Metal Storm logo
The Pub

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 01.12.2015 - 17:16
Written by Maco on 01.12.2015 at 17:09

Yeah it's better than Lima, but It doesn't call my attention. Well, if my family or a friend invites me to go there, I won't deny myself.

well Lima and big cities sucks man
23.04.2024 - 11:16
Just off, thinking like namese, he is English he can vote what best for England. I mean you can criticize Swedish and your country not his. right, is that the way of thinking and ethic in the west ?
23.04.2024 - 11:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by MetalstomCrimina on 23.04.2024 at 11:16

Just off, thinking like namese, he is English he can vote what best for England. I mean you can criticize Swedish and your country not his. right, is that the way of thinking and ethic in the west ?

In democracy I can discuss every country even Vietnam. Its our humen rights, discuss dont mean insult.
Many brexiters regret their vote now , UK is struggling and lose a lot . EU is one of best project what Europe has after creating UEFA
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.04.2024 - 11:50
Written by Bad English on 23.04.2024 at 11:33

Written by MetalstomCrimina on 23.04.2024 at 11:16

In democracy I can discuss every country even Vietnam. Its our humen rights, discuss dont mean insult.
Many brexiters regret their vote now , UK is struggling and lose a lot . EU is one of best project what Europe has after creating UEFA

I understand about EU part. But UK is usually old empire. They want that empire back. I guess so. Well in the end, Im no English.
23.04.2024 - 11:57
Lyrics of HammerFall is bull shit, all about old medieval Crusade. Few good songs lyrics, Glory To The Brave about Amercian soldiers all over the world. Few others goods. No wonder HammerFall is not so famous.
23.04.2024 - 11:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Baz, Musslasia do you wanna your old empire back?

Stupidest comment I have read ,
Only good whit empire is we get Asian and African gold, dimanons and cheap work labor. Sorry man, Europe ha sno money help old empire financially, so no way, unless its one individual in toilet , 99.99999% people dont want empire.
----

apos;'
[image]
23.04.2024 - 12:03
Written by Bad English on 23.04.2024 at 11:58

Only good whit empire is we get Asian and African gold, dimanons and cheap work labor. Sorry man, Europe ha sno money help old empire financially, so no way, unless its one individual in toilet , 99.99999% people dont want empire.

Like I said, Im no English ppl. But UK is old biggest influent powerful empire, greatest of the world in 19th century. I dont mean just general empire. OK so then tell me how can you know what motive of English when they vote Yay for Brexit ?
23.04.2024 - 12:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by MetalstomCrimina on 23.04.2024 at 12:03

Like I said, Im no English ppl. But UK is old biggest influent powerful empire, greatest of the world in 19th century. I dont mean just general empire. OK so then tell me how can you know what motive of English when they vote Yay for Brexit ?

Mainly refugees and immigration was reason they wanted out and misunderstood politics and so on.
----

apos;'
[image]
23.04.2024 - 13:27
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by MetalstomCrimina on 23.04.2024 at 07:12

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 25.03.2024 at 09:54

Nothing, just wishing you all a very Happy Holi.

It India looks like Vietnam bro.

I'm born in Cardiff, later brought up in India and have my roots in Nepal - that's the reflection of my face.
23.04.2024 - 14:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 23.04.2024 at 13:27

I'm born in Cardiff, later brought up in India and have my roots in Nepal - that's the reflection of my face.

Why don't you follow Cardiff Rugby and Cardiff FC.
How is your Welsh
----

apos;'
[image]
23.04.2024 - 16:08
Written by Bad English on 23.04.2024 at 12:05

Written by MetalstomCrimina on 23.04.2024 at 12:03

Mainly refugees and immigration was reason they wanted out and misunderstood politics and so on.

Again I'm no English, just know that U.K. Is same with Sweden, no and never deport immigrants. Politics of U.K., scene of course I don't know, no idea to discuss.
24.04.2024 - 19:50
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Bad English on 23.04.2024 at 14:29

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 23.04.2024 at 13:27

Why don't you follow Cardiff Rugby and Cardiff FC.
How is your Welsh

Not a huge fan of Rugby, although Cardiff Rugby team is great. Cardiff FC shits the moment they touch football. Currently #11 with 20 fucking losses attest to the current season.