05.05.2010 - 11:35
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
I would take the Sabres, they have Vanek
05.05.2010 - 19:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Balorus team for WC

Goalkeepers: Andrei Mezin, Vitaly Koval (both - Dynamo Moscow), Sergei Shabanov ("Youth");

Defenders: Vladimir Denisov, Aleksandr Makritsky (both - Dynamo), Aleksandr Ryadinsky ("Youth"), Viktor Kostyuchenok (Spartak Moscow), Nikolai Stasenko ("Cupid"), Sergei Kolosov (Grand Rapids, AHL), Cyril Hatavyets (Shattuck-St. Marys School "), Ruslan Salei (Colorado Avalanche).

Forwards: Aleksandr Kulakov, Dmitry Meleshko, Andrei Mikhalev, Andrei Stas, Yaroslav Chupris, Eugene Kovyrshin, (all - "Dynamo"), Konstantin Zakharov, Artem Senkevich (both - "Youth"), Sergei Demagin ("Neftechimik"), Alexei Kalyuzhny ( Dynamo Moscow), Alexei Ugarov (HK MVD), Mikhail Stefanovich (Quebec Remparts ", QMJHL), Mikhail Grabovski (Toronto).

I dont care about it so, but Luka?enko well he's an idiot one day he say , belarus has no modern hockey, secend are angry Belarus didnt enter in 1/2 in OG and .... c mon look moust plays in Rus and Belarus leages .... what OG semies he talk, I hope Belarus be relegated from Div I

Team Latvia for WC:
Goal: Edgars Masaļskis, Edgars Lūsiņ?, Mārtiņ? Raitums
Forbards: Mārtiņ? Cipulis, Herberts Vasiļjevs, Aleksandrs Ņi?ivijs, Mārtiņ? Karsums, Jānis Sprukts, Kaspars Daugaviņ?, Miķelis Rēdlihs, Andris D?eriņ?, Lauris Dārziņ?, Juris ?tāls, Sergejs Pečura, Gints Meija.
Defense : Arvīds Reķis, Georgijs Pujacs, Guntis Galviņ?, Aleksandrs Jerofejevs, Jānis Andersons, Kristaps Sotnieks, Māris Jass un Jēkabs Rēdlihs

No comments

Team Danmark For WC:
Goalkeeper;
Frederik Andersen(Frederikshavn White Hawks/Den), Patrick Galbraith(Björklöven/HockeyAllsvenskan) and Peter Hirsch(Coventry Blaze /UK)

Defense:
Mads Bech Christensen(Frederikshavn White Hawks), Mads Bødker(Rögle BK/Elitserien)
Jesper Damgaard(Malmö Redhawks/Hockeyallsvenkan/Swe), Jesper Duus(Rødovre Mighty Bulls ), Philip Larsen(Dallas Stars /NHL) , Stefan Lassen (Leksands IF/Hockeyallsvenskan/SweII), Daniel Nielsen(Herning Blue Fox ),

Forvards:
Mads Christensen(Iserlohn Roosters/DEL/Germany), Kasper Degn(Bietigheim Steelers) Thor Dresler (Herning Blue Fox ), Lars Eller(St. Louis Blues /NHL), Morten Green (Malmö Redhawks ), Nichlas Hardt (Malmö Redhawks ), Julian Jakobsen (Södertälje SK /Elitserien), Jesper Jensen (Frederikshavn White Hawks), Kim Lykkeskov (SønderjyskE), Morten Madsen (MoDo Hockey/Elitserien), Frans Nielsen (New York Islanders/NHL), Peter Regin(Ottawa Senators/NHL), Kim Staal(Malmö Redhawks) and Alexander Sundberg(Hvidovre Ligahockey )

Pretty good team, of corse for me best n moust known player is Morten Madsen from MoDo, but Dan has good team, best players from home leage mix whit NHL, 2 Elitserien and a lot of plays whit Hockey allsvenskan , in Malmo whats pretty close , and many Swedish coaches works in Danmark, slowly Danmark became like Sweden in hockey, same tacktics, work whit kids, who knows what wold Danmark looks like after 20 years

