Dreaming Neon Black
Politics of Ecstasy
Nevermore
Enemies of Reality

Total votes: 95
01.10.2006 - 04:31
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
All of Nevermore's albums are very good and they remain as one of the most consistent metal bands out there. I think that Dead Heart in a Dead World is their best album, slightly edging out This Godless Endeavor. Every track on that album is amazing and I never have to skip a track. That album has one of my favorite songs, The River Dragon Has Come, and ends with the marvelous title song.

So, what do you think?
01.10.2006 - 13:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
i can not choos because almoust all albums are great, but I like more albums before ''enemies Of Reality'' and i dunno this time i wont wote, but there are no big diferencies in those albums because thay sounds lil simmilar
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.10.2006 - 00:16
Daru Jericho
Crap, you can't expect me to choose!

Really, this is pretty tricky. I suppose I'm leaning towards TGE but I really enjoyed DHIADW. EOR was good too, even though it seems to be everyone's least favourite.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

02.10.2006 - 01:05
Baz Anderson
Staff
i really really enjoy the latest three, but in the end i voted for 'Enemies Of Reality'
my version isnt the re-released one and so sounds kinda bad, but i still love how more thrashy the songs are then the other albums
i dont know what my second choice would be though.
could be either 'Dead Heart in a Dead World' or 'This Godless Endeavor'
i havent listened to this band in a long time though
02.10.2006 - 02:30
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Enemies of Reality is one of my favorites, but I just wish it was a little longer.
03.10.2006 - 05:08
MetalSpider
Thats a tough question!

I think its between Dead Heart and This Godless Endeavor. Enemies of Reality (Remastered) is very close behind but like Pyro...I wish it was longer. The other albums are great as well.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
03.10.2006 - 08:35
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
I went for Ememies Of Reality (remastered), TGE was a great album, but i got bored with it quick.
04.10.2006 - 04:52
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
dead heart in a dead world is an aawesome album and it has got my vote. filled with classic songs like believe in nothing, the river dragon.. etc. brilliant
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
05.10.2006 - 09:24
Valar
IndianSteel
All of them are awesome, would be very difficult to single out one though i feel The Godless Endevour was the best. But i myself aint entirely convinced hence wont vote.
----
"It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." - J.R.R. Tolkien, "Three Is Company," The Lord of the Rings
06.10.2006 - 19:01
Hellish Star
"Dead Heart in a Dead World" although my favourite song is "Deconstruction" from Dreaming neon black.

Enemies of Reality was IMO a very bad album, not worthed to be from Nevermore.
----
www.myspace.com/hellishstar

Metal To Infiity Webzine: http://users.telenet.be/metaltoinfinity/MTIindex.htm
08.10.2006 - 13:21
DeadElven
My choice is Dead Heart in a Dead World coz this album was the first one I heard. It was quite hard to choose because This Godless Endeavor was the album that helped me to go through hard times this summer... Nevertheless all albums of Nevermore are great!
----
~// Flies round shit, bees around honey \~
Up The Irons!
18.10.2006 - 17:27
rebelos
Account deleted
i am voting for DNB cause it is the heavier and depressive at the same time
also it touches my soul everytime i listen to it
20.03.2007 - 22:29
Vrana
All their albums are great, so it's hard to choose...well, as I prefer their earlier stuff, I voted for Nevermore. On second place would definetely be In memory (but oh well, this option is missing ). Third one: Dead heart in a dead world.
20.03.2007 - 22:35
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
From those, I like 'Politics', 'Dead Heart', & 'This Godless Endeavor' most.

This Godless Endeavor
First one I heard from them, thought it would never get any better. However, I had to come to the fortunate conclusion it could!

Dead Heart In A Dead World
This was the one that kicked TGE off the throne for a while.. untill I heard...

THE POLITICS OF ECSTASY
I MEAN WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!! This album is really so good, one of my all time favorites. The guitarwork, the drumming, the bass and the vocaaaals.. Aaah man. Can't stress enough at how good this one is. Also the lyrics, some brilliant ones in there.

So yeah. My vote is obvious.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
30.03.2007 - 21:53
Infurnace
It's absolutely impossible to choose.. all Nevermore's albums are some of the best albums ever made. I guess I should vote though.. hmm.. after long time thinking, my vote goes to "This Godless Endeaver", because I listen to that album the most.
31.03.2007 - 02:12
Freezer
I think thery are all very good, I vote for "Dead Heart in a Dead World"
----
We fly through this godless endeavor, we try to explain the black forever
15.08.2007 - 14:24
Infurnace
My vote hasn't changed yet. I still think "This Godless Endeavor" is the best Nevermore album, and perhaps the best album ever made, IMO. The album is so great! I almost can't explain how good it is. It contains acoustic parts, faster and more aggressive parts, high vocals but also some lower vocals. The album contains some of the best songs Nevermore has ever made. Oh and one more thing, the production of the album is simply amazing.
16.08.2007 - 03:03
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Warrel Dane said something very weird when I saw them last month. He said something to the effect of, "I know that Dead Heart in a Dead World is considered to be our worst album, but I don't care. We're going to play songs from that album anyways."

what the fuck
16.08.2007 - 13:04
GhostofSanity
Account deleted
Dead Heart in a Dead World. I think the songs are more memberable then on others, but not by much. Indeed, a very hard choice, since Nevermore has a solid discography.
19.08.2008 - 12:43
BigBossBW
After alot of thought i vote for Dreaming Neon Black and while i have songs i favor more on other albums i vote for this one because i feel like this album comes together as a whole and tells a sad, deppressing, heartfelt story.
21.08.2008 - 20:24
sq_xeper
mmhh...I saw the poll results and I dont think Dead Heart its an awesome album, its amazing but This Godless Endeavor its perfect, its fucking flawless, the songs are very well written, its a very fast and extreme record and also has great melodic and clean vocal moments
----
The only way to learn is be aware and hold on tight...
22.08.2008 - 20:43
Metal_Militia
//Dead Heart in a Dead World by far//
----
"When night falls
she cloaks the world
in impenetrable darkness.
A chill rises
from the soil
and contaminates the air
suddenly...
life has new meaning"

22.08.2008 - 21:55
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
This Godless Endeavor for me

I think that each of their albums is better than the previous, with the last at the very top of them all. I mean, it's near flawless, songs are excellent, what else to say...

Second choice would have been Dreaming Neon Black, it's so intense.
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
23.08.2008 - 20:14
Nevermore is one of the best bands ever in metal history.Every album is a masterpiece,it is diffucult to choose one...I voted for Dead Heart In A Dead World.Every single song is perfect.Otherwise I would vote for Dreaming Neon Black because of Dane's vocals...
24.08.2008 - 05:42
Sorg
Account deleted
How can "The Politics of Ecstasy" be last??!! That was by far their best album.
25.08.2008 - 02:56
Fiddlewench
Account deleted
gods, so difficult to choose! I absolutely adore this band so much, all their albums are incredible. In the end i went for Dreaming Neon Black, just because its so, so heartfelt (although the others are too really..).
27.08.2008 - 22:36
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
The Politics Of Ecstasy is so underrated.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
28.08.2008 - 02:52
Chaosweaver
Written by Lucas on 27.08.2008 at 22:36

The Politics Of Ecstasy is so underrated.

Agreed. My vote definitely goes to that album - I mean how can you go past songs like Next In Line, The Tiananmen Man and Passenger?

Dead Heart is not far behind, though. I'm surprised to see how many people went for the newest albums... not that they aren't good, but I'd advise everyone who hasn't to check out the early stuff - especially Politics and Nevermore.
13.09.2008 - 23:35
Landry
Dead Heart In A Dead world is total power! All those songs are great and this is one album that I can listen to over and over.
14.09.2008 - 00:04
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Admin
Written by Landry on 13.09.2008 at 23:35

Dead Heart In A Dead world is total power! All those songs are great and this is one album that I can listen to over and over.

Used to think that until about a year after 'This Godless Endeavour' came out. By now it is my most favourite album. I enjoy the new, more methaphorical lyrics far more than the old ones. Plus Steve Smyth's influence on Nevermore's music is just tops.
Best one in my book.
----