Metal Storm logo
How long have you been a member here for?

30.05.2024 - 21:11
MetallicA
21 years for me (I was 16, now 37).

I'm from the US so my time registered here is about to be old enough to drink hahaha (per US laws, I know drinking age is less in other countries lol) 🤣

It's been quite a while since I last posted I think. I used to all the time back in the day when you know, I was a teenager without any real responsibilities yet. Well, that's just an excuse. More like social media took over! I guess it was a combo of both.

Well, how long have you all been here? Also, I wonder if Bad English is still on here. He was active for years. If so, hi I hope your English has gotten better!

Cheers you guys and may you be able to attend all the metal concerts and festivals to your heart's content.🤘🍻
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
31.05.2024 - 02:05
Guib
Thrash Talker
Been roaming around here for 17 years. Being fairly active, some periods where I was mostly lurking from time to time and others where I've been more directly active. MS has always been my favourite spot on the internet for Heavy Metal and if the webzine keeps being run the way it is, I don't see it changing anytime soon.
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
01.06.2024 - 13:52
Young Mind 37old
Account deleted
Same as the topic opener (ha, I even remember you the air force ms girl), anyway since im 15, now 37, and having 2 usernames, once gone due to accident, cant use it for 4 5 years, now I have them both. Lifes good now my english is perfect, considered so by me. Now only good metal lyrics worth my ear. Current new song favorite: seek and destroy by Metallica.
01.06.2024 - 14:03
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Staff
Written by [user id=172292] on 01.06.2024 at 13:52

... anyway since im 15, now 37, and having 2 usernames, once gone due to accident, cant use it for 4 5 years, now I have them both.

Let me take a wild guess: is this by any chance your second account?
----
signatures = SPAM
01.06.2024 - 14:08
Young Mind 37old
Account deleted
Written by Starvynth on 01.06.2024 at 14:03

Written by [user id=172292] on 01.06.2024 at 13:52

... anyway since im 15, now 37, and having 2 usernames, once gone due to accident, cant use it for 4 5 years, now I have them both.

Let me take a wild guess: is this by any chance your second account?

Yea that my first account since 2005, then 2016 I got an accident, the pasword changed I could not able to use. Then this account then I got back my old account. So now I have 2. And I love the West n America so my old username was fook v nam as you see.
01.06.2024 - 14:14
JoHn Doe
^ I thought multiple accounts are not allowed.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
01.06.2024 - 14:20
Young Mind 37old
Account deleted
Written by JoHn Doe on 01.06.2024 at 14:14

^ I thought multiple accounts are not allowed.

Really, my case is just random no deliberately.
01.06.2024 - 14:32
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Staff
Written by [user id=172292] on 01.06.2024 at 14:08

Yea that my first account since 2005, then 2016 I got an accident, the pasword changed I could not able to use. Then this account then I got back my old account. So now I have 2.

Well, then please prepare to wave goodbye to one of your accounts. Multiple accounts are not allowed; I thought that was clear. It's stated in the very first paragraph of our FAQ, and I'm talking to a member who's been around for almost two decades.

What have you been doing here all these years besides changing your user name every two weeks?
----
signatures = SPAM
01.06.2024 - 14:34
JoHn Doe
Written by Starvynth on 01.06.2024 at 14:32

What have you been doing here all these years besides changing your user name every two weeks?

----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
01.06.2024 - 14:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by MetallicA on 30.05.2024 at 21:11

21 years for me (I was 16, now 37).

I'm from the US so my time registered here is about to be old enough to drink hahaha (per US laws, I know drinking age is less in other countries lol) 🤣

It's been quite a while since I last posted I think. I used to all the time back in the day when you know, I was a teenager without any real responsibilities yet. Well, that's just an excuse. More like social media took over! I guess it was a combo of both.

Well, how long have you all been here? Also, I wonder if Bad English is still on here. He was active for years. If so, hi I hope your English has gotten better!

Cheers you guys and may you be able to attend all the metal concerts and festivals to your heart's content.🤘🍻

Nah I am alive, I might be bad english, but I do parvtice to be good Glaswegian.
Are you still in a airforce?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.06.2024 - 12:02
Piledr1ver
10 years, though I've mostly only been lurking
06.06.2024 - 14:51
Dark Forever
Ruído Sonoro
Well, apparently this December I'll celebrate 20 years as a member here! Guys, let's throw a party!

I used to contribute a lot more in the past, but I still submit / fix some things here and there sometimes. After all these years, MS is still my site to go to keep track of new releases.
----
Taste the DARK...
... and you'll live FOREVER!
07.06.2024 - 07:44
cynicoren
Can't believe, 10 April 2015 , over 9 years.
Bought hundreds of CD's using Metal Storm charts.
07.06.2024 - 12:15
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
13 glorious yrs. One of the best hub to get your metal news. Started with checking out releases, registered myself, and started heavily submitting news. When my schedule is tight, I take a stroll on to see check out new releases and when I'm active(currently), I try to get into more deeper and check out releases as well.

So, my lifecycle on MS completes with to keep an eye on new releases.
11.06.2024 - 11:19
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Am about a month away from 20 year anniversary. I was old then, am fucking older now.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
12.06.2024 - 17:19
Nimlot
A. Reader
Longer than I wasn't. It'll be 19 years at the end of the month, I was a couple months shy of 13 when I joined. I was listening to Manowar, HammerFall and Blind Guardian then, gave them all 10s and got suspended from the forum or voting by wrathchild for a week or something. Of course, to a kid that's just discovered something they like, that doesn't have any defined criteria for quality yet, it felt right to give them all perfect scores. Learned a lot and discovered many great bands through the years thanks to this site, even if I don't really post much.
13.06.2024 - 20:49
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
15 years in October. Crazy to think about.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
13.06.2024 - 22:42
Silent Creeper
Senile Veteran
4 weeks ago I celebrated (not really) 6666 days here. Still trve & kvlt, fellow kids.
21.06.2024 - 22:24
12 years! Metalstorm has introduced me to most of the music i listen to today.
25.06.2024 - 02:47
Coolingsrock
2009 with this account, after i lost my first account. Was around 2007 with my original so 17 years now all together. time flies!
09.07.2024 - 01:22
Piledr1ver
Ten years - though I lurk 99% of the time