Metal Storm logo
Guns N' Roses

Original post

Posted by Eight, 18.05.2006 - 13:36
I do belive that all of you know this band, don't you ? So i guess ill be the one who creates this thread.
I hear peoplesaying that Guns'n'Roses would be better off whitout Axel! i think not, whats done is done, and there couldnt be G'n'R whitout Axels Guns
29.06.2006 - 06:38
Black Mass
I read about Axl's arrest in a newspaper over here, what a classic! I'm leaving Australia next Tuesday and hope to catch a Gunners show somewhere in Europe.
G N' R Lies and Appetite for Destruction are great albums. I think Appetite was one of the first albums I ever bought.

@ Jeff - I'm jealous man, sounds like an awesome set!!
29.06.2006 - 07:25
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
haha yeah the douche bag supposedly slammed a woman's face into a mirror and then bit a security gaurd or police officer on the leg.
30.06.2006 - 06:16
Gothya
as i said axel belongs to g'n r, i mean theis proyects off gns hasnt been successful as Guns, so they're better into the group, but they're no longer together, they used to make great music, btw, i havent listened to any axel's new stuff yet, so i agree it is a joke or somethin' like that
----
OUR HEART MAKES THE PLANS,BUT IT IS THE LORD WHOM DIRECTS OUR STEPS
01.07.2006 - 18:37
Soliloquy
humm...did you gusy hear? they had this on last night's news. apperently axel was kidnapped, and held for ransom. the band members paid the ransom, and he was brought back
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
01.07.2006 - 18:41
Sore Neck 101
Account deleted
probably a publicity stunt...if not hehe
01.07.2006 - 19:30
Warman
Erotic Stains
Guns N´Roses is nothing without Slash IMO.

I am not a fan but I got the "Appetite for Destruction" LP with the cover showing a woman who just got raped by a robot ... really cool, but I do understand why it was rejected.
----
02.07.2006 - 08:13
Sore Neck 101
Account deleted
So who's in GnR now? i know slash isnt but i heard rumours that bucket head was in it aswell?!?!
03.07.2006 - 15:11
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
@Sore Neck 101
buckethead was in line up, but he left after he couldn't wait axl's relasing album, and tour starting, curent line up:
Brian Mantia (Drums)
Chris Pittman (Keyboard/effects)
Dizzy Reed (keyboard/piano)
Robin Finck (guitar)
Richard Fortus (guitar)
Tommy Stinson (bass)
oh i forget an asshole master Axl w. Rose (voal)
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
03.07.2006 - 19:09
Soliloquy
Written by [user id=1620] on 02.07.2006 at 08:13

So who's in GnR now? i know slash isnt but i heard rumours that bucket head was in it aswell?!?!

buckethead is prolly the best thing to happen to guns n roses. although, he didnt/couldnt do much in the band coz his musical taste is much more diverse than that of guns n roses. on top of that, he was WAY better than slash. but meh...like all good things, everything has an end
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
03.07.2006 - 23:13
TimmyPix
Imagine Gnr with Slash AND Buckethead....woah that'd be amazing. What about all this tuff about Axl liking hiphop though? surely this will have an effect on the music?
----
And remember kids, don't play with matches - flamethrowers are much more fun!
04.07.2006 - 16:22
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
axl always haved wierd taste for wear hip-hop style don't suprise, but i doubt that will have some influence in GNR music

