Metal Storm logo
Mexican Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Fhuesc, 28.09.2008 - 04:56
This is the new thread, the other one was locked cuz it reached the posts limit.

I was asking if someone knows a Metal bar or something like that, that pays well.
09.11.2009 - 22:56
Uller
My favorite one is the first, about the mexican videogame, but i dont know if you like videogames, so i didnt posted it. I love the "Resorteras nucleares patantadas por la UNAM" joke
----
11.11.2009 - 21:55
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Oh yeah that one is reaaally good hahaha the reverb on his voice makes him sound more funny hahaha. But my favorite is the one of the penguins, lol
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
12.11.2009 - 04:40
nana.MD
Star-Queen
What are u talking about?? didn't get that resorteras stuff lol
hope u r doing fine
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
12.11.2009 - 05:00
Uller
Hi varda nice to see you again here. We are talking about a videos that i posted on page 7 of this tread, the resorteras one is not there but if you see more videos of "vete a la versh" on youtube you should watch the first one.

PS. I love Kurenai
----
12.11.2009 - 06:19
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Yup, nice to see you again here, we were talking about this :p

----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
12.11.2009 - 21:01
Zuzuz0r
I want a "resortera nuclear patentada por la unam", they look badass .
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
13.11.2009 - 04:51
Uller
The funny thing is that im studying physics at the UNAM, and now i want to do my thesis about "resorteras nucleares patentadas por la unaaaaaaam"
----
13.11.2009 - 05:35
Zuzuz0r
I guess many of you have seen videos from El Chavo del 8 related to metal, but I don't know if any of you haven't seen this :

----
Then God is not dead.
13.11.2009 - 05:51
Fhuesc
Written by Zuzuz0r on 07.11.2009 at 18:40

Guys, remember when we were talking about who will open the Faitn No More concert?, well, it wasn't Resorte or "that band", but Pato Machete, yes, that rapper guy from Control Machete, that band who became very popular in my times of elementary school, and nowadays their members have been releasing shitty solo projects. I guess he was chosen by Billy Gould, who is FNM's bassist and leader, because they have some friendship relation, but damn, it was worse than we tought.

i feel sorry for you
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
13.11.2009 - 07:13
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Lol Pato Machete... yes I remember Control Machete, thay made me laugh sometimes, but one of them opening a major band gig, well, makes me wonder... WTF!!!
----
14.11.2009 - 01:47
nana.MD
Star-Queen
LoL i've seen that stuff before, my cousin love's thay mecoboy and he's always talking about it...there's like new chapters every weeks or something like that, am right?

haha i haven't seen el chavo dl 8 singing something like that,

@Uller: yeeei she is one of my fav characters from naruto! although it's quite hard to pick one
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
14.11.2009 - 19:10
Zuzuz0r
I watched every episode from Vete a la Versh, haha, the story of Ricitos de Oro is also very funny, and the "Chancro Voraz" song is badass.
----
Then God is not dead.
17.11.2009 - 21:15
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Yep quite funny

anyone going to malevolent creation & monstruosity???
----
17.11.2009 - 22:43
Zuzuz0r
I guess not, but I'm planning to attend Iced Earth in January.
----
Then God is not dead.
20.11.2009 - 07:03
Kei
Hey! I'm living in Mexico City right now, and my Spanish is fairly awful. Basically I know how to talk a little bit about food. You guys have some great cooking shows (and of course, food in general). When I visit my family in the US, I start to miss street food so much.

Anyhow, I'm relatively new to metal (except Dream Theater which I've been listening to for a long while). Mostly I'm enjoying Melodic Metal.

I was hoping to find some English speakers here in Mexico City both to play music with, and hopefully make some friends.
----
Author of Femme Metale on Metal Chicks.
Follow me on Metal Chicks: http://metalchicks.ca/Keinans_Blog/
Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/?ref=logo
Twitter: @KeinanLynx
20.11.2009 - 07:27
Fhuesc
Ah! the always tasty and dangerous street food, my fav are the guajolotas (tamal tortas, sounds weird written that way).

I think Daggon is the right person to guide you, he lives there and likes melodic metal. Anyway, welcome to our humble thread.

