Souldive - 2002
Grand Destiny - 2001
Forsaken Symphony - 2002
Glory and Perdition - 2004
Decade Of Perdition DVD - 2005
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
22.12.2006 - 08:58
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Great band! I have longed for buying something original out of this band, especially their latest release: Glory and Perdition, but I cannot find this album available at the trustable eBay. I personally do not enjoy much the wind instruments when they are very prominent but the way this band merges the brass with their musical approach comes to be flawless.
----
Christless
22.12.2006 - 11:31
Damnated
Churchburner
Don't like them. almost saw them live once, but i missed it. however, I'm a huge fan of Winter's side project, Forest Silence. The new full-length, Philosophy of Winter, is rather similar to Sear Bliss' stuff, check it out.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
22.12.2006 - 14:56
Southern Wind
Account deleted
hehehe I once again disagree with Damnated... while Forest Silence are nothing special, Sear Bliss are brillaint, they're top melodic black metal... I own "Grand Destiny" on the original CD and I love it, it has a quiet yet majestic touch, not being bombastic like most of their genremates... bt my favourite Sear Bliss albums are Glory And Perdition, Phantoms and The Haunting... essecial stuff...
08.04.2007 - 10:43
Reborn Nemesis
well, I like both Sear Bliss and Forest Silence great bands, and not that much similar...
anyway... my fav Sear Bliss' albums are Glory And Perdition & Forsaken Symphony, although the others are very well too.
I can't wait to hear the new one, I think I will be released in about few months
----
... For blood I hunger, possessed by the dark...

... No remorse, I'll tear your flesh apart...
08.04.2007 - 11:33
APOHAKC
The Bard
I saw them alive cuople of times and they were great, even better than Cradle Of Filth once.. Anyway, after those shows I got their albums but they weren't good like they were on stage. I find their music very interesting but not something I can't listen for days.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
08.04.2007 - 18:51
Reborn Nemesis
Written by APOHAKC on 08.04.2007 at 11:33

I saw them alive cuople of times and they were great

I think they played in Osijek some time ago... of course, I didn't hear about the concert until it was already long passed (I don't know should I laugh or cry), but hey, that's my little adorable country, who wouldn't love it, ah?
----

08.04.2007 - 20:57
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Reborn Nemesis on 08.04.2007 at 18:51

I think they played in Osijek some time ago... of course, I didn't hear about the concert until it was already long passed (I don't know should I laugh or cry), but hey, that's my little adorable country, who wouldn't love it, ah?

I am sure they played in Croatia, but not sure for Osijek. I like gigs in Croatia. I saw many gigs in your country, and all were awesome except Metal Melting in Zadar, but at least Amon Amarth played...
----
09.04.2007 - 00:01
Reborn Nemesis
Written by APOHAKC on 08.04.2007 at 20:57

Written by Reborn Nemesis on 08.04.2007 at 18:51

I am sure they played in Croatia, but not sure for Osijek. I like gigs in Croatia. I saw many gigs in your country, and all were awesome except Metal Melting in Zadar, but at least Amon Amarth played...

If anywhere, then they played in Osijek... and we won't even mention MMS what a blast I had, the whole day on feet under the scorching sun, and more or less for nothing (ok, Amon Amarth was worth it)...

but lets not make this a spam
----

20.04.2007 - 15:37
rageing atheist
Account deleted
I'm not too familiar with them, but as my brother's a fan I have listened to some of their stuff, and while I respect them for their uniqueness, they're not among my favorites, as I find them a bit boring and repetitive, can't really distinguish one song from the next, they all sound pretty much the same for me.
22.04.2007 - 05:00
Mystic Ice
Account deleted
They are quite good. I am on a constant quest to collect everything that Attila Csihar has either been a part of or has done a guest apperence for and that led me to discover both Sear Bliss and Finnugor.
22.04.2007 - 05:36
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Yeah...I'm familiar with the album with the horn things on the cover (whatever it's called). They're a pretty decent modern-day black metal group, but I don't think they're anything special. The vocalist sounds like a robot...kinda like Shagrath and Abbath, but not as good.
22.04.2007 - 06:34
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Written by Dangerboner on 22.04.2007 at 05:36

Yeah...I'm familiar with the album with the horn things on the cover (whatever it's called). They're a pretty decent modern-day black metal group, but I don't think they're anything special. The vocalist sounds like a robot...kinda like Shagrath and Abbath, but not as good.

