Metal Storm logo
Brujeria - Founding Member And Vocalist Died

Juan Brujo, the founder and vocalist of the band Brujeria, has passed away. According to the band, Brujo suffered a heart attack on Monday and was immediately taken to a hospital. Despite the medical team's efforts, he passed away. Due to this incident, the band had already canceled all tour dates on Monday. Whether they will return after this latest tragic blow remains to be seen.

Here is the band's official statement:

"It is with deep sadness we have to announce that our leader Juan Brujo has passed away today. Juan suffered a heart attack on early Monday morning, after a day off from the current Mexorcista tour in Saint Clairsville, Ohio. He was rushed to the nearest hospital in Wheeling, West Viriginia by emergency services, but, despite the medical team's greatest efforts, he died this morning. His family, friends and bandmates are devastated and wish to mourn in private, while they appreciate the fans' love and support."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Brujeria
Posted: 19.09.2024 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 57 users
19.09.2024 - 14:54
Shmelevod
R.I.P.
19.09.2024 - 16:01
Valentin B
Iconoclast
God damn it this band can't catch a break, RIP to him and the other vocalist who passed away earlier this year too
19.09.2024 - 16:02
Metal God
Contributor
R.I.P.
19.09.2024 - 17:42
Khold Baroness
Rest in peace Juan Brujo
19.09.2024 - 21:20
DarkWingedSoul
Really sad news, RIP and thank you !
19.09.2024 - 21:22
A Real Mönkey
RIP mi hermano.
----
"Change the world. My final message. Goodbye."

~Last words of Harambe, seconds before he was shot, according to child he shielded from gunfire
19.09.2024 - 22:44
Tasos M
RIP Juan,
Brujeria suffered 2 major losses within 2 months, while touring
hard to imagine them continuing as a band
Gracias por todo amigos de Mexico!
----
Support artists, buy their albums \m/

Hits total: 940 | This month: 940