Metal Storm logo
Allen/Lande - New Lyric Video Online

Allen/Lande have released an official lyric video for the song "Lady Of Winter". The song is taken from Jørn Lande (Jorn, Masterplan, Yngwie Malmsteen) and Russell Allen's (Symphony X, Adrenaline Mob) fourth collaborative album, The Great Divide. This new album will be released on October 17th in Europe and October 21st in North America via Frontiers Records. Enjoy the new song!

Previously, the band has shared samples from the new album. You can still hear them over here.

Following three albums written, played and produced by Magnus Karlsson (of Primal Fear/Starbreaker), the new album The Great Divide offers a substantial change in that former Stratovarius guitarist and main composer, Timo Tolkki took on the challenge to write and produce the new recording. Tolkki also performs all instrumentation on the album except for drums, which are handled by Jami Huovinen.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Allen/Lande
Posted: 18.09.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 77 users
18.09.2014 - 22:54
Wukk
The Great Divide offers a substantial change in that former Stratovarius guitarist and main composer, Timo Tolkki took on the challenge to write and produce the new recording.

Oh dear.

(I haven't actually listened to it)
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator
19.09.2014 - 00:50
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Is it a Crimson Glory cover?
19.09.2014 - 08:35
andreosokin
SOUNDERY
Remove Jorn and Russell, and you'll get a typical Tolkki album. Like a 6/10 album

Although I've been skeptical about Tolkki lately, I'm curious to hear the full album
19.09.2014 - 15:22
Druss
Written by Introspekrieg on 19.09.2014 at 00:50

Is it a Crimson Glory cover?

It is not, I was curious about that as well. As for the song itself.. well, much like everything Jorn lately, crap as far as I'm concerned.
19.09.2014 - 22:21
UnknownCheese
Song is okay. No Jorn would make it better. He should stick to shitty Dio tribute songs.
23.09.2014 - 05:14
Wes
I love it
20.10.2014 - 18:28
DeathSlyzer
Jørn is such a predictable vocalist. I loved his voice when I first heard it. However, I now realize, he's not versatile at all, and that's a problem. I think Russell is a much better singer, but of course he doesn't get nearly as much attention on this (and all the previous Allen-Lande albums) as he deserves. Jørn has like 5 solo songs, and Russell has what? 3? And on the songs they sing together, Jørn gets to sing much more than Russell. The balance isn't right here.

On top of that, the music isn't really all that good to begin with, so I don't know why I bother. I hope the next SymX album will be better than this.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?

Hits total: 2412 | This month: 7