That album is "Glory And Perdition", and it's a masterpiece if you ask me... the whole sound is very thrilling...
22.04.2007 - 17:11
Snowballdemon
Account deleted
I recall creating a thread about this band some months ago, almost nobody had noticed back then. I guess this means Sear Bliss have gained some popularity o_O

Anyways, they're by far my favorite and one of the few BM bands I can stand listening to. I especially love "The Haunting" as it is much less bombastic than their following releases, relying more on doomy atmosphere than catchy melodies.
25.04.2007 - 19:19
GANG METALSTORM
I found them in Black metal radio, impressed to me.. They are the only one Hungarian I have ever known
06.05.2007 - 19:52
Lathronniel

I saw them alive cuople of times and they were great, even better than Cradle Of Filth once.. Anyway, after those shows I got their albums but they weren't good like they were on stage. I find their music very interesting but not something I can't listen for days.

Hmmm Cradle of filth are some shit..so of churse they were better...they are great band...they manage to build own unique scene..i like that
----
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...
06.05.2007 - 21:05
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Just saw their dvd "a decade of perdition"... rather cool, and funny shit, the concert in which it was recorded was in front of about 50 people
06.05.2007 - 21:41
APOHAKC
The Bard
@Morgiliath - hahaha that's a spirit but I still like old Cradle Of Filth more
----
07.05.2007 - 22:49
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Yes, Cradle Of Filth are, had been and will be the masters of melodic black metal... for me, it doesn't matter that Dani is a cock-hungry sexually frustrated fag because he's a great musician and lyricist... sorry for this off-topic, but that asshole deserves to be defended from time to time.
08.05.2007 - 01:13
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by [user id=5080] on 07.05.2007 at 22:49

Yes, Cradle Of Filth are, had been and will be the masters of melodic black metal... for me, it doesn't matter that Dani is a cock-hungry sexually frustrated fag because he's a great musician and lyricist... sorry for this off-topic, but that asshole deserves to be defended from time to time.

Actually I am defending him all the time here on MS, so I can use some help
----
09.05.2007 - 21:12
Lathronniel
Written by APOHAKC on 06.05.2007 at 21:41

@Morgiliath - hahaha that's a spirit but I still like old Cradle Of Filth more

i can't understand how can u but thats ur opinion
----
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...
09.05.2007 - 21:14
Lathronniel
Written by [user id=5080] on 07.05.2007 at 22:49

ha! tried to like him but it won't go and cradle too although i find some minor riffs good but not quite
----
10.05.2007 - 20:53
Lathronniel
and we can go back on the Sear Bliss subject
----
27.10.2007 - 00:00
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
I just listened to "The Arcane Odyssey" and i think that is a fine album, interesting sound. Can anyone advise me some of their older stuff?
27.10.2007 - 17:43
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Written by Unconsecrated on 27.10.2007 at 00:00

I just listened to "The Arcane Odyssey" and i think that is a fine album, interesting sound. Can anyone advise me some of their older stuff?

"Phantoms" and "Glory And Perdition" are majestic shit
28.10.2007 - 00:23
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
Thanks for the information I'll give them a listen as soon as i can.
22.04.2008 - 14:05
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
I wonder when listen trombone in band . that is so great . band is best
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
17.10.2019 - 14:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sear Bliss
3 hrs ·
STATEMENT

Sear Bliss will not play on Asgardsrei 2019. During our 26 years of existence we have never participated in any event with any political impulse and we want to stay away from everything which has any kind of political hint, in any sense of this word.

As our ideology is art itself, Sear Bliss have always been only about music and we want to stay neutral. We hope that everybody can accept and respect this in the future too.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.10.2019 - 18:16
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Bad English on 17.10.2019 at 14:45

Sear Bliss
3 hrs ·
STATEMENT

In a Brazilian FB group I follow ppl were all talking things like "zOMG, Sear Bliss didn't ditch the event like an antifa member wOULD! If they're not taking part against it then they are accomplice! They must be nazIS!!1!"

I don't get this whole political trend... Why can't they actually mean what they wrote?
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
17.10.2019 - 18:26
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Karlabos on 17.10.2019 at 18:16
I don't get this whole political trend... Why can't they actually mean what they wrote?

People can and will politicize anything -- including neutrality, which is then construed as complicity.

Too bad for the band, this is a no-win situation and all they want to do is play music without getting involved with all this nonsense.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."