Metal Storm logo
Listening to metal while having sex?

Original post

Posted by Unknown user, 02.02.2008 - 17:04
Lately I've send the song Overlord by "Liers In Wait" to a friend of mine over msn, and she said that this is the music she wants to listen to while having sex. She's no metalhead and I doubt that she ever heard of death metal in her life, but anyway, after hearing that statement I thaught, why the hell didn't I ever think of this ?! Probably because I never had a girlfriend who truly was into metal like me, but anyway, now I'm curious if some people out here listen to metal while having sex, and if so, what songs do you prefer?
08.05.2008 - 21:54
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by HugeTheConqeror on 15.04.2008 at 19:43

If you need something metal to help you get in the mood, check out Slayer's web site for the latest in metal lingerie.
http://stores.musictoday.com/store/product.asp?band_id=872&dept_id=7664&pf_id=BGS304COMBO&sfid=2

and if you knock up your gf, they have slaytanic babygear as well!
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
15.05.2008 - 18:10
Judas
The Amputator
Written by Dark Cornatus on 06.05.2008 at 01:31

I play Metal when doing the horizontal tango to drown out the noises so my parents cant hear

Man, have some control, keep your snake in its cage when you're at your parents' place! You and Jodie got your own place for a reason!

Next time I'm gonna fuck to some Marduk. Keep pace with the guitars for a bit, because the riffs are slow enough to get some good thrusting going, then blow the girl away by going in time with the blasts!
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
15.05.2008 - 19:20
VPeter
RAMMSTEIN WITH SM!!! BUCK DICH BITCH!! YEAAAHHHHH!!
no not really... the only thing I can think of were people have sex on is probally by listing some sleazy thrash metal.
but for me metal and sex is a no go as I said earlier, if music were on let it be new age or ambient.
17.05.2008 - 04:46
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
Written by Judas on 15.05.2008 at 18:10

Written by Dark Cornatus on 06.05.2008 at 01:31

I play Metal when doing the horizontal tango to drown out the noises so my parents cant hear

Man, have some control, keep your snake in its cage when you're at your parents' place! You and Jodie got your own place for a reason!

Next time I'm gonna fuck to some Marduk. Keep pace with the guitars for a bit, because the riffs are slow enough to get some good thrusting going, then blow the girl away by going in time with the blasts!

19.05.2008 - 14:29
Anton Alcolust

MANOWAR fans have requested a special piece of merchandise from their favorite metal band. MANOWAR has heard these requests and delivered. The new MANOWAR condoms are the perfect romantic accessory for all true metal couples. Whether you are looking to spice things up in the bedroom or meet somebody new after the show, MANOWAR condoms will do the trick. Now, you are ready for any chance meetings that turn into unexpected friendships.

This special "Warrior's Shield" is made of 100% natural rubber latex and transparent in color. All condoms are FDA approved against pregnancy, AIDS and other STD's. Expiration date, lot numbers and health advisories printed on the back of each condom.

Now you can not only say Fuck The World, you can do it as well.
----
A.M.S.G.
21.05.2008 - 09:01
TheBigRossowski
Written by VPeter on 15.05.2008 at 19:20

no not really... the only thing I can think of were people have sex on is probally by listing some sleazy thrash metal.
but for me metal and sex is a no go as I said earlier, if music were on let it be new age or ambient.

No wonder you don't like Deathspell Omega....

My old roommate always had "Halo" tournaments in his room and my girlfriend came over. There was no quiteness on those nights for us! It was so annoying! One time while they played, I turned on 1349 and told them not to bother us... (Hellfire)
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
26.05.2008 - 19:11
Fucked Upstairs!
Account deleted
Written by Anton Alcolust on 19.05.2008 at 14:29

MANOWAR fans have requested a special piece of merchandise from their favorite metal band. MANOWAR has heard these requests and delivered. The new MANOWAR condoms are the perfect romantic accessory for all true metal couples. Whether you are looking to spice things up in the bedroom or meet somebody new after the show, MANOWAR condoms will do the trick. Now, you are ready for any chance meetings that turn into unexpected friendships.

This special "Warrior's Shield" is made of 100% natural rubber latex and transparent in color. All condoms are FDA approved against pregnancy, AIDS and other STD's. Expiration date, lot numbers and health advisories printed on the back of each condom.

i hate manowar, but this is brilliant XD
26.05.2008 - 21:26
Ernis
狼獾

Does the width have to be at least 15 centimetres if one plans to use these rubbers?
26.05.2008 - 22:36
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Ernis on 26.05.2008 at 21:26

Does the width have to be at least 15 centimetres if one plans to use these rubbers?

Of course, othervise, you are a poser!
----
27.05.2008 - 22:16
VPeter
Written by TheBigRossowski on 21.05.2008 at 09:01

of course! I am instantly simple minded moron for disliking Deathspell Omega, since we all now you need an high I.Q. for listing to Deathspell Omega, eventough it is just a technical wankery black metal with out any emotion or depth and "in depth" lyrics you don't need because of the extreme poor and vague vocals.
27.05.2008 - 22:39
TheBigRossowski
Written by VPeter on 27.05.2008 at 22:16

of course! I am instantly simple minded moron for disliking Deathspell Omega, since we all now you need an high I.Q. for listing to Deathspell Omega, eventough it is just a technical wankery black metal with out any emotion or depth and "in depth" lyrics you don't need because of the extreme poor and vague vocals.

