Metal Storm logo
Control Denied

Original post

Posted by Anathemani@c, 29.08.2006 - 16:29
Chuck Schuldiner. Such a big songwriter. The creator of death metal itself. The head of great band DEATH. Before he leaves us for his long and everlasting trip, he left us -except the DEATH alboums - a group called Control Denied. I think that everyone who respects Chuck and claims to be a Death fan should know Control Denied. So, this is a forum for all Death - or especially Chuck Schuldiner- fans. Let me know your opinion about this band. Also, Chuck R.I.P.
29.07.2007 - 13:21
okt31
Account deleted
Fragile Art is an excellent album.
But I don't want some crappy sounding low-budget demos, as a sequal... Like the Zero Tolerance (not the song, the two-part demo compliation) was.
I'd better hear a decently produced album, not some cash-grabbing, rushed release of demo-songs....
10.12.2007 - 21:50
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by [user id=1017] on 29.07.2007 at 13:21

Fragile Art is an excellent album.
But I don't want some crappy sounding low-budget demos, as a sequal... Like the Zero Tolerance (not the song, the two-part demo compliation) was.
I'd better hear a decently produced album, not some cash-grabbing, rushed release of demo-songs....

Well, I doubt you will hear it at all. And ok, the recorded tracks from "Zero Tolerance" are pretty raw and "crappy sounding", but at least they are played by Schuldiner.
As far as I know he didnt finish the album nor wrote any lyrics, so, if sometimes it really comes out, it wont be Control Denied... But its pity, I like those 4 songs from the unfinished album, they are every nice, I listen them from time to time...
----
13.01.2008 - 23:48
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Is there anyone who has the CD's demo?!? Id like to hear it but it damn hard to find!?
----
06.08.2009 - 20:03
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Damn, I feel like I am the only one who posts here. Anyway, I've just seen the update about Control Denied's 2nd album is to be released, anyone knows something about that?
----
08.08.2009 - 11:26
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
I don't see any news about this anywhere in the web.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy