Metal Storm logo
Listening to metal while having sex?

Original post

Posted by Unknown user, 02.02.2008 - 17:04
Lately I've send the song Overlord by "Liers In Wait" to a friend of mine over msn, and she said that this is the music she wants to listen to while having sex. She's no metalhead and I doubt that she ever heard of death metal in her life, but anyway, after hearing that statement I thaught, why the hell didn't I ever think of this ?! Probably because I never had a girlfriend who truly was into metal like me, but anyway, now I'm curious if some people out here listen to metal while having sex, and if so, what songs do you prefer?
24.11.2008 - 01:02
MyEpica
Account deleted
HAHA, I must say that I never stop the "act" because I have to find my "favorite sex music", haha, but interesting thought...what kind of music would I prefer..? hmm... Now I have something to think about...
28.11.2008 - 11:57
Ernis
狼獾
Written by [user id=36061] on 24.11.2008 at 01:02

HAHA, I must say that I never stop the "act" because I have to find my "favorite sex music", haha, but interesting thought...what kind of music would I prefer..? hmm... Now I have something to think about...

I imagine the situation....
She: Dang....it's Prostitute Disfugurement playing....switch it switch it!
He: All right....(switches to another song)
She: That's nice...
He: The hell...that next song is some bowing slow one...plus it reminds me how I broke up with my last girlfriend...I'll switch it...
She: Mayb we should turn off the random track mode....

Forget it....
07.12.2008 - 12:15
benvolent
I have strong doubts, that I'll find a girl, which would have sex to tech death..

But: Kyuss is awesome while having sex! Diverse and strong - slow songs to rest, hard songs to push..
----
The struggle to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles
07.12.2008 - 14:26
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted

if u r powerful in sex and ur partner is powerful as u! choose thrash music! but it needs power and speed and if u r not u have to choose Doom or Gothic things. and If u r Ultura sexy and violent! u have to choose Death metal. and ...

PS:I think Marcel has to write 101 rules of listening metal while having sex at funny stuff area!
07.12.2008 - 14:54
Khaldi
Written by [user id=31891] on 07.12.2008 at 14:26

and If u r Ultura sexy and violent! u have to choose Death metal. and ...

death metal ?? mmm.. what about BM ?
----
Urartu is a NeoHittite and ProtoArmenian kingdom !!
07.12.2008 - 14:58
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Khaldi on 07.12.2008 at 14:54

Written by [user id=31891] on 07.12.2008 at 14:26

and If u r Ultura sexy and violent! u have to choose Death metal. and ...

death metal ?? mmm.. what about BM ?

maybe its better to kill ur partner ! lol I dont have any opinion about black metal while having sex! cause I didnt use it yet.
09.12.2008 - 05:56
DevilBabi
I love having sex to disturbed.
MY FAV.
LOL
09.12.2008 - 06:03
iaberis
Advice Troll
I've done it with Septic Flesh, In Flames, The Gathering, Lacuna Coil and Avril Lavinge... xD
not bad!
----
Bitch! Please
09.12.2008 - 12:10
Genghis Kal
Account deleted
I could never listen to metal while having sex because the sound of another man growling is a bit of a turn off for me.
09.12.2008 - 13:19
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
A bit of advice for all of you: If you go out and meet a nice girl and you're able to convince her to come back to your place, don't then insist on putting your music on and saying "Shit, this riff is fucking awesome! Listen!"

It's a bit of a faux-pas. Just thought I'd let you know.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
09.12.2008 - 13:42
Ernis
狼獾
@iaberis...in fact your post leaves an impression that you've done it with the members of these bands in person.....and Avril.....
09.12.2008 - 14:01
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Ernis on 09.12.2008 at 13:42

@iaberis...in fact your post leaves an impression that you've done it with the members of these bands in person.....and Avril.....

Well, at least probably he has done it also with Cristina Scabbia
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
09.12.2008 - 14:03
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Elio on 09.12.2008 at 14:01

And Avril....you know they're both beautiful......
09.12.2008 - 14:07
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Ernis on 09.12.2008 at 14:03

Written by Elio on 09.12.2008 at 14:01

And Avril....you know they're both beautiful......

I'm not that sure about Avril but at least it is better to have sex with her than listening to her music
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
10.12.2008 - 04:40
Uller
Yes, and loud so no one can hear you. But when you are doing it, who cares about metal?? you are not going like "oh wait i cant come right now, i love that bodom guitar solo" so what the hell
----
13.12.2008 - 23:47
Hyvaarin
Written by -tom- on 09.12.2008 at 13:19

A bit of advice for all of you: If you go out and meet a nice girl and you're able to convince her to come back to your place, don't then insist on putting your music on and saying "Shit, this riff is fucking awesome! Listen!"

"Hold on baby, I want this to be perfect for us, let me just put on some Sarcofago "
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
14.12.2008 - 00:03
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Hyvaarin on 13.12.2008 at 23:47

Written by -tom- on 09.12.2008 at 13:19

"Hold on baby, I want this to be perfect for us, let me just put on some Sarcofago "

Naah, I'd tell her I'll put on Slaughter - Fuck Of Death
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

14.12.2008 - 00:43
Black Mass
Whatever you choose to listen to while shagging, try not to break out into song half way through poking your missus. Can really put a girl off her game....unless its a song you both know and you both start singing at the same time. Then again, you're mind should be on the task at hand!
14.12.2008 - 03:16
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Jason W. on 03.02.2008 at 01:32

I'd say it would depend on the style of sex - I much prefer something slower, and have had quite good success with Theatre Of Tragedy's "Aegis"

That must be a wonderful experience.... Since that album seems just perfect for a romantic meeting
And Liv's voice on tracks like "Cassandra" and "Venus" comes right from heaven itself

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 07.10.2008 at 04:55

Hm I didnt' see this notification, but thanks
Back to topic: Well Luisa wants us to try the electro albums by Theatre of Tragedy. We tried the electro Paradise Lost, and it's pretty damn good, and Leaves' Eyes tto. i thought Alexander Krull's growling woudl eb kinda disturbing whiel sex, but they aren't.

