Metal Storm logo
Moonspell's best album

Original post

Posted by X-FrEaK, 21.05.2006 - 19:45
this is one hell of a difficult poll :|

decisions...i guess ill pick wolfheart...but Memorial...

Darkness and Hope...Antidote...oh my god....ill pick Wolfheart because it was the first...maybe ill change to Memorial LOL

Poll

Favorite Moonspell Album

Wolfheart
Irreligious
Memorial
The Antidote
Under the Moonspell
Sin/Pecado
Darkness and Hope
Butterfly Fx

Total votes: 134
20.07.2006 - 21:38
Hamird
Lieutenant
Under the moonspell and Wolfheart. but my fav song is EVERYTHING INVADED and ALMAMATER
21.07.2006 - 01:33
DarkMistress
wolfheart, amazing
----
Wait in fire
21.07.2006 - 23:31
Odosha
Account deleted
Written by DarkMistress on 21.07.2006 at 01:33

wolfheart, amazing

yeahhh !!!!
22.07.2006 - 08:54
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Somehow the only one to really stick in my head was The Antidote, I'm not a big Moonspell fan, but out of the whole bunch, which I've all heard except for Under the Moonspell and Memorial, it was the only one I really loved
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
29.07.2006 - 20:57
Megadeth88
Darkness And Hope for me. That was one of the first albums I ever heard of Moonspell. So it means alot to me.
02.08.2006 - 00:41
Prowler84
The first Moonspell album I have listened was Irreligious and I had really liked it. I think it's one of the best releases of the band. I go between Wolfheart and Irreligious but I picked IRRELIGIOUS
----
Steve Harris isn't a God.God is a S.Harris!!
03.08.2006 - 00:18
Nightmare^
I'd go for the Memorial....It's very heavy for Moonspell, a very good job and I realy enjoy listening to it...
----
06.08.2006 - 04:10
Fimbulvetr
Account deleted
As times passes Moonspell get more raw and agressive, more black metal if you want. That's why i voted for Memorial. Their first albums are good but Memorial is groundbreaking, a true masterpiece.
07.08.2006 - 14:48
rebelos
Account deleted
^
yeah... a lot of my friends enjoyed the Memorial songs on Rockwave but they didn't like their older because of the Goth element
that's too bad cause some older songs are trully masterpieces!
07.09.2006 - 17:46
Memento Mori
Mr. Nobody
I praying Moonspell and all albums of moonspell is very good but only Under The Moonspell & Irreligious.;D
07.09.2006 - 21:24
Zendrian
Account deleted
Memorial or wolfheart....... hard to say...
but i have to admit that memorial is the best.
songs: finisterra,luna,at the image of pain.
08.09.2006 - 21:59
Procardia
Account deleted
I choosed Irreligious, but.. Godamn! I love all of them! Maybe the worst is Antidote, I can't like it, dunno why.
16.03.2007 - 18:51
lusitanian
i voted under the moonspell but believe me, serpent angel and all that ep's are the most brutal....
19.03.2007 - 02:01
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Written by DarkMistress on 21.07.2006 at 01:33

wolfheart, amazing

Definitely.. No two words about it. Really a stand out album..
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
12.04.2007 - 00:03
Ultraraw
Account deleted
Whitout a doubt,Wolfheart is the best album
12.04.2007 - 02:07
Bitch Boy
My vote goes for "Darkness and Hope", good lyrics and atmosphere.
13.04.2007 - 00:59
_reborn_
Mine goes to Irreligious, though I only have 3 cd's, but now that I saw the poll results I guess I'll experiment the Wolfheart .
08.05.2007 - 22:49
soul_taker_1162
Account deleted
My god this is the proably the most fucking difficult decision i ever made...In fact Memorial is brutal with that incredible ambience that surrounds us since the beggining...And it truly shows the world that Prtugal has some good music..."Mare Nosturm" is probably the most beautiful interlude i've ever had the pleasure to listen. A bunch of incredible kickass songs make Memorial an excelent album. However i personally think Darkness and Hope is their best album.The first time i heard it some songs filled my head for months: Darkness and Hope, Firewaking, Nocturna, and the most incredible covers in the world, Mr. Crowly, Love Will Tear Us Apart and f course, Os Senhores da Guerra originally by Madredeus.It's for me their lightestbut most envolving album, with incredible lyrics and everything to make it not onlly their best album but also for me one of the best gothic metal albums ever. That's my opinion. Wolfheart is also huge but has a lack of durmming. That tye of Black Goth needs more power in the drums. But it's a huge album. No doubt.
But one thing's sure 4ever DARKNESS AND HOPE:banger2:
11.05.2007 - 22:26
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
from the albums ive heard its wolfheart. i havent heard the butterfly fx and sin/pecado. Wolfheart is perfect.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
21.05.2007 - 21:43
Hamird
Lieutenant
hehe ... the first post of this page is mine ... i think that is about a year ago.
so i wanted to say that i enjoy Daemonarch more than Moonspell ... and i dont know why dont they release an ablum like that ...? that was cooool and great ...
and about moonspell. they have a great UNPLUGGED. that is also great ...
22.05.2007 - 00:33
darksun
Wolfheart is a masterpice but i mostly like Sin/pecado and the antidote.The last album contains more aggressiveness and black metal ingridents but it is great too
----
Dark is the sunlight,we cast the life together
Dark is the sunlight or I'm blind forever..
23.05.2007 - 10:54
ToCSiN
Account deleted
As i thought, Wolf Heart is the best album ever period.
This album changed lives folks i swear and i was one of them.
Wolf Heart album was the 1st album that i've got for MoonSpell and after that i bought all their discography, 5 T-Shirts to support the band, attended 3 concerts, and tattooed their logo on my back.
I think what i said is fair enough Hail MoonSpell the best band in the world "In My Opinion".
Rock on MoonSpell fans!
03.06.2007 - 23:35
VaronoZz
Vampbaron
Vote for Irreligious, and wolfheart follows
----
give praise for the blood it bled,
grant a rose for the dead...
11.06.2007 - 06:10
Damned-In-Black
Voted Wolfheart, followed closely by Memorial and Irreligious. Were I going only by sound, Memorial would win, but nothing can beat the amazing atmosphere of Wolfheart.
01.07.2007 - 19:23
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
Voted for The Antidote, but I really love Butterfly Effect and Sin/pecado.
Finally, the easy pact was to choose the one I wouldn't vote for : Darkness & Hope (their worst by far)
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
23.02.2008 - 16:44
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Wolfheart! Amazing Album.
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
26.02.2008 - 07:10
NOИ
Darkness and Hope just because of the Firewalking song.
19.05.2008 - 22:07
SoulScarred
I like all of them,can't really decide :S
but I voted The Antidote because it was the first one I've got of their albums.
20.05.2008 - 13:00
Hamird
Lieutenant
so the new album "night eternal" is the best by far. ... this album is gothic metal masterpiece
20.05.2008 - 13:41
Dominique
Account deleted
I voted Wolfheart.