Metal Storm logo
Metallica

Original post

Posted by +{Jonas}+, 24.09.2008 - 04:44
Once again, topic for Metallica.

Quote:

WRITTEN BY X-CALIBER:
Youve been the one making the same excuse over and over again. I know its not 84. But even for 08, I still think that DM isnt an amazing album. So, why do you like it so much?

Because it's strong, agressive, fast, the solos are back, and it has SOME ELEMENTS form the old stuff. I loved ...And Justice For All so there's not really a reason for me to hate Death Magnetic. I enjoy every Metallica album, some more than others,. but DM is deffinitely in teh ones I like the most.

I mean, you can't expect that they make the same stuff they did in 83, when they were like 20 years old, when it's 2008, and they're 45 years old. Maybe they're not so skilled, maybe the album is mediocre, but since I am no musician, I can't really judge. People who bashed how "mediocre" the album supposedly is, for like 4 pages in teh past topic whould go and listen to Dram Theater or Porcupine Tree or sth. Like that, you'll find no mediocre stuff there.
06.11.2008 - 09:07
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 06.11.2008 at 05:26

Written by totaliteraliter on 06.11.2008 at 05:23

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 06.11.2008 at 04:49

It is funny that Manowar should say such stuff since they ARE the BIGGEST posers around. I remember them saying they would never use keyboards on their albums and listen to their albums now...

Manowar are truly a disgrace to metal and what it stands for... unless metal = brainddead morons because then Manowar are the epitome of it.

Wimps and posers leave the hall easily translates into Manowar and Manowar leave the hall.

Posers? Nah, they just forgot how to make good music at some point. But their 80s shit?

I am talking about the word poser as in the original meaning of the word

But Manowar's first couple of albums (up to Sign Of The Hammer) were great to classics, but even at that time they were already posers in the original meaning of the term as coined by the thrash movement.

I love their albums and songs! but Im actually agree with Marc they r Bigest Posers in metal, its so clear! look at their body builded bodies! and their clothes, their sexy concerts!! and their interviews and words. they r posing as bikers and Kings of Metal! lol
its just somthin Symbolic, but its not ok to Critisize others to show themselves Kings Of Metal! if some bands as Metal Church, Metallica .... have metal in their names, at least they didnt use ""Metal"" word in every lyrics of their songs! neither Gods of Metal or Kings of Metal!!!

PS: selling condoms? hmmm they like to pose when fans or they themselves having sex !!! lol
06.11.2008 - 09:18
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
When I was readin some magazin I saw jaymz'z arm with Jesus Christ! Tatoo.the funniest thing which I knew about metallica is this! sorry for a Head like Jaymz to think that way! STONE AGED really, fits him now!
06.11.2008 - 15:25
Im going to see metallica for the first time in feburary and i cant wait the new album is pretty good not as good as the older stuff but its still good
06.11.2008 - 17:01
Thrash-Til-Death
Account deleted
Thrash Metal Legends WHIPLASH, Return After 19 Years With A Brand New CD/DVD Due In Early 2009 Followed By A Summer Tour

New Metallica is weak
08.11.2008 - 06:47
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by [user id=31891] on 30.10.2008 at 09:20

Edit: yesterday Ive heard that all bands say that metallica's new album's produce is awful!! but when I was reading METAL HAMMER, I didnt see such thing. and the writer(i dont remember the name) was a man who interveiwd with metallica from the early 80's and he knew them so much. in his words I undertood that he thinks that metallica is back to the Future(1985). but I know that someone like Dr.Rock would answer me that:

"Wikipeda and MTV or Metal Hammer, hahahahah, how funny Sources for prove ur words" ROFL
so WHAT THE FUCK I HAVE TO SAY TO PROVE MY WORDS!?

even Rolling Stones is not a good reason?

Metal Hammer is possibly one of the worst sources as a credible metal magazine. Metal Hammer will worship any big band. Not to mention the dreadful mistake they make about bands constantly.