So why the hell not trying this ones too? Besides, Liv Kristine has a prety sexy voice.

I'm virgin so I don't have any kind of experience with this.. But I agree with the TOT thing. Liv's voice is mega-sexy. The album Assembly almost talks to you saying: "use me to do her!"....

And I'm not the biggest fan of the latest Paradise Lost... But Icon, Draconian times and specially Host are really some good and romatic albums.

If you still like TOT... their first 3 albums are also really nice. some good clasical music going on. but on Aegis the thing is perfect IMO... slow yet sweet music XD

But like I said.. what the hell I should know XD
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass

Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

14.12.2008 - 15:11
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
I think that if you're into fast music, you'd like fast energetic sex and if you're into doom metal, for example, you'd like slow, romantic sex with lots of kissing and foreplay. Is that a fair assumption? That there is generally some kind of consistency between these things.

So try to avoid girls that are into Rupture unless you have a pneumatic drill for a penis.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
14.12.2008 - 15:15
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by -tom- on 14.12.2008 at 15:11

I think that if you're into fast music, you'd like fast energetic sex and if you're into doom metal, for example, you'd like slow, romantic sex with lots of kissing and foreplay. Is that a fair assumption? That there is generally some kind of consistency between these things.

So try to avoid girls that are into Rupture unless you have a pneumatic drill for a penis.

I think I agree... I do like death and black metal but I think that I really like romantic stuff with a girl. So even if I love those bands. It would be impossible for me to do that with .. I don't know, Pig Destroyer for example.
----

Rod, let me love you.

14.12.2008 - 15:24
Ernis
狼獾
Written by X-Ray Rod on 14.12.2008 at 03:16

Liv's voice is mega-sexy. The album Assembly almost talks to you saying: "use me to do her!"....

Oh dear my.....now if to only think of "Automatic Lover"....
Well, everyone knows that the concept of "Assembly" is sex.....
14.12.2008 - 15:58
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Ernis on 14.12.2008 at 15:24

Oh dear my.....now if to only think of "Automatic Lover"....
Well, everyone knows that the concept of "Assembly" is sex.....

"Don't you wanna end up with this mister?... UUUHHHH!!!!"

That line is just... damn, so sexy.
----

Rod, let me love you.

20.12.2008 - 10:23
Ascendant187
From my personal experience it's surprisingly a lot of fun to have music on while in the act. I think because my girl is still at home it's a way to make sure no one else hears us... but it's actually really cool at the same time. I've almost fallen into the trap of stopping to listen to riffs and such, which could be bad, but thankfully she's just as into metal as me.

Our favourites (thus far) include:
Therion's Celebrators Of Becoming DVD (throw the Mexico City show or the Wacken 2006 show on and go for it)
Bloodbath's Resurrection Through Carnage
Dimmu Borgir's In Sorti Diaboli (ladies choice; pays to be a gentleman)
20.12.2008 - 10:31
hexenigma
Written by Ascendant187 on 20.12.2008 at 10:23

From my personal experience it's surprisingly a lot of fun to have music on while in the act. I think because my girl is still at home it's a way to make sure no one else hears us... but it's actually really cool at the same time. I've almost fallen into the trap of stopping to listen to riffs and such, which could be bad, but thankfully she's just as into metal as me.

Therion's Celebrators Of Becoming DVD (throw the Mexico City show or the Wacken 2006 show on and go for it)

Yes, In Sorte Diaboli (the invaluable darkness in particular) is bad in that sense, especially as you can't help but start singing out loud/ headbanging along to it while doin' the deed...speaking from personal experience
20.12.2008 - 10:39
Ascendant187
Written by hexenigma on 20.12.2008 at 10:31

Yes, In Sorte Diaboli (the invaluable darkness in particular) is bad in that sense, especially as you can't help but start singing out loud/ headbanging along to it while doin' the deed...speaking from personal experience

The headbanging was funny/cool... good thing we weren't in a rush either .
20.12.2008 - 11:04
hexenigma
Written by Ascendant187 on 20.12.2008 at 10:39

Don't think we could rush what we were doin'
20.12.2008 - 12:11
Genghis Kal
Account deleted
Written by hexenigma on 20.12.2008 at 11:04

The rest of the world doesn't need to know.
20.12.2008 - 12:30
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite
Written by [user id=2943] on 20.12.2008 at 12:11

Written by hexenigma on 20.12.2008 at 11:04

The rest of the world doesn't need to know.

Of course it does! Post pics, please
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
20.12.2008 - 12:49
Slayer666
You know,there is a downside to this.Imagine a situation like this:
You've finnaly conviced some girl (ain't she lucky) to come back to your place for some *** and then you put on some metal.Then she goes :"AAAAA,God,what the hell is this???!!!What kind of a pshyco ARE YOU???!!!I'm outta here!!!".