Metal Storm logo
Vektor - New Album Cover And More Revealed

Progressive sci-fi themed thrash metallers Vektor have revealed the full details of their long-awaited new album, Terminal Redux. The album was originally set to be released in March but the release date is now May 6th, 2016 via Earache Records. Check out the cover and tracklist below.

The band said: "Yes, we know the delays have been frustrating, and a number of things factor into that. But that's all over now! Check out Earache's webstore for a large variety of bundle packages including: signed CDs and vinyl, new shirt and hoodie designs, patches, and more. The more support the pre-order and initial sales get, the bigger and better tours we'll be able to do. So let's make it happen! Very happy to finally get this album out to all of you. Thanks for your support and understanding with the release date changes, and we think you'll find it worth the wait."

The only new song released so far:

Tracks:

01. Charging The Void
02. Cygnus Terminal
03. LCD (Liquid Crystal Disease)
04. Mountains Above The Sun
05. Ultimate Artificer
06. Pteropticon
07. Psychotropia
08. Pillars Of Sand
09. Collapse
10. Recharging The Void

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Vektor
Posted: 16.02.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   Visited by: 171 users
16.02.2016 - 13:42
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Wow, cool cover and thats even better than their last one. This has been a really good year for metal with everyone outdoing themselves so lets hope its the same case with them as well.
16.02.2016 - 14:38
Skoda

That delay really sucks, but damn that's some good art.
----
Sleeping on his laurels.
16.02.2016 - 14:41
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Badass cover.
16.02.2016 - 15:17
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Badass cover, indeed, really reminds me of Nocturnus's Thresholds actually
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
16.02.2016 - 15:17
Alondate

First time hearing them and they sound really badass. I rarely listen to trash metal but I will make a big exception this time
16.02.2016 - 15:29
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Auntie Sahar on 16.02.2016 at 15:17

Badass cover, indeed, really reminds me of Nocturnus's Thresholds actually

Maybe they'll be mixing some clear Nocturnus influences with their VoiVodian music this time around.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

16.02.2016 - 15:36
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 16.02.2016 at 15:29

Maybe they'll be mixing some clear Nocturnus influences with their VoiVodian music this time around.

One can hope!
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
16.02.2016 - 15:50
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Auntie Sahar on 16.02.2016 at 15:36

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 16.02.2016 at 15:29

One can hope!

But let's hope they mix in elements of The Key and not Thresholds
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

16.02.2016 - 16:03
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 16.02.2016 at 15:50

Why not Thresholds? The Key is legendary, yes, but that doesn't mean Thresholds is a piece of shit either
----

~ II. VII
16.02.2016 - 16:29
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Auntie Sahar on 16.02.2016 at 16:03

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 16.02.2016 at 15:50

Why not Thresholds? The Key is legendary, yes, but that doesn't mean Thresholds is a piece of shit either

It's not shit, but it's a huge step down from The Key.
Even after all these years it is impossible for me to finish Thresholds in one sitting. And when spinning it I Always switch it off and put on The Key instead. That album is a dm classic masterpiece.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

16.02.2016 - 16:50
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 16.02.2016 at 16:29

It's not shit, but it's a huge step down from The Key.
Even after all these years it is impossible for me to finish Thresholds in one sitting. And when spinning it I Always switch it off and put on The Key instead. That album is a dm classic masterpiece.

I suppose. I kinda look at it like this, and you can disagree with me all ya want, but...

The Key: better sense of atmosphere
Threshold: better riffs

Yeah, I said it
----

~ II. VII
16.02.2016 - 18:06
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Auntie Sahar on 16.02.2016 at 16:50

I suppose. I kinda look at it like this, and you can disagree with me all ya want, but...

The Key: better sense of atmosphere
Threshold: better riffs

Yeah, I said it

I totally disagree concerning the riffs.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

16.02.2016 - 18:21
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Holy shit that's some incredibly artwork. The new song sounds quite promising. Hopefully they fully realize the potential they demonstrated on Black Future and Outer Isolation in terms of the full album. Always felt they threw around some really interesting musical ideas but never truly refined their sound to something that reaches a "great" level. I could see this album bringing them there.
17.02.2016 - 00:40
Vombatus
Potorro
I never was interest in the band, but that artwork is crazy good. Even the way the title is fit in looks sweet.
21.02.2016 - 03:24
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Holy shit, what a beauty.

Hits total: 2942 | This month: 5