To prove your words perhaps give us a reason it is good, instead of citing wikipedia and Metal Hammer, and creating conspiracies of Megadeth fans out to get Metallica, or insulting people.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
08.11.2008 - 09:50
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Doc G. on 08.11.2008 at 06:47

Written by [user id=31891] on 30.10.2008 at 09:20

Edit: yesterday Ive heard that all bands say that metallica's new album's produce is awful!! but when I was reading METAL HAMMER, I didnt see such thing. and the writer(i dont remember the name) was a man who interveiwd with metallica from the early 80's and he knew them so much. in his words I undertood that he thinks that metallica is back to the Future(1985). but I know that someone like Dr.Rock would answer me that:

"Wikipeda and MTV or Metal Hammer, hahahahah, how funny Sources for prove ur words" ROFL
so WHAT THE FUCK I HAVE TO SAY TO PROVE MY WORDS!?

even Rolling Stones is not a good reason?

Metal Hammer is possibly one of the worst sources as a credible metal magazine. Metal Hammer will worship any big band. Not to mention the dreadful mistake they make about bands constantly.

To prove your words perhaps give us a reason it is good, instead of citing wikipedia and Metal Hammer, and creating conspiracies of Megadeth fans out to get Metallica, or insulting people.

sorry but u cant take Opposite views! and u dont believe in nothin but urself! so I have to ask u and believe in u!

Metal hammer isnt just for big bands! Swallow the Sun is a big band?!!! no I dont think so! Prong is a big band? I think u didnt read Metal Hammer yet!

PS:Dr.Rock Im sorry but Im Surrounded! I cant Accept ur SELF-SOURCED words.
08.11.2008 - 10:42
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by [user id=31891] on 08.11.2008 at 09:50

sorry but u cant take Opposite views! and u dont believe in nothin but urself! so I have to ask u and believe in u!

Metal hammer isnt just for big bands! Swallow the Sun is a big band?!!! no I dont think so! Prong is a big band? I think u didnt read Metal Hammer yet!

Yes, I have read Metal Hammer, its not exactly an underground magazine. Prong is pretty big themselves, "Beg To Differ" being somewhat of a hit. I'm not saying they don't put ANY smaller bands in, Im saying they will always worship work from big bands. Secondly what I'm saying is they will worship the release of any big bands because it makes them money. MH is garbage, for example, in one issue, Municipal Waste were in the "best new band category" in the 2007 readers poll, despite releasing 3 albums and being around for 6 years. Secondly, in one review of Eluveities "Slania", they call Eluveitie "A swedish 6-peice", even though they are a Swiss 8-peice. These are just mistakes I noticed off the bat, I'm sure if I actually tried I could pick that entire magazine apart from cover to cover. How can a magazine that makes such sickening mistakes be taken seriously as a good source for metal? If you give me some time I could probably find over 50 major mistakes within...lets say 4 issues, pages and month.

So give me some your reasons its a good album, not because Metal Hammer told you it was a good album.
----
- George Carlin
08.11.2008 - 11:49
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Doc G. on 08.11.2008 at 10:42

Written by [user id=31891] on 08.11.2008 at 09:50

Yes, I have read Metal Hammer, its not exactly an underground magazine. Prong is pretty big themselves, "Beg To Differ" being somewhat of a hit. I'm not saying they don't put ANY smaller bands in, Im saying they will always worship work from big bands. Secondly what I'm saying is they will worship the release of any big bands because it makes them money. MH is garbage, for example, in one issue, Municipal Waste were in the "best new band category" in the 2007 readers poll, despite releasing 3 albums and being around for 6 years. Secondly, in one review of Eluveities "Slania", they call Eluveitie "A swedish 6-peice", even though they are a Swiss 8-peice. These are just mistakes I noticed off the bat, I'm sure if I actually tried I could pick that entire magazine apart from cover to cover. How can a magazine that makes such sickening mistakes be taken seriously as a good source for metal? If you give me some time I could probably find over 50 major mistakes within...lets say 4 issues, pages and month.

