Metal Storm logo
Typhonian - Disclose First Details Of Upcoming Album

German-based death metal squad Typhonian have recently unveiled title and cover artwork of their newly announced sophomore record. It's going to be entitled The Gate Of The Veiled Beyond, it features cover artwork created by Juanjo Castellano Rosado. You can also give a listen to the first preview track, "The Gatekeeper".

Statement of the band: "Our second album, The Gate Of The Veiled Beyond further evolves the sound we already established with our last EP, The Cosmic Pendulum of Time. We still rely on influences of old school death metal but also took more inspiration from melodic, black, and progressive metal, making it a very diverse album with surprising moments that culminate in the title track.

"It is the first album that completely takes place in our fictional universe. Our lore centers around the fundamental forces of the universe and all the burden existence brings with it. The upcoming single "The Gatekeeper" is the first deep encounter with this world and part of the first chapter that the new album represents.

"Typhonian is grateful to Kunal and everyone at Transcending Obscurity for the upcoming release of our new album!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Typhonian
Posted: 04.06.2024 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 7 users
06.06.2024 - 10:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I like this one, good artwork, long song, even its labeled as DM, but it has a lot of taken from melodic dm family. I will check it out.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 828 | This month: 12