Team France:
Goal: Eddy Ferhi (Brûleurs de Loups ), Florian Hardy(Ducs de Dijon), and Fabrice Lhenry(Dragons de Rouen)

Defense: Amar, BaptisteBaptiste Amar (Rögle BK ), Johan Auvitu(JYP/Finish SM Liiga), Vincent Bachet (Gothiques d'Amiens), Nicolas Besch(Brûleurs de Loups), Kévin Igier(Ducs d'Angers), Antonin Manavian (Brûleurs de Loups), Benoît Quessandier(Dauphins d'Épinal), and Thomas Roussel (Gothiques d'Amiens )

Forvards:
Pierre-Edouard Bellemare(Skellefteå AIK), Stéphane Da Costa(University of Massachusetts Lowell), Teddy Da Costa(ZSME Zaglebie Sosnowiec/Poland), Laurent Gras(Chamonix HC ), Kévin Hecquefeuille (Kölner Haie/DEL- germany), Brian Henderson(Gothiques d'Amiens), Loïc Lamperier(Dragons de Rouen), Anthoine(Lussier Lausanne HC), Laurent Meunier(Timrå IK), Damien Raux(Briançon Alpes Provence HC ), Luc Tardif(Dragons de Rouen), Sacha Treille(Malmö Redhawks) and Yorick Treille (HC Vítkovice Steel/Czehie)

Propobly will play in felegation, might survive there we will see, , moust players play in French leage, but those who play around are better, some plays in Sweden and 4 ''sweeds'' I know more and best player no doubt Baptiste Amar...weekest part be goalkeepers, because be goaly in french leage , in WC speed be faster
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.05.2010 - 19:32
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by GreyRaven on 05.05.2010 at 18:46

By the way, what you guys think of Steven Stamkos of Tampa Bay Lightning?
As well what opinions do you guys have on NY Islanders?

Stamkos has developed into an elite-level sniper and one of the most potent powerplay threats in the league. That being said, he still needs to improve his overall game, especially his play without the puck and his responsibility in his own zone. The loss of Tocchet and co. this offseason might hamper his development further, although St. Louis has done wonders for him. I don't expect another 50-goal campaign from him next season as St. Louis is getting older and Lecavalier's game has dropped immensely over the last 3 seasons, but it's unreasonable to expect anything less than 40 goals from Stamper.

As for the Islanders, they're moving in the right direction with skilled players like Tavares and Schremp, but they need more than just Mark Streit on D. Sending Witt (their captain at the time) to the minors last season was a huge mistake, as the defense never recovered and played without any leadership in their own zone. DiPietro's contract will go down as one of the worst signings in NHL history (along with the Yashin contract, which was also an Islanders signing, which they are also still paying for), and they need to provide their younger players with a more skilled veteran presence than the likes of Doug Weight (no offense to him, he was great in his prime). Boston did the right thing getting Recchi - the Islanders need a player like that (like Ray Whitney - although he wants to be on a winning team) to add to their offense and their leadership simultaneously.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
05.05.2010 - 20:44
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by GreyRaven on 05.05.2010 at 19:48

According to what your saying Tampa Bay Lightning and NY Islanders have big potential to improve in the future?

I don't think so. Tampa Bay has always had rocky management and their big contracts over the next few years will really be a test for them. Although they have Victor Hedman anchoring the blueline, nobody else can really do anything for them back there. Ohlund's past his prime and locked up for 7 years. Lecavalier is slumping and his contract is incredibly inflated. Inconsistent goaltending, shaky and inexperienced defense, and a lacking offense doesn't exactly add up to a major improvement in the future.

