Metal Storm logo
Katalepsy - Guitarist Died

Russian brutal slammers Katalepsy informed that their guitarist Dmitry Dedov has passed away last week, on September 3rd. Dmitry joined the band back in 2010.

The band's statement as follows: ''On September 3, our friend Dima Dedov died. He was a great guitarist, honest family man and a very, very good man. He went through a difficult journey of life, achieved everything himself, loved and respected by his friends, family and colleagues. Death came too close several times and this time it came completely unexpectedly. Dima, we are happy you were with us. We will miss you terribly. We will always remember you."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Katalepsy
Posted: 07.09.2021 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 53 users
08.09.2021 - 01:02
OpethFlames
Damn, looks way too young, wonder what killed him? RIP.
08.09.2021 - 08:37
Coconut Racecar
Yikes, hasn't this band had two of their members die before? I can't remember the whole story.

Very sad though, rest in peace. I hope all his friends and family pull through.
09.09.2021 - 07:51
thewall30
Awful news, loved his style of riffing. Condolences to his family & the band, will be blasting Katalepsy all week 💙
----
16.09.2021 - 18:57
Misfit74
The author of one of my favorite songs ever "Cold Flesh Citadel". What a bummer. Too young and had a family, as I understand it. I hope Katalepsy can press on. They've been on a massive roll since Autopsychosis came out. Elite band.

Hits total: 1578 | This month: 22