.2008 at 00:19

at least its not trendy to drink Keystone Light. THAT, my friends, would require the formation of a non profit charity to request donations for preventing the trend from happening in other cities.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

06.12.2008 - 00:33
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Corona isn't that great, but if you go down to Mexico and get the big black Corona bottles, it's much better - waaaay less acidic than the normal Coronas
06.12.2008 - 01:30
Warman
Erotic Stains
Lately I've been known as the "Whiskey and Coke dude". If I go to a party and someone asks "who Jacob is?" they just say "you know, that guy who just drinks loads of whiskey and coke". But I do prefer whiskey as it is, untouched. When it comes to beer, well I'm a poor guy with poor friends. We really can't afford the good kind. Hehe, and every summer me and my friends spend a week at my grandpa's camping site where we buy reeeeaaaally cheap beer from the gypsys, "Royal". To bad it tastes absolutely nothing, I mean... after water it must be the most unflavoured liquid on the planet.
----