The Islanders are in an even worse situation. They have terrible scouting, no chemistry, poor coaching, and DiPietro for another decade, not to mention an increasingly disinterested fanbase. The Lightning at least have a Cup in the last 10 years, so they have something to show for being in the league. The Islanders don't have anything to show for the last 20 years. A team can only ride the waves of success from the '80s for so long (looking at the Edmonton Oilers too). Tavares really needs to step up his game if they expect to do anything in the future, but their defensive situation is even worse off than Tampa Bay.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
05.05.2010 - 21:10
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by GreyRaven on 05.05.2010 at 21:00

Out of those ideas that I had in mind for supporting a team, which of those have great potential in the future as well worth supporting in your opinion?

I'm not sure. I've been an Avs fan since I was 5 years old, so it's hard to say how you should choose your team. There's nothing to be ashamed of as a casual fan, you just don't have a die-hard passion for one team.

That being said, you've been talking a lot about Boston recently, and they have a great history. They have good young talent (Krejci, Bergeron) as well as good veteran players (Savard, Chara) rounded out by one of the most promising goalies in the game in Tuukka Rask. They have Toronto's first round pick this year (second overall - meaning Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin) and their first rounder next year in addition to Boston's own first rounders. That's a hell of a bright future if you ask me.
----
06.05.2010 - 01:11
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by GreyRaven on 05.05.2010 at 21:47

...Which I might actually do.... just stop watching hockey for good.

You need to stop giving up on things so easily Yura. You're beginning to get the reputation of a quitter.
----
06.05.2010 - 10:14
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
And of course young Krejčí - one of the best younger czech players lately
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

06.05.2010 - 14:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 06.05.2010 at 10:14

And of course young Krejčí - one of the best younger czech players lately

Yes he is same like LInus Omark, Johasn Harju(both wasted year in KHL), whit norvegoan Harald Lauman-Ylven and danish Morten Madsen are IMO best well known young Europian players , I dont think Backstrom and Valtteri Fillpula is young anymore

Sweden 13-3 Denmark
----

apos;'
[image]
06.05.2010 - 15:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Team Slovakia for WC
Goalkeepers:
Peter Budaj (Colorado Avalanche / NHL), Peter Frolik (HC Liberec/CZ),Rastislav Staņa (Severstal Cherepovets /KHL )

Defenders:
Peter FRÜHAUF (HC 05 Banska Bystrica ), Dominik GRAŇÁK (Rogla BK/Sweden.), Richard Lintner (Dinamo Minsk/KHL), Ivan Majeská (Skelleftea AIK/Sweden) Vladimir MIHÁLIK (Norfolk Admirals/AHL ), Andrew Sekera(Buffalo Sabres/NHL ), Tomas Starosta(Neftechimik Ni?nekamsk/KHL ).

Forwards:
15.Milan BARTOVIČ (HC Bílí Tigři Liberec/ČZ), Tomá? BULÍK (HC 05 Banská Bystrica), Ivan ČIERNIK (Kolín Haie/Germany), Vladimír DRAVECKÝ (HC Ko?ice), Stanislav GRON (HC Ko?ice), Roman KUKUMBERG (Ak Bars Kazaň/KHL), Michal MACHO (BK Mladá Boleslav/Čz),Richard PÁNIK (Norfolk Admirals/AHL),Andrej PODKONICKÝ (HC Bílí Tigři Liberec/Čz),Marek SVATO? (Colorado Avalanche/NHL), Tomá? TATAR (Grand Rapids Griffins/AHL), Marek ZAGRAPAN (Severstaľ Čerepovec/KHL), Miroslav ZÁLE?ÁK (HK 36 Skalica).