So give me some your reasons its a good album, not because Metal Hammer told you it was a good album.

u dont believe the writer ? or the Magazine?!! anyway!
I know everyrhing is Relativistic! I dont say they dont have fault! I say its a good source for metal thats all!
u can find bad things in Rolling Stones too! which is the best Rock magazine! but if u see some wrong things, u cant say its a bad Mag or a bad source.

about metallica's new album at least 95% of every sources and ppl r with me! metal heads, rockers, new listeners, old listeners. musicians! above all MYSELF!

PS: I wanted to say somthin about money! yes its ture they need money! they cant sell their Mag just for 100 ppl they should stay alive man!
08.11.2008 - 12:17
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by [user id=31891] on 08.11.2008 at 11:49

I know everyrhing is Relativistic! I dont say they dont have fault! I say its a good source for metal thats all!
u can find bad things in Rolling Stones too! which is the best Rock magazine! but if u see some wrong things, u cant say its a bad Mag or a bad source.

about metallica's new album at least 95% of every sources and ppl r with me! metal heads, rockers, new listeners, old listeners. musicians! above all MYSELF!

PS: I wanted to say somthin about money! yes its ture they need money! they cant sell ther Mag just for 100 ppl they should stay alive man!

I hereby dare any MS user to make less sense.

Uhmmm, no, that is a very good reason to say something is a bad magazine, when you print information like that, it has to have a basis in fact. For example if I were to write an article about Michael Jordan and included bits about him going to the moon, that would not be a very good source on Michael Jordan would it? The same goes for magazines. As for the rest of what you said, it makes little to no sense and I'm far too tired to sit here and try and figure it out.
----
- George Carlin
08.11.2008 - 12:33
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Doc G. on 08.11.2008 at 12:17

Written by [user id=31891] on 08.11.2008 at 11:49

PS: I wanted to say somthin about money! yes its ture they need money! they cant sell ther Mag just for 100 ppl they should stay alive man!

I hereby dare any MS user to make less sense.

Uhmmm, no, that is a very good reason to say something is a bad magazine, when you print information like that, it has to have a basis in fact. For example if I were to write an article about Michael Jordan and included bits about him going to the moon, that would not be a very good source on Michael Jordan would it? The same goes for magazines. As for the rest of what you said, it makes little to no sense and I'm far too tired to sit here and try and figure it out.

and ppl like it! cause its what they want! its what a magazine has to have! its enough to hear bad news from others! its enough to war against eachother! yes i hate to read somthin against any bands! Im tired of this! cause - ppl r alot nowadays! we need a brief time without stress and Argument! thats Metal Hammer! read the lines which talkas about Mustain im sure they wont Disappoint u! but dont read the Metallica part!!

PS:if I talked about Metal Hammer, I had a reason which u didnt get it yet! someone told me that I cant read! and I answered him that YES I READ!!!! but u Missunderstood me! as u missunderstood me with ur Signature!! cause u dont read Original posts! plz went back and see what was the Discussion for! then try to answer or argue with me!
for example it wasnt me who called ppl Psycho at the very first time! it was an answer!! but if u need fun lol its ur way! but its so easy for others to act like u dont forget it!
08.11.2008 - 22:29
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by [user id=31891] on 08.11.2008 at 12:33

and ppl like it! cause its what they want! its what a magazine has to have! its enough to hear bad news from others! its enough to war against eachother! yes i hate to read somthin against any bands! Im tired of this! cause - ppl r alot nowadays! we need a brief time without stress and Argument! thats Metal Hammer! read the lines which talkas about Mustain im sure they wont Disappoint u! but dont read the Metallica part!!

