who is better in your opinion

Behemoth
Nile
Necrophagist

Total votes: 131
18.11.2007 - 09:00
Behemoth
Account deleted
this bands are awesome they are heavy fast nad with insane drummers wich one you listen the most?

i choose Behemoth simply Nergal is a god at what he do extreme vocals and riffing and the drummer inferno is also great
18.11.2007 - 09:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
http://www.metalstorm.ee/forum/topic.php?topic_id=125

I say Nile because other bands I dont like so much but Behemoth in BM era
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.11.2007 - 11:34
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
i voted behemoth, because i love their music, especially demigod, and i love their new album as well
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
18.11.2007 - 12:14
winter song
Account deleted
i wuv nehemoth with all my black heat lol:love:
18.11.2007 - 12:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=26979] on 18.11.2007 at 12:14

i wuv nehemoth with all my black heat lol:love:

What means I wuv?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.11.2007 - 15:56
Baz Anderson
Staff
Written by [user id=26691] on 18.11.2007 at 09:00

this bands are awesome they are heavy fast nad with insane drummers wich one you listen the most?

i choose Behemoth simply Nergal is a god at what he do extreme vocals and riffing and the drummer inferno is also great

If you are going to create a thread you need to explain the reason for creating it - i.e. why have you chosen to pitch these three bands against each other? what links these three bands? why could this poll useful when looking at the "extreme metal battle" K7 linked you to?

I also find it funny how you say you prefer Behemoth over Nile because of the vocals and drums, because I think Karl Sanders has some of the best death metal vocals out of any death metal vocalist - and George Kollias is hardly a dull drummer

please explain your opening post a bit more else this thread could end up locked, thanks!
18.11.2007 - 22:07
bucky01403
Account deleted
I prefer Behemoth, but I can't deny Nile's technical prowess.
18.11.2007 - 22:57
BlackMin
Account deleted
Its tight decission between Behemoth and Nile.. But overall for what comes to quality of the records, i would say Nile. Ive liked their every record.

For what comes to Behemoth, Apostasy was such a big letdown for me and im not that familar with their black metal era. Satanica - Zos Kia Cultus era Behemoth does the job best for me..
19.11.2007 - 01:04
selken
Irreligious
I prefer the Blackened Death of Behemoth rather than the other two bands.
----
19.11.2007 - 05:05
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
It's hard for me to decide, but I'll vote for Behemoth mostly because of Demigod. Necrophagist (erm..Muhammed) is probably the most skilled, but they have only released two albums, so it's hard for me to compare.

Edit: I change my vote to Nile.
19.11.2007 - 05:37
mankvill
Let's just say, if this were a tour, it'd kick ass.

I voted Necrophagist.
19.11.2007 - 08:06
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Behemoth for me. there riffs just catch me alot more than the other bands on that list, songs like 'Be Without Fear' 'At The Left Hand Of God' and 'As Above So Below' get me every time (sorry, I only own Zos Kia Cultus and The Apostasy at the moment, so I cant really name much else)
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
19.11.2007 - 15:15
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
I voted for Behemoth.

I like the brutality drumming and atmosphere of behemoth and that makes me vote them. Nile the best part is the EPIC killer riffs by them .... they OWN. For me Nile is death metal version of Pink Floyd , i dont enjoy Brutal Nile stuff. Necrophgist are kid here
10.12.2007 - 19:55
RockeRoy
i voted Necrophgist
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell
19.12.2007 - 18:59
Abattoir
Staff
I vote for Behemoth...very striking, powerful drumms, good riffs...
Well, they sound great.
19.12.2007 - 21:06
Sepulchre
Lord Hypnos
I vote for Behemoth bc I don't like either of the other bands, and Behemoth is awesome
29.05.2008 - 18:23
Ka Tet
Behomoth over Nile for general feel of the music. I like them both, but Behemoths is more thought provoking.