Ok goalya nd defense is POK, but forvards, IMO weekest Slovakian team since I remeber
But defensers:
Ivan Baraka, Ivan ?varny, Jaroslav Ob?ut, Boris Valabik
Forvards: Marcel Hossa, Stefan Ruzicka, Lubo? Bartečko, Michal Handzus, Ladislav Nagy, Branko Radivojevič, where are they 3 lines of Europians missing, only 3 NHL players .... WTF slovakia might be relegated...even it wont hepen since next WC be in Slovakia-Bratislasva and Ko?ice but still 2 defender lines and 3 forvard can be made from free Europians
----

apos;'
[image]
06.05.2010 - 19:53
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Chicago - former team of Martin Havlát
Buffalo - former team of Dominik Ha?ek and Miroslav ?atan
----

06.05.2010 - 20:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Blackhawks - Niklas Hjalmarsson, Kim Johnsson , Anti Niemu , and Marian Hossa
Sabres - Henrik Tallinder, Andrej Sekera, Toni Lydman and Diabolos say Thomas Vanek
----

apos;'
[image]
06.05.2010 - 20:47
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Written by Troy Killjoy on 05.05.2010 at 21:10

I'm not sure. I've been an Avs fan since I was 5 years old, so it's hard to say how you should choose your team. There's nothing to be ashamed of as a casual fan, you just don't have a die-hard passion for one team.

That being said, you've been talking a lot about Boston recently, and they have a great history. They have good young talent (Krejci, Bergeron) as well as good veteran players (Savard, Chara) rounded out by one of the most promising goalies in the game in Tuukka Rask. They have Toronto's first round pick this year (second overall - meaning Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin) and their first rounder next year in addition to Boston's own first rounders. That's a hell of a bright future if you ask me.

I forgot about Boston having Toronto's first round pick. That could really spice things up. That being said, they've stepped their game up in the playoffs and I hear talk that they'll be the eastern conference team to push through to the finals. I would've laughed about this prediction have the playoffs not commenced yet but Boston are redeeming themselves after last year's disapointment.

Of course, a conference final of Habs vs. Bruins would be alot more interesting than having the pens in the equation again.
What are your playoff predictions ?
I think San Jose are finally ridding their playoff reputation, I'll go with them.
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
06.05.2010 - 20:56
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Written by GreyRaven on 06.05.2010 at 20:41

What I meant to ask.... are they good or bad teams overall as well are they consistent or not in terms of players, finance, and such?

However, thanks for pointing out good players from each teams

I think it's safe to say that the Blackhawks are presently one of the elite teams in the league. Their offense is a force to be reckoned with (Kane, Toews, Sharp, Versteeg, Hossa) and they're not to shabby at the blue line with young guns Keith and Seabrook. Overall, they're a fairly balanced team with a bit more of a punch offensively and if there were a slight problem with the team it would be the goaltending but it is by no means a big concern.

As for the Sabres, I don't have much faith in them. Their team in front of Miller is really average, hence their early departure post-season. They do have some talent but I think there's some work to be done scouting-wise because it's been proven time again that this team can't get very far with its current roster. It isn't surprising, there's no standouts except for Vanek, who's inconsistent anyways.

edit : A cup for Chicago in the next 2-3 years is likely.
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
06.05.2010 - 21:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by GreyRaven on 06.05.2010 at 20:41

What I meant to ask.... are they good or bad teams overall as well are they consistent or not in terms of players, finance, and such?

However, thanks for pointing out good players from each teams

What you think about next year Djurgarden sv AIK ?

Man its hard judge, since I live in Europe i know teams, location, can show in map towns, i know players, I watch NHL, but tell good, bad + and - is hard since I dont live there Im in Swe and Lv so all newspapers, TV new sfirts say about local leages ESPN America and Visast Hockey shows much NHL, but see live is hard sine its at night and know beckground of team is hard ,l you shood be there, be into it and whit it so
if I ask whhitch historical 2Elitserien teams stay in HockeyAllsvenskan and cant get beck?

Rogle
Almtune
Leksands
Bjorkloven
Trapiksolita
Galatasaray
Lamo Red Hawks?

PS Ellorhir feel free ansver to quasten to
----

apos;'
[image]
06.05.2010 - 23:33
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Visioneerie on 06.05.2010 at 20:47

What are your playoff predictions?