@Soliloquy
i don't agree with you, i don't think buckethead is better then SLash, i heard few bucketheads albums, and they r ok funny albums, bucketheadland :p we r the robost etc... sutffffffff
slash is much more hard rock player then buckethead all hes stuff r like something for kids
----
Erno Paasilinna
06.07.2006 - 11:49
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
I just saw GNR yesterday and they were awesome! It doesn´t matter that we had to wait three ours before the band actually came on stage, they still rocked. Especially the start of the gig was good. The atmosphere in the audience was amazing, until GNR played some new song. I´m really happy that they played Jean Sibelius´ "Finlandia" as a guitar solo and Hanoi Rocks´ "Don´t you ever leave me" with the piano. All in all, the were really good, but the new songs weren´t as good as the old classics.
----
You'll never walk alone.
07.07.2006 - 01:19
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
@Ernotar
well good for you that you saw them, who was playin before them???
i see axl still din't change hes habit to always be late with startin show fucker
----
Erno Paasilinna
12.07.2006 - 22:03
TimmyPix
It's a shame that you say the new stuff isn't as good as the classics...ah well, here's hoping the studio versions are better!
----
And remember kids, don't play with matches - flamethrowers are much more fun!
15.07.2006 - 20:24
Endoftherainbow
Guns N' Roses used to be one of my favorite bands. There another one of those bands that makes me wish I was a teen in the 80's instead of now so I could have seen them with the original lineup on the Appetite For Destruction tour because now even if they come to my town there will be no Izzy or Slash and chances are Axel won't even show up so they won't play. Use Your Illusion is my favorite album by them but it wouldn't be as cool to see live as Appetite would have been IMO.
19.07.2006 - 04:48
My_Selene
Account deleted
they fucking rock
ayy damn i heard they might come after realising the cd, aww im dying to go there =(
19.07.2006 - 10:07
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
@ EddieGunner The support band was meant to be "Bullet for my valentine", but they cancelled. So, we had to listen to a totally shitty Finnish band "Melrose". Because Axl was late, the support band started late and we had to wait a long time, without knowing what was going on.
----
You'll never walk alone.
19.07.2006 - 16:32
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
@Ernotar
Axl was late again what a asshole, he never learns to come on time
----
Erno Paasilinna
20.07.2006 - 15:17
Nyctophobia
Account deleted
He's Axl, he can sell out shows and not bother with coming on time, because even if he is three hours late, people still keep buying tickets.
20.07.2006 - 20:34
Praise the Lard
Account deleted
Or the fucker shows up late, then walks off stage when the song starts because he doesnt like the way his voice sounds in the microphone. I realy liked there music in the past but Axles whiney disposition turned me off after a while.
21.07.2006 - 00:04
lordz
IzZo
GNR were my gateway drug to the metal universe
I was 10 when I started to listen to them... I have so many good memories with their songs...
Use your illusion was their last real good work IMO

great band
23.07.2006 - 23:31
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
Well, Axl knows that people wait even if he´s several hours late, but I think he ought to respect the fans a bit more or he might end up losing them. After the Helsinki concert me and my sister were lucky enough to get in the last train that night. It was so full that one could hardly breath. And still many people were left outside. They had to spend their night at the railway station as the next train came only in the morning. If the concert had started and ended in time, there wouldn´t have been this kind of problem. Many people probably got enough of that, but still Axl was followed to the bar by many fans.
----
You'll never walk alone.
27.07.2006 - 16:19
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
@Ernotar
well i slept few times at bus station cause theres no buses after show and im used on that
but being late at almost every shot ain't good
----
Erno Paasilinna
05.08.2006 - 19:45
Drizzling Blur
Account deleted
Written by EddieGunner on 03.07.2006 at 15:11

@Sore Neck 101
buckethead was in line up, but he left after he couldn't wait axl's relasing album, and tour starting, curent line up:
Brian Mantia (Drums)
Chris Pittman (Keyboard/effects)
Dizzy Reed (keyboard/piano)
Robin Finck (guitar)
Richard Fortus (guitar)
Tommy Stinson (bass)
oh i forget an asshole master Axl w. Rose (voal)

Im not buying Chineese Democracy
06.08.2006 - 19:53
Eight
Shapeshifter
I ain't gonna buy or even download this album, coz its not GN'R anymore IMO.
* We want Slash! We want Slash! *
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
08.08.2006 - 16:39
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
@Drizzling Blur
just cause of those new members??? i think u should buy it or downloade it

@ Jester Eddie
u have Slash in VR and they r not so good, as Gn'R old Gn'R
----
Erno Paasilinna
09.08.2006 - 16:39
Beer Fairy
Guns 'n' Rosers...who doesn't know them ?! I love their songs and not only Don't cry and November Rain which girls like. I love everything they ever made, and G'n'R without Axl can not exist!
11.08.2006 - 16:17
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
i saw theor show on WDR last night from RockAmPArk festival (ger) and it was good to see axl and new gnr members rockin around again, alos Seb Bach joined them at My Michelle and he looked and singed verry well, i just hope theyll relase this Democrcy album finaly
----
Erno Paasilinna
12.08.2006 - 12:54
darksun
actually they're still a great band but i guess something is missing without slash.To me most of the ppl regard don't cry as divine
----
Dark is the sunlight,we cast the life together
Dark is the sunlight or I'm blind forever..
13.08.2006 - 07:16
Metalguaska
They made some masterpieces, i'd a hypocrite if i deny i like many of they old songs... but now i see G 'n R as a desperate survival act... and that's no good, to see Axl trying to be famous again... Slash is missing, bad bad news...
----
Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea