Metal Storm logo
Testament - Announce Reissue Of 'Practice What You Preach' Album

Back in 1989, Bay Area thrash metal legends Testament released their third album Practice What You Preach, which elevated the band's success in the late 80's and includes one of their best-known songs "Practice What You Preach". Just recently, the band announced a multi-format reissue of the album, and it is available for pre-order via Nuclear Blast's official website and will ship on January 24th, 2025. They have also released a lyric video for one of the record's tracks "Time Is Coming".

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Testament
Posted: Today by Metal God

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 22 users
Today - 15:50
Ag1975
I was hoping for a remastered reissue because honestly the original mixing and mastering of this album is quite bad
Today - 16:02
Metal God
Contributor
Written by Ag1975 on Today at 15:50

I was hoping for a remastered reissue because honestly the original mixing and mastering of this album is quite bad

I wouldn't say this album sucks in any way, as it happens to be one of my favorite Testament records, but I sorta agree about it needing a remaster treatment. Same with Souls Of Black, which I heard was so rushed that it resulted in a somewhat lackluster production compared to the first three albums.
Today - 16:11
Ag1975
Sure, this album has great songs, the problem is that they sound too weak sonically
Today - 17:00
Archie 666
Can't wait to hear it.

Hits total: 778 | This month: 778