I think it's safe to say that a Pens/Sharks final wouldn't be too far-fetched, but the Hawks' goaltending situation seems to be worked out now that Niemi is more confident, so the Sharks will have to continue rolling all 4 lines and expect production from more than Little and Big Joe's lines. Dan Boyle has really worked hard on the blueline which has taken some pressure off Blake and, more importantly, Nabokov. If he's rested for their meeting with the Blackhawks (assuming they continue to roll over Luongo's Canucks) I think he could be the difference. San Jose have much more physical, bigger defensemen and more skilled blueliners than Vancouver, who are still suffering from the loss of Mitchell. Chicago could stand up to them if Campbell asserts himself as a more offensive threat and not just a pretty skater.

Not that predictions ever pan out, but my bet would be on the Pens getting into the final against San Jose or Chicago. If they face San Jose I'd say the Sharks win the Cup in 6 due to a fatigued Pens club (who have played a ton of hockey in the last 3 years). If they face the relatively inexperienced and unproven Blackhawks it could go either way, but I imagine it would be a 7-game series.
----
07.05.2010 - 08:16
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
David Krejčí has a pulled wrist...season is over for him, after getting 8 points in 9 play-off matches...
----

07.05.2010 - 20:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
WTF today starts WCD and ther eno rosters in IIHF and wiki avalible for many teams, WTF is it?

Goal: Dennis Endras(Augsburger Panther), Dimitrij Kotschnew(Spartak Moscow), Rob Zepp(Eisbären Berlin)

Defense:
Constantin Braun(Eisbären Berlin), Sven Butenschön(Adler Mannheim), Robert Dietrich(Milwaukee Admirals), Nicolai Goc(Hannover Scorpions), Korbinian Holzer(DEG Metro Stars), Krueger, JustinJustin Krueger(Cornell University), Alexander Sulzer(Milwaukee Admirals)

Forvards: Alexander Barta(Hamburg Freezers), Marcel Goc(Nashville Predators ), Philip Gogulla(Portland Pirates), Patrick Hager(Krefeld Pinguine ), Kai Hospelt(Grizzly Adams Wolfsburg ), Sven Felski(Eisbären Berlin ), Marcel Müller(Kölner Haie ), André Rankel(Eisbären Berlin ), Felix Schütz(Portland Pirates), John Tripp(Hamburg Freezers), Christoph Ullmann(Kölner Haie), Michael Wolf(Iserlohn Roosters )

DEL+Americans DEL is good leage, havnt seen it so long, but still good leage a lot of canadians, fats, interestimng hockey, thay are not afraid of power plays , can hit someone in edge, kick some ass(face) , play agresive
----

apos;'
[image]
07.05.2010 - 23:33
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Lol...USA started their gold rush...
----

07.05.2010 - 23:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
WC opening game in Veltins arena in Gelzenkirchen
82 104 IMO was new record how people watch game in stadion

Germany 2-1 USA
1th-imO it was more like see how other team will play, what expect from game, it was whit some fauls and nervousity, but USA looks better n attack better
2 end - USA domain all more but Germanys cored good goal, good and after it all was open from one net to other, even USA game was dangerouse , Germany show good defense and fight for each ice place , each puck
3th - was good to, both teams oplayed well, but those penaltys, both teams killed pen much better in all game how play in power play both get 8 min each and then USA get goal beck, yes it was goal, (probobly in KHL it wont be count like OT goal) , and last 3 min USA push, push
OT - well 20secends and goal from skate but it was clean goal
----

apos;'
[image]
08.05.2010 - 00:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Czceh team:
Goal: Tomas Vokoun(Florida Panthers), Indrej Pavelec(Atlanta Trashers)

Defense: Michal Rozislav(NY Rangers), Karel Rachunek(Dinamo Moscow), Filip Novak(MVD/Rus), Michal Barinka(Otsrava), Peter Gregorek(Česke Budjovice), Petr Časdlava(Timra), Miroslav Blatak(Salavat Yulayev),