PS:if I talked about Metal Hammer, I had a reason which u didnt get it yet! someone told me that I cant read! and I answered him that YES I READ!!!! but u Missunderstood me! as u missunderstood me with ur Signature!! cause u dont read Original posts! plz went back and see what was the Discussion for! then try to answer or argue with me!
for example it wasnt me who called ppl Psycho at the very first time! it was an answer!! but if u need fun lol its ur way! but its so easy for others to act like u dont forget it!

Uhm, see I actually explained whats wrong with the album, you in fact were the first person to start throwing out insults, and the only reasoning you have is quote from a terrible magazine. Its not that the content of your posts are being missunderstood, its that they lack any reasoning.
----
- George Carlin
09.11.2008 - 07:48
Demonmayonnaise
Written by Doc G. on 08.11.2008 at 22:29

Uhm, see I actually explained whats wrong with the album, you in fact were the first person to start throwing out insults, and the only reasoning you have is quote from a terrible magazine. Its not that the content of your posts are being missunderstood, its that they lack any reasoning.

Its a little bit of both
09.11.2008 - 09:54
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Doc G. on 08.11.2008 at 22:29

the thing that I understand about ur words is: You dont want to understand what im trying to talk about! and you want to change my words and translate them to what u want them to be!
i talked about A MAG CAUSE SOMEBODY TOLD ME THAT I CANT READ THATS ALL!!!

PS1: u dont believe in Metal Hammer, Wikipedia, Rolling Stones(I remember that u told me that their best Guitarists list is funny cause Kirk is better than Satriani there!! - i believe in that list! but I think the best guitarist ever is Mlmsteen! i cant see him at first place!), ....etc
so u dont believe in Important Sources! specially when the Sources TALK GOOD ABOUT METALLICA. so its wrong to talk with u !

PS2: Im tired of this endless Discussion about fuckin tallica. plz dont challenge with me! cause I wont answer again!
09.11.2008 - 11:49
FOOCK Nam
Watched video clip of Metallica for a song in Death Magnetic. Not much thrashy or fast riff, but very mellow. And I think I like it.
10.11.2008 - 03:50
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by [user id=31891] on 09.11.2008 at 09:54

the thing that I understand about ur words is: You dont want to understand what im trying to talk about! and you want to change my words and translate them to what u want them to be!

PS1: u dont believe in Metal Hammer, Wikipedia, Rolling Stones(I remember that u told me that their best Guitarists list is funny cause Kirk is better than Satriani there!! - i believe in that list! but I think the best guitarist ever is Mlmsteen! i cant see him at first place!), ....etc
so u dont believe in Important Sources! specially when the Sources TALK GOOD ABOUT METALLICA. so its wrong to talk with u !

PS2: Im tired of this endless Discussion about fuckin tallica. plz dont challenge with me! cause I wont answer again!

Is this a joke post or something? Am I seriously going to have to break it down this bad? This is like talking to a brick wall....except brick walls dont twist my words around into something completely irrelevant.

1. I never said you CANT read Metal Hammer.

2. I DONT CARE WHO SAID IT WAS A GOOD ALBUM! I honestly couldn't care if the virgin Mary herself came to you in an epiphany and told you it was a good album, you have yet to explain WHY yourself.

3. Stop replying to my arguments with pointless facts PLEASE! I stated that I found the song writing to be very contrived and boring, and that the production of the album is bad, you just reply with irrelevant facts and incoherent insults.

Please read the above 3-4 times and think it over before replying. While typing a response, ask yourself "is this adressing the arguments he has presented?", if not, read it through another couple of times, think, then respond
----
- George Carlin
10.11.2008 - 04:05
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 19.10.2008 at 00:43

Written by K✞ulu on 18.10.2008 at 21:30

Seriously, I have heard so many people say that Death Magnetic resembles ...And Justice For All, but I don't any similarities...

Even though I don't like Death Magnetic

I'm confused. I knew you didn't like it, but why did you rate it a 10 here on MS? I'm assuming it's a mistake...

