Metal Storm logo
New year's Goals

Original post

Posted by selken, 06.01.2008 - 04:38
I don't know about your country, but in most countries I know, people have the tradition of proposing goals, objectives or aims that you could go after in this new year. For example, finnish your studies, learn something important (to drive, to speak a language....) or change something in your life.
For example, I don't have any particular goals for this year except by keep improving my knowledge, what about you guys, do you have a special issue for this year?
30.12.2013 - 21:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by angel. on 30.12.2013 at 13:25

I did nothing special during last year, hopefully next year would be a time for it.

persian new yera or ours
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.12.2013 - 21:47
no one
Account deleted
Written by angel. on 30.12.2013 at 21:24

Written by [user id=136611] on 30.12.2013 at 21:18

not if you saw the shit iv been eating lately and all the weed i have been smoking

some says that weed is less harmful than smoking cig or drinking alcohol. I don't know what kind of shit you eat

yeah it is way better, but abuse of it does knock the brain around a bit,i have some mushrooms in my draw i am tempted to complete the total brain destruction.
i usually eat ok, but you know what christmas is like
30.12.2013 - 21:48
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Bad English on 30.12.2013 at 21:42

persian new yera or ours

either of them :/ maybe I just recorded a debut song. That was all.
----
The Fangirl.
30.12.2013 - 21:48
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by [user id=136611] on 30.12.2013 at 21:47

but you know what christmas is like

Not really, I just know there is lots of food and drinks.
----
The Fangirl.
30.12.2013 - 21:49
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
some says that weed is less harmful than smoking cig or drinking alcohol.

It's all about moderation. I smoke up daily but just a small dose to help with my anxiety. I'll get blitzed at parties and on weekends now and again but if you're smoking like an ounce every couple of days then it isn't exactly healthy. Marijuana has its pros and cons.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
30.12.2013 - 21:52
no one
Account deleted
Written by angel. on 30.12.2013 at 21:48

well yeah, kind of what i meant
30.12.2013 - 21:55
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Troy Killjoy on 30.12.2013 at 21:49

It's all about moderation. I smoke up daily but just a small dose to help with my anxiety. I'll get blitzed at parties and on weekends now and again but if you're smoking like an ounce every couple of days then it isn't exactly healthy. Marijuana has its pros and cons.

I got your point, some people I know that they have been using it with let's say moderation, actually as they claimed it, finally lost their mind with it, I don't know maybe they were not using it within their own limits, but whoever I knew and were using weed, finally they become kinda mentally ill, again maybe they don't know the right amount.
----
The Fangirl.
30.12.2013 - 21:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by angel. on 30.12.2013 at 21:48

Not always this time swedes payed less in gifts, foode and booze,
----

apos;'
[image]
30.12.2013 - 21:58
no one
Account deleted

some says that weed is less harmful than smoking cig or drinking alcohol.

Yeah i generally just smoke in the weekends, but i'm on holiday so i have been smoking listening to music all day, most days...been loving it
30.12.2013 - 22:01
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by [user id=136611] on 30.12.2013 at 21:58
Yeah i generally just smoke in the weekends, but i'm on holiday so i have been smoking listening to music all day, most days...been loving it

If I smoked every day like I have been the past two weeks (on break from school) then my New Year's goal would be to scale back drastically. Once I return to school (and working) I'll have a lot more things to keep me occupied, but right now I'm just sitting at home alone for a week getting fuckin' blazed all the time... including right now.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
30.12.2013 - 22:03
no one
Account deleted
Written by angel. on 30.12.2013 at 21:55

I got your point, some people I know that they have been using it with let's say moderation, actually as they claimed it, finally lost their mind with it, I don't know maybe they were not using it within their own limits, but whoever I knew and were using weed, finally they become kinda mentally ill, again maybe they don't know the right amount.

all those guys who smoke weed breakfast brunch lunch and tea are dependent as fuck and can't do anything without it. I still know guys like that and they kind of piss me off, they put weed before ANYthing
30.12.2013 - 22:04
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Troy Killjoy on 30.12.2013 at 22:01

If I smoked every day like I have been the past two weeks (on break from school) then my New Year's goal would be to scale back drastically. Once I return to school (and working) I'll have a lot more things to keep me occupied, but right now I'm just sitting at home alone for a week getting fuckin' blazed all the time... including right now.

