Featured in "Wait A Minute! This Isn't Metal!"

Found in 6 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 114 users
19.07.2024 - 15:01
Rating: 10
vlzvl
Their best in at least 30 years, sounds already like a classic DP with memorable tunes. Simon & Airey is really kicking it.
19.07.2024 - 20:55
Nejde
For a 79-year old, Gillan sounds suprisingly lively, Glover's bass is groovy, Paice is keeping a good pace on the drums and Airey is very playful on the keyboard. McBride on guitar is a new and fresh addition and a good replacement for Morse. I've been listening to Deep Purple since I was a teen, or 30 years if you like, and this album is much better than I expected. The last 7-8 albums didn't do much for me and I've never returned to them but this one feels like I'll be coming back to. Oh, and the closing track "Bleeding Obvious" has a really nice Dream Theater touch to it.
----
Liebe ist für alle da.
20.07.2024 - 00:09
Rating: 7
SebaRaven36
I think it's a good and well-produced album, obviously it's not the best but it's a solid piece of work. I've heard comments from others that this band should have retired a while ago. I'm against it since I consider it to be the only classic rock band that deserves to be there. current.
congratulations to these masters.
22.07.2024 - 13:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What a band, what a history, for they age its good record, cant believe they keep going on and touring. But well I paid my respect and tribute whit listening it and its it about this album, lat time I listen it.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1765 | This month: 89