Forvards:
Roman červenka(Slavia Praha), Petr Kubaček(Kometa Brno), Jiri Novotny(Baris Astana), Petr Vampola(Plzen), Jan Marek(Metqalurg Magnitagosrk), Jakub Klepiš(Avantgard Omsk), Lukaš Kasper(Oulu Karpat), Petr Koukal(Pardubuce), Tomas Rollinek(Metalurg Magnitagosrk), Jaromir jagr(Avantgard Omsk), Marek Kvapil(Ostrava), Kakub Voraček(Columbus Blue Jackets)

Good team, ok ther ecan be more NHL players who's free but why also Jaroslav Hlinka and Jan Halač from Linkopings

Team Italy:
Goal: Adam Russo (Port Huron Icehawks), Daniel Bellisimo(HC Asiago), Thomas Tragust(ESV Kaufbeuren)

Defense: Trevor Johnson(Bolzano), Michele Strazzoboscho(Asagio), Armin Hofer(HC Pustertal Bruneck), Armin helfer(HC Pustertal Bruneck), Nicholas Plastino(Asiago), Matthew De Marchi(Assiagio), Christian Borghatello(Bolzano)

Forvards:
Stefan Zisser(Bolzano), Max Obberauch(HC Pustertal Bruneck), John parko(Asiago), Giulio Scandella(ROGLE), Roman Ramosel(Asiago), Patrik Ianonne(Velpallice), Stefano Margioni(Fassa), Micheal Souza(Cortina), Manuel De Tonni(Alleghe), Johnatan Pittis(Bolzano), Luca Arsondi(Ritter Sport), Nicola Fontanive(Alleghe)

moust play in home, but moust known is Giulio Scandella

Team Norway:
Goal: Ruben Smith(Storhamar IL Hamar), Pal Grontnes(Stjernen Fredrikstad), Andre Lysenstoen(Heinolan Kiekko/Finland II ),

Defsense: Juka Kaunismahi(Stavenger Oilers), Junas Holos(Farjestad), Tommy Jakobsen(Lorenskog), Lars Jokken Ostl(Storhamar IL Hamar), Henrik Stolberg(Stavenger Oilers), Aleksander Borsaksen(MoDo//Swe)

Forbards:
Marius Holtet(Farjestad/Swe), Lars Erik Spetz(Valarenga Oslo), Peter Lorenzen(Stavenger IK), Knut Henrik Spetz(Valarenga), Andreas Bastiansen(Farjestad), Martin Roymark(Frolunda/Swe), Kristian Forsberg(MoDo), Martin Lauman Ylven(Linkoping), Andre Kem Olimb(Frisk Asken), Patrik Thorossen(Salavat Yulayev), Mattias Olimb(Frolunda), Mats Zuccarelo Aasen(MoDo) and Andreas Fredirksen(Valarenga)

Good team I know all who play in Sweden shame Tore Vikingstad dont play in team but look at new player Martin Lauman Yven , he might be best Norvegian player, realy talanted
Andreas Bastansen, Aasen, Thorsen, Jakobsen those are biggest stars there and many play in Sweden so bad players cant play in Swe

Team Suisse:
Goalkeepers: Martin Gerber (Atlant Mytischti / KHL), Daniel Manzato (Rapperswil-Jona Lakers), Stephan Tobias (Genève-Servette HC).

Defenders : Rene Back (HC Davos), Goran Bezina (Genève Servette HC), Félicien Du Bois (Kloten Flyers), Patrick Geering (ZSC Lions), Timo Helbling HC (Lugano), Steve Hirschi (HC Lugano), Roman Josi (SC Bern) , Mathias Seger (ZSC Lions), Julien Vauclair (HC Lugano).

