few international bands go, far away, expenices, few metalheads

yup, and there's no country's close by

not so close as Ger from Pol or Fra from Portugal
Ausie also are far and cost a lot, same Japs land
wut?
16.09.2021 - 20:36
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
^ Fun fact: I learned how to drive just because my mom's car had a CD player. I wanted to listen while I drove.
But after I got my license I gave up because driving sucks and I hate it, but I still picture myself listening to a good CD while on the road.
----
Rose is red, violet is blue. Flag is win, Baba is you.
16.09.2021 - 21:02
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Written by nikarg on 16.09.2021 at 20:35

^ 12000 euros? Wow! I hope they fixed it well because this is massive damage.

Yeah, it almost feels like I have a new car now, but with my old stereo.
The list with repairs goes on and on and on...

But that's what happens when two drivers meet inconveniently, one of whom is way too fast and the other drives an SUV.
----
signatures = SPAM
16.09.2021 - 21:12
Redel

Written by Starvynth on 16.09.2021 at 21:02

But that's what happens when two drivers meet inconveniently, one of whom is way too fast and the other drives an SUV.

I didnt know they still put CD player into SUV cars, or dont tell me you were going way too fast.

Edit: Always frightening to see how expensive an exterior mirror for cars is, summing up all its parts (260e? And I guess that is excl. VAT).
16.09.2021 - 21:36
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Written by Redel on 16.09.2021 at 21:12

I didnt know they still put CD player into SUV cars, or dont tell me you were going way too fast.

Edit: Always frightening to see how expensive an exterior mirror for cars is, summing up all its parts (260e? And I guess that is excl. VAT).

Chances are rather slim that an insurance company rep will ever join Metal Storm, but this is a public forum, so all I can say is this: I've never driven an SUV in my life. To be honest, I don't even understand why this type of car exists.

Yeah, that's not including installation costs, small parts and VAT, so it's really freaking expensive.
----
signatures = SPAM
16.09.2021 - 21:41
Redel

Written by Starvynth on 16.09.2021 at 21:36

I've never driven an SUV in my life. To be honest, I don't even understand why this type of car exists.

+1
Then I can just hope that you did not get seriously injured because damage to your car is one thing but damage to your body caused by an SUV...
16.09.2021 - 23:27
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Written by Redel on 16.09.2021 at 21:41

Then I can just hope that you did not get seriously injured because damage to your car is one thing but damage to your body caused by an SUV...

Thanks for asking, but nobody got hurt.
My car only wobbled a little and then the entire left side looked like the macro shot of a crumble cake, but both cars were still roadworthy afterwards. German craftsmanship versus a U.S. SUV...
We parted with a friendly smile and a draw. And I got a signed note for the insurance company from him, saying "I'm really sorry I cut the corner and drove on your side of the road. My bad."

But the best of all was that the left side of my car was already damaged from two previous accidents (me vs. the pillar of a parking block and me vs. a narrow gateway) and would have cost me around 3,500 euros if I had had it repaired...

To sum up: the best car accident of my life.
----
signatures = SPAM
17.09.2021 - 00:02
no one

Written by Karlabos on 16.09.2021 at 20:36

^ Fun fact: I learned how to drive just because my mom's car had a CD player. I wanted to listen while I drove.
But after I got my license I gave up because driving sucks and I hate it, but I still picture myself listening to a good CD while on the road.

Oh car concerts are the best, especially with a tall can in the cup holder.

I have a tape deck in mine for listening to bad quality bm
----
Unable to connect to the database
17.09.2021 - 08:38
Deadsoulman
Clever text
Written by Starvynth on 16.09.2021 at 19:45

Man, you sound like a real idealist, and that's great.
If you ever come to Germany, make sure to visit "Nobbis Plattenladen" in Bonn.
The owner Nobbi has been a metalhead for about a hundred years and his store, for which he has, among other things, sold his car to be able to use the garage as additional CD storage, is the best record store between the river Rhine, the Alps, the Ural Mountains and the Lofoten Islands.

That's the best tourist argument I've ever seen in favour of Bonn Seriously though, I really miss getting lost for hours in record stores and exiting with way more stuff than I can actually afford. Thank Satam there are still bookshops!
17.09.2021 - 09:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Deadsoulman on 17.09.2021 at 08:38

Written by Starvynth on 16.09.2021 at 19:45

Man, you sound like a real idealist, and that's great.
If you ever come to Germany, make sure to visit "Nobbis Plattenladen" in Bonn.
The owner Nobbi has been a metalhead for about a hundred years and his store, for which he has, among other things, sold his car to be able to use the garage as additional CD storage, is the best record store between the river Rhine, the Alps, the Ural Mountains and the Lofoten Islands.

That's the best tourist argument I've ever seen in favour of Bonn Seriously though, I really miss getting lost for hours in record stores and exiting with way more stuff than I can actually afford. Thank Satam there are still bookshops!

Not in sweden, not in a north as it was before. But we have auctions stores, vintage stores where we have vintage vinyls, not metal, can be few metal.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.09.2021 - 22:09
Redel

Written by Starvynth on 16.09.2021 at 23:27

But the best of all was that the left side of my car was already damaged from two previous accidents (me vs. the pillar of a parking block and me vs. a narrow gateway) and would have cost me around 3,500 euros if I had had it repaired...
To sum up: the best car accident of my life.

Ok, now I see why you were going "way too fast".