I didn't say anything about you like that, so I don't know why you're freaking out as it certainly appears you are. Rammstein is just a shitty band... don't get so fucking personal on the damn computer man, relax and listen to some good music..
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
27.05.2008 - 23:13
VPeter
Written by TheBigRossowski on 27.05.2008 at 22:39

Written by VPeter on 27.05.2008 at 22:16

I didn't say anything about you like that, so I don't know why you're freaking out as it certainly appears you are. Rammstein is just a shitty band... don't get so fucking personal on the damn computer man, relax and listen to some good music..

don't worry I am just pulling your leg, actually I said that because Rammstein always had a strange obession with SM .
well I used to enjoy Rammstein sehnsucht and herzeleid but then they went to overboard with the production and now they just suck.
30.05.2008 - 01:44
Fucked Upstairs!
Account deleted
back to topic please.

anyway, yesterday was a good day, because for the first time i could finally listen to some music while doing the magic (except for black sabbath), it wasn't metal though. :/

the doors. man it was great, listen to their song "the end" while your girl gives you head, it's like stepping into another world i tell you, let's hope i will end up listening to death metal as i cum blood, or something like that ^.^
30.05.2008 - 06:37
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat

I'd like some of those
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
30.05.2008 - 07:09
Herzebeth
how come no girls post in this topic lol...
----
30.05.2008 - 10:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Herzebeth on 30.05.2008 at 07:09

how come no girls post in this topic lol...

Girls dont post in sex tread to
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.06.2008 - 09:09
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Rammstein's Wolt ihr das bett in flammen is without a doubt the best sex metal song in history. just listen to that main riff and the drumline beneath!
03.06.2008 - 21:47
Anacrusis
Account deleted
I listened to Ulver's 'Themes from William Blake's The Marriage of Heaven & Hell' once while having sex with my girlfriend. It was an interesting experience.
04.06.2008 - 01:59
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Stalker on 26.05.2008 at 22:36

Written by Ernis on 26.05.2008 at 21:26

Of course, othervise, you are a poser!

If your width is 15cm, good luck finding a date.

Seems to me that the kind of woman, uh, open (double entendre intended) to a "clouded frost spire" that thick is not the kind of woman i'm going to feel safe entrusting myself to a simple manocheese condom with. i'm going to want a little more assurance... like a car tire and a chemical scrub by a hazmat team the moment the deed is done.

Of course, I'm married, so fortunately I no longer have those concerns.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
04.06.2008 - 18:54
Dagorwen
Well, as I can not yet create new topics, it's not really the same, but it concerns sex to:

The metal lyrics rarely discribe usual or so called "normal" sex experiences, but SM, necrophilia, vampirism are very often evocated. Does it express your own desires? do you realise it? are you influenced by the metal and gothic culture in your sexuality?

and can you imagine a sexuality... without sex!! I mean, with only blood exchanges, scarification, laceration, but sensually and by two (or more)

is suffering necessarily bounded to pleasure?
06.06.2008 - 17:18
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Dagorwen on 04.06.2008 at 18:54

Well, as I can not yet create new topics, it's not really the same, but it concerns sex to:

The metal lyrics rarely discribe usual or so called "normal" sex experiences, but SM, necrophilia, vampirism are very often evocated. Does it express your own desires? do you realise it? are you influenced by the metal and gothic culture in your sexuality?

and can you imagine a sexuality... without sex!! I mean, with only blood exchanges, scarification, laceration, but sensually and by two (or more)

is suffering necessarily bounded to pleasure?

fuckin wise words
"Pleasure and Pain" r same things to me for example!
06.06.2008 - 17:24
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted

any long love versions ?
PLEASURE SLAVES HELLLLLLLL yeah < calm down man its a thread !
04.07.2008 - 22:31
Sleep In Sorrow
Ghost Of The Sun
Do people really need to be reminded of big muscled oiled up men when they're gonna have sex?

On a second note, I've found that Red Sparowes' instrumentals are very moody for the the act. The only problem is dealing with the image of millions of Chinese people starving to death. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_Red_Heart_Shines_Toward_the_Red_Sun )
----
"It's not funny, my ass is on fire..."
05.07.2008 - 03:21
thvnderforge
while having sexi either listen to Daid Readman's selftitled album or pentgram because the riffs and betas of pentagram's music just makes you wanna fuck your girlfriend's brais out!!!
05.07.2008 - 22:00
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
I've always wanted to try this, I think it would be great. I think something fast would do it, like any speed metal, power metal or trash metal band. I wish my gf enjoyed metal enough to try this, fucking country music...
16.07.2008 - 14:50
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by [user id=27451] on 13.02.2008 at 18:44

look... alright. i'll volunteer to have sex to EVERY genre of metal and report back. Really... no... it's fine... i'll be ok... i will make the sacrifice. when does this need to be done by, next week? best get going then! any volunteers in my quest?? hahaha

Report, soldier!

ok, ok you were joking
20.07.2008 - 10:52
Hyvaarin
This just in - 'Love You To Death' by Type O Negative is the ultimate sex song ever.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
20.07.2008 - 11:49
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Hyvaarin on 20.07.2008 at 10:52

This just in - 'Love You To Death' by Type O Negative is the ultimate sex song ever.

nah, Wohlt Ihr das Bett in Flammen Sehen by Rammstein is better imo, that song is cool, but too soft in the beginning, and too 'goth', for me at least.

Rammstein's track is much better, it's a really 'subtle' song lol, with that unmistakeable riff and great rhythm to headbang and thrust. if you want soft, romantic sex, it won't work, the song you said would be better for that, but for angry, hard, and "metal" sex Rammstein's song works like a charm!
20.07.2008 - 12:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
C'mon LA Guns - ''Sex Action'' best song whyle you have sex lol
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.07.2008 - 05:26
Hyvaarin
Written by Valentin B on 20.07.2008 at 11:49

too soft in the beginning, and too 'goth'

But bitches be lovin' that shit.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."