Striker : Andres Ambühl (Hartford Wolf Pack / AHL), Brunner Damien (EV train), Christians, Björn (EV train), Thomas Déruns (Genève-Servette HC), Paolo Duca (HC Ambri-Piotta), Jenni Marcel (Kloten Flyers), Lemm Romano (HC Lugano), Nino Niederreiter (Portland Winter Hawks (WHL), Monnet Thibaut (ZSC Lions), Martin Plüss (SC Bern), Kevin Romy (HC Lugano), Ivo Rüthemann (SC Bern), Paul Savary (Genève-Servette HC) , Trachsler Morris (Genève-Servette HC).

Severin Blinderbacher from Farjestad shood be here
Good team play typical canadian style, Suisse has good leage strong Europian NHL, fats,m agresvice, fights , like NHL so and youth team show results, soon be stronger how Cz and Svk

Team Sweden:

Goal: Andreas Lindback(Timra), Jakob Markstrom(Brynas), Jonas Gustavsson(Toronto Maple Leaves)

Defense: Oliver Ekman Larsson(Leksands IK), Christian Backman(Froilunda),Magnus Johansson(Linkopings), Carl Gunnrsson(Toronto Maple Leaves), Erik Karlsson(Ottawa Senators), Viktor Hedman(Tampa Bay Lightnings)

Forvards: Tony Martensson(Linkopings), Andreas Endqvist(Djurgardens), Jimmie Eriksson(Skelleftea AIK), Niklas Persson(Neftihimik Niznykamsk), Linus Omark(Dinamo Moscow), Johan Harju(Dinamo Moscow), Markus Nilson(Djurgarden) , Richard Wallin(Toronto Maple Leaves), Mattias Weinhandl(Dinamo Moscow)

I know all players have seen all, and I dont wanna talk because there to many to talk about ... ok there can be more NHL players, but why the fuck Gustav Wesslau from Djurgarden isnt in goaly list , ehh we will see, there cold be 2-3 NHL players , maybe some other from Elitserien but .... its Gustavsson's choice
----

apos;'
[image]
08.05.2010 - 23:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Groop B
Canada 5-1 Italty
It was training game for both Canada for 1/4 ok 1/2 , Italy for game whit Latvia and, cant judge canada ok Power play was week, but in 1th game 2end total , they will start motor and roll over...remeber how Russia start 9-0 7-1 etc and loose all time in 1/4 , play offs is play offs other dont mean
Italy can play , they once won Latvia in WC in Moscow , now its be hard I dont think but they wont give up

Latvia 1-3 Suisse
What a game fats, agresive, speedy, powerfull, canadian style, thats what I like, I like such hockey , Suisse sccored in 1th n secend period 3th minute only 2 secends metter. in firts 2 I didnt saw way how Latvia could won, Suisse was better in all, skating, presure, shoots, moments, etc , but Latvia get in 3th one goal beck, and they could won if use 2X2 power play(not 4min but 2 for diferent) , end emty net goal
Suisse there was no 9 OG team players, Latvia was closer to OG, but Suisse II vs Latvia II its total diferent teams, could be 6-0

Groop D:
Finland 1-4 Denmark .... where is Ernator comment?
Congrats Denmark for 1th won ower Finland ever after looseing to Sweden 13-2 Denmark won Finland
Now Finland is in DEEP SHIT I think tehy be in relegation play offs because they can win ger, ger play better, and USA will play hard, even they win 1/4 they I doubt enter there, its be hard.... Finland many NHL reject playing, SM Liiga, Elitserien players played, but there was no team spirit, IMO Finland shood change coach after this tournament , but Denmark ther eprogress, many players play in Sweden , ok many fins to,and are better skilled but it doest mean Denmark was week, Swewdish coach, youth ... its like Sweden II, let new kids grow, next generation and we will see
----

apos;'
[image]
08.05.2010 - 23:57
Ragana
Rawrcat
Well, considering that we've never won the first game in world championships, this was not a surprise. And it's a great mistake to 'send home' goalie from a team that is poor in defence so they at least could have lost with 1:2, not 1:3.

