Metal Storm logo
Warmen - Anniversary Show, New Compilation

2010 marks 10 years in the making for Warmen - the brainchild of Children Of Bodom keyboardist Janne Wirman. The band celebrates this, as well as their latest album Japanese Hospitality, with a belated release party show on the Helsinki Metal Meeting weekend on February 18th 2010 at Dante's Highlight, Helsinki Finland. As if Warmen's third live performance ever wouldn't be enough to make this a very special event, the band vows to make the show truly a night to remember by bringing a wide variety of guests on the stage.

In other news, Spinefarm Records will release a Warmen compilation album entitled The Evil That Warmen Do in early 2010.

The Evil That Warmen Do [cover art] tracklist:

01. Beyond Abilities
02. Spark (Timo Kotipelto)
03. Singer's Chance (feat. Timo Kotipelto)
04. The Evil That Warmen Do
05. Lying Delilah (feat. Marko Vaara)
06. Hidden (feat. Kimberly Goss)
07. Dawn (feat. Pasi Nykänen)
08. Alone (feat. Kimberly Goss; Heart cover)
09. Invisible Power (feat. Timo Kotipelto)
10. Devil's Mistress (feat. Kimberly Goss)
11. They All Blame Me (feat. Jonna Kosonen)
12. Somebody's Watching Me (feat. Alexi Laiho; Rockwell cover)
13. Separate Ways (feat. Pasi Rantanen; Journey cover)

Source: warmen.org
Band profile: Warmen
Posted: 24.12.2009 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 44 users
24.12.2009 - 11:19
Dark Blood
The Avenger
They have a new album?! Damn, where the hell was I? Gotta check into it.
The compilation looks ok, with all the vocalized songs of the band.. but not the best ones.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
24.12.2009 - 12:09
marinBG

The compilation obviously is about songs with vocals, not the best ones They probably hope this would help the album appeal to a wider awdience, no only to shred fans
----
...cause I don't give a fuck if you hate me!
24.12.2009 - 23:12
Jon

Fair cover but a shit tracklist. The latest album was pretty flaccid. If you're really that interested in Janne Warman's abilities, which are quite spectacular, either get the first two albums or go on an iTunes spree for the instrumentals on the latest two. All those songs with Finnish pop singers and washed up power metal vocalists are to be avoided. Jon out.
----
A mythology is a religion different enough from your own for it's absurdity to be obvious.

Hits total: 2845 | This month: 4