@The Black God - I'm sure those same metal mags praise shitty bands like Trivium, Atreyu, and A7X, so just shut the fuck up

Oh, and, The Black God, you consider Rolling Stones magazine a credible source? Did I read your shitty English correctly?
10.11.2008 - 04:48
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I'm sure that some of the magazines that The Black God mentions get paid a pretty penny to do a good review of albums anyway just to sell them so don't trust what you read and base someone's false positive review as the truth...I have a degree in Professional Writing and I took a course that dealt with review writing and we were told by the professor that these reviewers and magazine writers get paid the big bucks to write what this professor called "Creative Praise"
10.11.2008 - 04:55
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by [user id=2084] on 10.11.2008 at 04:48

I'm sure that some of the magazines that The Black God mentions get paid a pretty penny to do a good review of albums anyway just to sell them so don't trust what you read and base someone's false positive review as the truth...I have a degree in Professional Writing and I took a course that dealt with review writing and we were told by the professor that these reviewers and magazine writers get paid the big bucks to write what this professor called "Creative Praise"

Thats pretty much what I was trying to get at earlier, guess I didn't explain it right, nor do I have the writing degrees you have, but it is a pretty straight-forward concept that doesn't take a University degree to figure out

When it comes to reviews, magazines are the worst place to go for big bands, but I find Metal Hammer especially bad with this.
----
- George Carlin
10.11.2008 - 06:30
Demonmayonnaise
@Dr. Rock
You just told Black God to think before he respondes... I think he lacks the ability.
10.11.2008 - 10:13
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Dangerboner on 10.11.2008 at 04:05

Seriously, I have heard so many people say that Death Magnetic resembles ...And Justice For All, but I don't any similarities...

I'm confused. I knew you didn't like it, but why did you rate it a 10 here on MS? I'm assuming it's a mistake...

@The Black God - I'm sure those same metal mags praise shitty bands like Trivium, Atreyu, and A7X, so just shut the fuck up

Oh, and, The Black God, you consider Rolling Stones magazine a credible source? Did I read your shitty English correctly?

its better for me to not talk with u Americans! cause I have an experience that u r creatures who dont know nothing about the world outside ur Soil (country), so its so normal that u crtisize me cause of my english! cause u think there is just ONE LANGUAGE in the world which u Stole from GB!! tell me about ur history ! killin INDIAN PPL AND CONQUER THEM. this is ur HISTOY & CULTURE, its normal for u to speak rude.

and about magazines i cant say exactly true words about magazines! cause I cant reach all of them, here its so hard to find foreign lang books or magazines cause their unislamic(shit) pictures and writtings. but my little informations say that magazines which r old r sources. at least they r source for some ppl if they r not for all! but i dont know about normal selling or low selling magazines ! maybe there r such magazines tell me i will find and read!
10.11.2008 - 10:26
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Doc G. on 10.11.2008 at 03:50

Written by [user id=31891] on 09.11.2008 at 09:54

Is this a joke post or something? Am I seriously going to have to break it down this bad? This is like talking to a brick wall....except brick walls dont twist my words around into something completely irrelevant.

1. I never said you CANT read Metal Hammer.

2. I DONT CARE WHO SAID IT WAS A GOOD ALBUM! I honestly couldn't care if the virgin Mary herself came to you in an epiphany and told you it was a good album, you have yet to explain WHY yourself.

3. Stop replying to my arguments with pointless facts PLEASE! I stated that I found the song writing to be very contrived and boring, and that the production of the album is bad, you just reply with irrelevant facts and incoherent insults.

Please read the above 3-4 times and think it over before replying. While typing a response, ask yourself "is this adressing the arguments he has presented?", if not, read it through another couple of times, think, then respond

I didnt want to say that I can read MH cause u said i cant! I was talkin about that I already read magz cause someone else told me that I dont read nothin. is this very hard for u to understand?!! oh my fuckin god.

