Metal Storm logo
Syn Ze Șase Tri - Announce New Album

After a new song was released earlier this year, now we have confirmation that "Ultimu' Lup" is actually the title track of the upcoming Syn Ze Sase Tri album. Ultimu' Lup will be released on September 30, 2022 via Aural Music / Code666. More information below.

The band's press release posted on their Facebook page:

"Greetings, we are happy to announce that the wolfpack will release a new discographic material. Syn Ze Sase Tri's new album is entitled Ultimu' Lup and is set to be released on September 30, 2022 via Aural Music / Code666.

"The album continues the story started in 2007 and developed along the 4 previous studio albums Între Două Lumi (2011), Sub Semnul Lupului (2012), Stăpîn Peste Stăpîni (2015) and Zăul Moș (2017). It's a very bloody and aggressive chapter, making Ultimu' Lup the most aggressive album we've released so far.

"Just like we did on the previous albums, and on this new album, we have some notable guests. Toni Dijmarescu, Inia Dinia , Ageru Pamantului, Costin Adam, Luci Madness and George Andrei Lazăr, who contributed to the creation of an atmosphere as rich as possible in auditory elements, and whom we want to thank with this opportunity. The album was produced at CatWorks Studio in Timisoara, with Mihai (Mtz) Neagoe as sound engineer. The album's graphics were made by de Sergiu Zegrean."

Tracklist:
1. La Isprăvitu’ Lumii
2. Hâtri
3. Din Om Neom
4. În Chip Hain
5. Urgiseala
6. Sub Ochi De-ntreagă Lună
7. Osînda (Proclețenie)
8. Blestem De Fiară
9. Ultimu’ Lup
10. Negru

The current lineup is:
Alex “Corb” Mihai – guitar & vocals
Istvan “Moș” Lengyel – guitar
Dan Tarcea – bass guitar
Paula Gherasim – keyboards & violin
Andreea Vlaicu – vocals, keyboards & pan flute
Dragoș “Dadu” Tigaeriu – vocals
Florin ”Șuier” Costăchiță – vocals
Mihai “Lycan” Deliu – vocals
Mihai Pușcașu – drums

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Syn Ze Sase Tri
Posted: 17.09.2022 by RaduP

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 20 users
17.09.2022 - 22:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Radu translate those songs hehe, will you review those whit triple nines.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.09.2022 - 02:32
Grouch Douglas
Enigma
It was a pain to add this album lol. The band posted the track list in all caps on facebook so I had to copy and paste certain letters from elsewhere because of the symbols under and above some of the letters and my old circa 2010 piece of crap laptop. I hope I didn't make any mistakes Radu. I'm really looking forward to the album, besides the bad production on the debut, their discography is flawless.
30.09.2022 - 18:16
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Staff
Written by Grouch Douglas on 19.09.2022 at 02:32

It was a pain to add this album lol. The band posted the track list in all caps on facebook so I had to copy and paste certain letters from elsewhere because of the symbols under and above some of the letters and my old circa 2010 piece of crap laptop.

I feel your pain. Here's a soothing little helper for you.
----
signatures = SPAM
30.09.2022 - 19:39
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Staff
Written by Starvynth on 30.09.2022 at 18:16

Indispensable when doing database work.
----
Do you think if the heart keeps on shrinking
One day there will be no heart at all?
01.10.2022 - 02:05
Grouch Douglas
Enigma
Written by Starvynth on 30.09.2022 at 18:16

Written by Grouch Douglas on 19.09.2022 at 02:32

It was a pain to add this album lol. The band posted the track list in all caps on facebook so I had to copy and paste certain letters from elsewhere because of the symbols under and above some of the letters and my old circa 2010 piece of crap laptop.

Thanks lol. This is great!

Hits total: 728 | This month: 7