P.S. Be careful with Zuzuz0r, he went crazy after hearing Pato Machete sing.
----
Until victory, always!
20.11.2009 - 07:37
Zombie, M.D.
I'm traveling to Zacatecas in about 3 months to visit with my girlfriends family. Anything I should know about it there (scenic locations, good resturants, museums, etc)?
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
20.11.2009 - 07:47
Fhuesc
IDK much about Zacatecas, besides that in spring/summer it turns into a living hell. Sorry
----
Until victory, always!
20.11.2009 - 09:24
Kei
Written by Fhuesc on 20.11.2009 at 07:27

Ah! the always tasty and dangerous street food, my fav are the guajolotas (tamal tortas, sounds weird written that way).

I think Daggon is the right person to guide you, he lives there and likes melodic metal. Anyway, welcome to our humble thread.

Those are good, but I think my favorite so far are Pambazos when they're made right. Dang, I love Guajillo sauce.

Thanks for the welcome, and hopefully I'll get a chance to say hi to Daggon.

I'm wondering if that says more about Zuzuz or Pato Machete. o.o
----
20.11.2009 - 20:11
Zuzuz0r
Written by Zombie, M.D. on 20.11.2009 at 07:37

I'm traveling to Zacatecas in about 3 months to visit with my girlfriends family. Anything I should know about it there (scenic locations, good resturants, museums, etc)?

I don't know too much about Zacatecas, but some nice places people talk about may be Zacatecas(capitol city), Fresnillo and Sombrerete, and there are some archaeological places like Altavista in Chalchihuites.

Written by Fhuesc on 20.11.2009 at 07:27

Damn, don't remind me that, or there will be murder this night .
----
Then God is not dead.
21.11.2009 - 02:01
Uller
My favorite mexican street food are the "Tacos al pastor" I can eat and eat and never stop. Welcome Kei

@Zombie: You should check this, maybe you find something useful http://www.zacatecas.com/zacatecas/zacatecas.nsf/id/travel.html
----
21.11.2009 - 05:25
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by nana.MD on 17.11.2009 at 21:15

Yep quite funny

anyone going to malevolent creation & monstruosity???

As I know the Malevolent Creation gig passed some weeks ago. I heard something about Monstrosity coming to Mexico but nothing more.
BTW anyone attended the Vital Remains gig?

Anyone here is going to attend Haggard, Epica or Venom?

@Kei: Hi, and welcome to Mexico, also, welcome to Metal Storm, beware of the staff and the mexican crew, they are all very weird... I am the exception of course
----
21.11.2009 - 05:31
Zuzuz0r
Written by Daggon on 21.11.2009 at 05:25

Anyone here is going to attend Haggard, Epica

Lol, Am I the only one who thinks Haggard and Epica comes like every day to Mexico?.
----
Then God is not dead.
21.11.2009 - 05:44
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by Zuzuz0r on 21.11.2009 at 05:31

Anyone here is going to attend Haggard, Epica

Lol, Am I the only one who thinks Haggard and Epica comes like every day to Mexico?.

Well, Epica came recently, I don't remember very well, but surely they came recently, same as Haggard, but before that they came five years ago if I'm not mistaken.
----
21.11.2009 - 06:00
Kei

Anyone here is going to attend Haggard, Epica or Venom?

@Kei: Hi, and welcome to Mexico, also, welcome to Metal Storm, beware of the staff and the mexican crew, they are all very weird... I am the exception of course

Hey, thanks! Weird is good, though.

When is Epica and Haggard coming, and how much do the tickets cost? I'm poor, lol.

Tacos al Pastor *mouth waters* There's a place outside the Metro at Chapultapec that sells those and other kinds of tacos (reeeally good Higado con papas y cebollas), the best tacos al pastor I've had in the city so far.
----
21.11.2009 - 06:15
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Well, this are the dates:
Epica: 3/Dec/09 - Circo Volador (outside metro La Viga) and 11/Dec/09, same place.
Haggard: 21/Dec/09 - again, Circo Volador

The prices are usually between 350 and 450 mexican pesos.
----
21.11.2009 - 16:26
Zamoth
Anyone has bought tickets to Iced Earth?
21.11.2009 - 20:41
Zuzuz0r
Not yet, but I want.
----
Then God is not dead.
22.11.2009 - 06:56
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Iced Earth are coming to Mexico? That would be fucking super special awesome!!!
----
22.11.2009 - 21:18
Zuzuz0r
There isn't anything confirmed yet at their homepage, but some local webpages have it already confirmed.
----
Then God is not dead.