MY ADVICE TO U IS TO READ UR EX POST FOR URSELF CAUSE U NEED IT MORE THAN ME. +

1.when u like invite urself to others arguments plz read the ex posts from the begining then include urself.

2.u dont have to include urself in all of my arguments which i start with others!! as i dont about urs!!!

PS: so u think u r a good reader huh? this is u who misunderstand all my words! ur signature (for the third time im tryin to explain and the last one!!) is funny im agree!! cause its shows that u cant read whole posts!! cause if u had EYE to see, u would see that someone called me PSYCHO before my those words. maybe I answered him wrong! I was angry with him and I used wrongs words SO FUCKIN WHAT?!!
but at shout box u told me that I called ppl PSYCHO who dont like Death Magnetic!! shit! all of ur words r opposites! my words r in ur signature, take a look at them now! I DIDNT SAY IF U DONT LIKE DEATH MAGNETIC U R PSYCHO. anyway this is my fuckin last words about this meaningless discussion which u want to INVERT
10.11.2008 - 10:43
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by [user id=31891] on 10.11.2008 at 10:26

I didnt want to say that I can read MH cause u said i cant! I was talkin about that I already read magz cause someone else told me that I dont read nothin. is this very hard for u to understand?!! oh my fuckin god.

MY ADVICE TO U IS TO READ UR EX POST FOR URSELF CAUSE U NEED IT MORE THAN ME. +

1.when u like invite urself to others arguments plz read the ex posts from the begining then include urself.

2.u dont have to include urself in all of my arguments which i start with others!! as i dont about urs!!!

PS: so u think u r a good reader huh? this is u who misunderstand all my words! ur signature (for the third time im tryin to explain and the last one!!) is funny im agree!! cause its shows that u cant read whole posts!! cause if u had EYE to see, u would see that someone called me PSYCHO before my those words. maybe I answered him wrong! I was angry with him and I used wrongs words SO FUCKIN WHAT?!!
but at shout box u told me that I called ppl PSYCHO who dont like Death Magnetic!! shit! all of ur words r opposites! my words r in ur signature, take a look at them now! I DIDNT SAY IF U DONT LIKE DEATH MAGNETIC U R PSYCHO. anyway this is my fuckin last words about this meaningless discussion which u want to INVERT

Sorry, not Psycho, sick, which has pretty much the same meaning:
Written by [user id=31891] on 21.09.2008 at 13:19

@Anathemani@c

here is not metallica thread unfotuantely , here is unmetallica forum cause fans r little here!!
for example i hate Slayer but i didnt write anythin in slyayer's page(i dont even know if there is a slayer page or not!)
but some ppl like dr want to finger into metallica's ass here and its just about jealous, everyone knows that megadeth's and slayer's fan r jelous and SICK. at least i can say that i like megadeth but not as metallica. but a lot of megadeth's fans cant say this. take a look at their posts

SICK is their names. pain in the ass.

I never said you can't read MH, I was simply stating it shouldn't be trusted as a reliable source for metal. Aside from MH being a terrible magazine, magazines in general praise big name acts (like Metallica) releases because it earns them money, so you probably wont find a hard objective outlook on the album.

Perhaps you misunderstand why I found your quote in my signature funny. It is because your commenting on someones ability to read/write while the statement itself is pretty much one long grammatical error, and the fact that anyone who has read these arguments can clearly see that your ignoring any argument presented in front of you, and responding with nonsense.

BTW-I didn't know I needed an official invite to join in on an argument.
----
- George Carlin
10.11.2008 - 10:50
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
@Dr.Rock
i think u r psycotic and idiot to write i dont not, its ur problem when u dont know how to speak and write.

i said this cause somone called me psycotic, cause i had said that "Ive bought Death Magnetics coffin box".

this is why i say PLZ READ EX POSTS.

for 10000 times: I never said you can't read MH, I was simply .....