I've only listened to a little necrophagist, so I can't really speak to them, although from what I remember it would still be #3 in this poll...
12.06.2009 - 22:10
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
No voting here. i like behemoth just a bit more but i don't want to vote against 2 really great DM bands...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
13.06.2009 - 18:58
Got Mayhem?
I had to say Behemoth. I listen to every release by them from Sventevith to The Apostasy.
Necrophagist has the best guitarist out of all of them though, Muhammed is just plain insane.
Best drummer is more difficult...I cant choose between Kollias and Inferno.
Best vocalist is Nergal, followed by Sanders.
----
13.06.2009 - 19:55
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Got Mayhem? on 13.06.2009 at 18:58

I cant choose between Kollias and Inferno.

then listen to kollias more!!! this will ease your answer!!
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
13.06.2009 - 20:39
kkktookmybaby
I Voted Behemoth i looove demigod one of my favorite albums ever i havent bought new album yet but i hope i get around to it soon
13.06.2009 - 20:42
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
This is a dumb thread, why is Necrophagist joining parties with Behemoth and Nile ?
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
13.06.2009 - 20:57
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Visioneerie on 13.06.2009 at 20:42

This is a dumb thread, why is Necrophagist joining parties with Behemoth and Nile ?

they all are very technical. but imo nile is also a tech death metal band. they just don't "show" it so much because of their productions...
----
13.06.2009 - 21:04
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Written by Deadmeat on 13.06.2009 at 20:57

they all are very technical. but imo nile is also a tech death metal band. they just don't "show" it so much because of their productions...

Yeah, Nile are fairly technical, but Nile and Behemoth are known for their oriental sounding death metal and Necro is just straight up tech death. I couldn't vote on this thread because i like these bands for different reasons.
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
13.06.2009 - 21:07
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Visioneerie on 13.06.2009 at 21:04

Yeah, Nile are fairly technical, but Nile and Behemoth are known for their oriental sounding death metal and Necro is just straight up tech death. I couldn't vote on this thread because i like these bands for different reasons.

yeah they are know for their oriental direction but also for being very technical. and that's what the guy's request was based on i guess..

i also couldn't vote for the same reasons as you...
----
13.06.2009 - 21:32
Got Mayhem?
Written by Deadmeat on 13.06.2009 at 21:07

Written by Visioneerie on 13.06.2009 at 21:04

yeah they are know for their oriental direction but also for being very technical. and that's what the guy's request was based on i guess..

i also couldn't vote for the same reasons as you...

Its like Black/Death vs Brutal Death vs Tech Death. At least thats how I saw it.
I listen to Kollias alot and check his youtube every so often for new vids too.
I think Inferno has more interesting fills and stickwork. Especially in the band Azarath. But Kollias definitely has faster feet.
----
13.06.2009 - 21:39
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Got Mayhem? on 13.06.2009 at 21:32

But Kollias definitely has faster feet.

i think he plays in 290 bps. and if you dont know what it is, believe me it is the fastest speed someone has ever played. (at least someone famous...!!!)
----
13.06.2009 - 21:58
Got Mayhem?
Written by Deadmeat on 13.06.2009 at 21:39

i think he plays in 290 bps. and if you dont know what it is, believe me it is the fastest speed someone has ever played. (at least someone famous...!!!)

Hm, many a youtube comment has been spent discussing that issue. I wonder if anyone has ever made a comprehensive list laying out the top double bass speeds of pro drummers...
----
13.06.2009 - 22:07
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Got Mayhem? on 13.06.2009 at 21:58

Written by Deadmeat on 13.06.2009 at 21:39

Hm, many a youtube comment has been spent discussing that issue. I wonder if anyone has ever made a comprehensive list laying out the top double bass speeds of pro drummers...

yeah it would be great!!! i guess there are some really great ones...
----
04.08.2009 - 08:17
wormdrink414
Elite
I really really really really really like Nile, but 'tis Behemoth that has my love and allegiance. Nile may be more talented and technical but Behemoth's raw brutality is greater than Nile's. Picking between Inferno and Kollias, on the other hand, depends solely on my mood. They're two of the best, similar in ways, but easily distinguishable. God damn you for making this. If I had 100 posts I would not have voted not would I have commented. Granted I did vote, so the joke's on me. No need to point that out.