Metal Storm logo
The Crown - Release Video For 'Gone To Hell'

Swedish death metal masters The Crown have premiered a music video for "Gone To Hell", the second single from their upcoming album Crown Of Thorns, coming out on October 11th via Metal Blade Records. The video clip was created by Anton Hallenberg and Robin Schulz.

Guitarist Marko Tervonen on "Gone To Hell": "Gone To Hell" is a very special song in many ways. As you may have seen on our older albums, there are quite a few songs where the music is by 'Olsfelt/Tervonen' [referring to former bassist Magnus Olsfelt]. But that doesn't actually mean that we wrote the song together. It was more about Magnus 'stealing' some riffs from me from songs that never made it to the albums. So he nicked the best stuff and included them into his songs. But 'Gone To Hell' was the first time we wrote something together. Magnus showed me the basic riffs to the song, on bass. We recorded it to a metronome and then I sort of 'took over.' I added the melodies, arranged it, wrote the drums and vocals etc. So, it was actually the only song we ever worked on together before he left the band. The song is more mid-tempo oriented; it almost has some post-punk elements to it. I personally love it and I'm super proud of it. I expect to read a lot of 'what is this soft song shit' from people, otherwise I will be very disappointed!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The Crown
Posted: 19.09.2024 by Metal God

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 6 users
19.09.2024 - 20:05
Ghost79
Really loved this song! Wow!

Hits total: 234 | This month: 234