Metal Storm logo
Lethe - Release New Single

If you were one of those people who loved Lethe's debut album, When Dreams Become Nightmares, you will be pleased to know that there is new music available already. The band has been working on their new album and now released their new single "Forever" via Bandcamp. You can take a look at the beautiful single cover below and listen to the music here. It's 10 minutes of new material, so that should be enough to satisfy you for now.

Created by Costin Chioreanu

According to the group, "Forever" is not a exactly what we could call a first glimpse of the eagerly awaited second Lethe album. This song is just a little pleasure, generously offered by the magical duo formed by Anna Murphy (Eluveitie) and Tor-Helge Skei (Manes, Manii).

Tor-Helge Skei explains: "While working on the new album, we made tons and tons of material, countless ideas and sketches and recordings, some of which didn't fit into the album concept... instead of throwing these away, we wanted to show you some different sides of Lethe... so, here's the first one... close your eyes, open your mind, and let the music take you on a musical journey through different moods and states... to places you might not even know existed..."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lethe
Posted: 14.07.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 25 users
15.07.2015 - 01:00
Czerny Reiter

Costin's artwork sure is a feast for the eye. Will make sure to dig into the song later, since I've recently taken a liking to their music.
15.07.2015 - 11:13
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I have to say I love this song. I wish they included that in the album I'm sure it'll be great though.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 1511 | This month: 7