I KNOW U DIDNT SAY, BUT SOMEONE ELSE DID AND I WAS ANSWERING HIM!!! then u came and talked without knowing the whole thing! cause the Discussion started at Shout box.

do u understand?
10.11.2008 - 13:19
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite

I am sure I gave it a 6 (average) earlier and that only Ride The LIghtning was awarded a 10 by me. But went to view my votes and lo and behold and to my absolute horror it said I had voted a 10 for Death Magnetic, something must have gone wrong during my voting of the Metallica albums. But I have now rectified it to the approrpiate grade of 6.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

10.11.2008 - 16:28
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
@Marcel

and ur ...And justice for all was 6 and now its 7
10.11.2008 - 23:01
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by [user id=31891] on 10.11.2008 at 10:13

its better for me to not talk with u Americans! cause I have an experience that u r creatures who dont know nothing about the world outside ur Soil (country), so its so normal that u crtisize me cause of my english! cause u think there is just ONE LANGUAGE in the world which u Stole from GB!! tell me about ur history ! killin INDIAN PPL AND CONQUER THEM. this is ur HISTOY & CULTURE, its normal for u to speak rude.

and about magazines i cant say exactly true words about magazines! cause I cant reach all of them, here its so hard to find foreign lang books or magazines cause their unislamic(shit) pictures and writtings. but my little informations say that magazines which r old r sources. at least they r source for some ppl if they r not for all! but i dont know about normal selling or low selling magazines ! maybe there r such magazines tell me i will find and read!

Nah, I'm only rude to annoying little spammers who don't know when to stop. All of your little "r's", "u's", and "ur's" make you sound like a ten year old girl who just got her first period and is talking to all her little girlfriends in a chat box. I'M A REEEAALLLLL WOMAN NOWWW

Maybe if you weren't biased it would be easier to have a discussion.
11.11.2008 - 10:19
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Dangerboner on 10.11.2008 at 23:01

Written by [user id=31891] on 10.11.2008 at 10:13

Nah, I'm only rude to annoying little spammers who don't know when to stop. All of your little "r's", "u's", and "ur's" make you sound like a ten year old girl who just got her first period and is talking to all her little girlfriends in a chat box. I'M A REEEAALLLLL WOMAN NOWWW

Maybe if you weren't biased it would be easier to have a discussion.

grow older! then come and speak. ur words r always out of topic and meaningless. u r tryin to show urself as a mature and wise man but u rnt. ur mouth smells milk. take a look at ur post, it remembers me high school fights!
11.11.2008 - 23:53
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Lol uhm I'm trying to talk about Metallica, but you want to talk about killing Indians and my mouth that can smell milk. Senseless "arguments" like those that you're using is exactly why some people are getting annoyed. Stop spamming!!!

I guess Metallica is coming here next month with Lamb of God and The Sword, and I'm still not sure if I'll go. If I do, it'll be mostly for the other two bands.
12.11.2008 - 10:41
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Dangerboner on 11.11.2008 at 23:53

Lol uhm I'm trying to talk about Metallica, but you want to talk about killing Indians and my mouth that can smell milk. Senseless "arguments" like those that you're using is exactly why some people are getting annoyed. Stop spamming!!!

I guess Metallica is coming here next month with Lamb of God and The Sword, and I'm still not sure if I'll go. If I do, it'll be mostly for the other two bands.

Quote:

Written by pyroleprechaun on 10.11.2008 at 23:01

make you sound like a ten year old girl who just got her first period and is talking to all her little girlfriends in a chat box. I'M A REEEAALLLLL WOMAN NOWWW

isnt it nicer to use as ur signature? or mine lol
12.11.2008 - 15:52
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Written by Dangerboner on 11.11.2008 at 23:53

Glad to see that their North American tour leg actually includes a place close to where you live...for some fucking stupid reason, there are no Toronto or Montreal dates! It really makes no sense...they did this last time too...