As for Denmark... nice surprise, gotta defeat those big countries! XD
09.05.2010 - 00:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 08.05.2010 at 23:57

Well, considering that we've never won the first game in world championships, this was not a surprise. And it's a great mistake to 'send home' goalie from a team that is poor in defence so they at least could have lost with 1:2, not 1:3.

As for Denmark... nice surprise, gotta defeat those big countries! XD

Well but we start whit Cz, Can, Swe , Fin such teams always not secedn strongest in groop, mistace maybe was defense all game,we need attack, but emty goal net is not defenders mistace ,
Suisse simply was better in all elements of game in 1th n 2end period

Denmark - well fin has crises ,
a lot of Dansih guys play in Swe best n talanted Morten Madsen in MoDo, ok 5 play in Malmo Red Hawks, in Allsvenskan, but in Danhmark many years work swedish specialist, its Sweduish systhem and when new guys will grow those who has 12-15 years now we will see
----

apos;'
[image]
09.05.2010 - 00:08
Ragana
Rawrcat
I know, that's the fail part of this curse. XD
Wasn't saying it's defenders' mistake or anything, it's just that it's pointless to remove goalie in last x seconds if we're just ice-skating in front of Gerber. It's good to have a team work and pass the puck each other but if it lasts for two minutes then most likely there will be no goal.

Yea, I agree. Besides, is is me or the speed of this game in general was a lot faster than in those during KHL games? When i started to watch the game I had a feeling they're skating really fast, haha.
09.05.2010 - 00:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 09.05.2010 at 00:08

I know, that's the fail part of this curse. XD
Wasn't saying it's defenders' mistake or anything, it's just that it's pointless to remove goalie in last x seconds if we're just ice-skating in front of Gerber. It's good to have a team work and pass the puck each other but if it lasts for two minutes then most likely there will be no goal.

Yea, I agree. Besides, is is me or the speed of this game in general was a lot faster than in those during KHL games? When i started to watch the game I had a feeling they're skating really fast, haha.

It was minute before end , maybe score, its risk,
KHL is more soviet style , slow, combination whit huge ice rinks and sleepy, boring, this was typical NHL game, and Suisse leage is like NHL, typical Canadain style and I like it
----

apos;'
[image]
09.05.2010 - 00:26
Ragana
Rawrcat
Or maybe we could have kept the already bad result.

That's what I'm saying - so they ACTUALLY play more slowly in KHL. ISK anything about NHL cuz I don't want the games now I have any interest in those teams but this indeed was a fast game, yet - less rough.
09.05.2010 - 00:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Result well depends goal diference +/- in end but if you feel you can win a game you shoo take goaly of
NHL ewery game has fast, like this , same in Suisse leage, Finish is faster how Swedish leage
----

apos;'
[image]
09.05.2010 - 12:34
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Finally Czechs are playing today...i only hope we dont feel necessity of copying USA and Fins
----

09.05.2010 - 14:22
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Ellrohir on 09.05.2010 at 12:34

Finally Czechs are playing today...i only hope we dont feel necessity of copying USA and Fins

Copying as in losing to weaker teams? I see you have France... that'd be just ugly to not win the game.
09.05.2010 - 19:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 09.05.2010 at 12:34

It cant hepen and didnt, but Sverige can do what Denmark did, Norge can win
Norge has better known players how Danske
New talant, Martin Lauman-Tlven, mads Hansem, Tore vikingstad, Andreas Bastansen, Forsberh(forgot name, no not mighty Peter), Mats Zuccarello Aasen ... and many play in sweden elitserien, but 5 dans in allsvenskan

Belorus 5-2 Kazahstan
Fuck viasat hockey bastars choose show lame game, not Cz vs France game, damn peopole in swe can watch both games ehhh viasat is gay pacage anyway

Czceh 6-2 France
How France score. How Cz played seems real game be Cz vs Svergige
----

apos;'
[image]