Metal Storm logo
Metal Church - Return With New Album, Premiere Video

Metal Church will return with their new album XI this year which is slated for a worldwide (except North and South America as well as Japan) release on March 25th via Nuclear Blast Records. The heavy metal band's 11th studio release also marks the return of legendary vocalist and frontman Mike Howe. They have also released today an official music video for the debut single from the record called "No Tomorrow." The video was directed by Jamie Chamberlin and filmed in the Satsop Nuclear Facility, an abandoned nuclear power plant in Elma, Washington and can be seen here now.

The reunion between Mike Howe and Metal Church started in July of 2014 when Mike started working with Kurdt Vanderhoof on a side project he was forming with Nigel Glockler from Saxon. Through these initial conversations, Kurdt convinced Mike to ultimately return to Metal Church. The idea was to see if they could recapture some of the magic from the three albums The Human Factor, Blessing In Disguise and Hanging In The Balance. Out of those sessions, XI was born.

"At first I struggled with the decision to come back, but after hearing the riffs that Kurdt was writing, I just couldn't resist, the music called to me and I wanted to be part of it!," says returning vocalist Mike Howe.

The new record was produced by Kurdt Vanderhoof and co-produced by Chris "The Wizard" Collier.

Nuclear Blast Europe has teamed up with Rat Pak Records through a worldwide licensing agreement for distribution of XI in all territories outside of North America, South America and Japan.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Metal Church
Posted: 05.01.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 84 users
05.01.2016 - 21:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This is awesome, powerful kick ass . great one, it will be killer one , realy heavy thrashy sound, who said old men cant rock?
and that building what was a purpose of create so huge buildings, is it like power plant?
btw singer dude, how he dances, runs and moves, its lame and funny
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.01.2016 - 21:50
Annihilator- HH

David Wayne is a legend, period, however, Mike Howe was, is and will ever be my favorite Metal Church singer. I Look forward to hearing this new album.

Hits total: 2257 | This month: 4