Why not going out and interacting with people instead of it ?
----
The Fangirl.
30.12.2013 - 22:06
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by angel. on 30.12.2013 at 22:04

Well there's a New Year's goal - make friends that live near me!

Everyone I've met at school lives all over the place, and I don't have a car, and a lot of them have jobs. And the weather is shit. So it's been like the worst combination of things trying to meet up with people outside of school. It doesn't help I'm completely new to the area and I have this social anxiety thing so going "outside" isn't exactly a great solution for me.
----
30.12.2013 - 22:09
no one
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 30.12.2013 at 22:01

Written by [user id=136611] on 30.12.2013 at 21:58

haha same, it's new years eve why not.
i have been making these cannabis capsule's, there awesome, not as intense as hash food and makes ya weed go a long way.....here is how to make em if your interested http://boards.cannabis.com/concentrates/140616-cannabis-capsules-step-step-guide.html
30.12.2013 - 22:15
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by [user id=136611] on 30.12.2013 at 22:09
http://boards.cannabis.com/concentrates/140616-cannabis-capsules-step-step-guide.html

Legit New Year's goal: buy a slow cooker.
----
30.12.2013 - 22:18
R Lewis
- Do not start smoking
- Stop drinking shorts: only beer
- Get some decent pectorals
- Get into heavier styles of metal
- Remaining awesome
----
We could be so much more than we are. Stop.
30.12.2013 - 22:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by R Lewis on 30.12.2013 at 22:18

- Do not start smoking
- Remaining awesome

sound slik you're like 58 years old LOL
keep ind rinking man
----

apos;'
[image]
30.12.2013 - 22:23
no one
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 30.12.2013 at 22:15

Written by [user id=136611] on 30.12.2013 at 22:09
http://boards.cannabis.com/concentrates/140616-cannabis-capsules-step-step-guide.html

Legit New Year's goal: buy a slow cooker.

chuck meat and flavor in, in the morning.....come home after work/school, gourmet feast made and waiting for you when you get home, can't beat it !
30.12.2013 - 22:24
no one
Account deleted
Written by R Lewis on 30.12.2013 at 22:18

- Do not start smoking
- Remaining awesome

looking at your avatar you wan't have trouble remaining totally awesome
30.12.2013 - 22:29
R Lewis
Written by [user id=136611] on 30.12.2013 at 22:24

looking at your avatar you wan't have trouble remaining totally awesome

I hope this was ironic 'cause that's the only pic in which I came out well in something like 18 years
----
30.12.2013 - 22:32
R Lewis
Written by Bad English on 30.12.2013 at 22:21

keep ind rinking man

Well, at New Year's party in 2011 I drank so much B-52's (coffee liqueur + Baileys Irish Cream + Grand Marnier) that I almost risked the alcoholic coma.
I don't have a good relationship with spirits from that day
----
30.12.2013 - 22:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by R Lewis on 30.12.2013 at 22:32

Written by Bad English on 30.12.2013 at 22:21

keep ind rinking man

Well, at New Year's party in 2011 I drank so much B-52's (coffee liqueur + Baileys Irish Cream + Grand Marnier) that I almost risked the alcoholic coma.
I don't have a good relationship with spirits from that day

those sucks,d rink grappa, whisky, tequilla, beer, pure one drink, coctails is like you are licling pussy and tyouching some guys dick at same time LOL its for loosers , men drinks pure alcohol and handles it
----

apos;'
[image]
30.12.2013 - 22:51
angel.
Evil Butterfly
I'm really trying make my mind for some new year's goals, hmmm but I can't decide on what goal should I have. Well studying a master degree somewhere abroad is one thing that I should do, I don't really count this one as a goal, this is one that I should do, besides that I don't know.
----
The Fangirl.
30.12.2013 - 23:47
no one
Account deleted
Written by angel. on 30.12.2013 at 22:51

I'm really trying make my mind for some new year's goals, hmmm but I can't decide on what goal should I have. Well studying a master degree somewhere abroad is one thing that I should do, I don't really count this one as a goal, this is one that I should do, besides that I don't know.

if you have to think of goals, then you don't really need any goals...well no major ones anyway
31.12.2013 - 00:54
no one
Account deleted
Written by angel. on 30.12.2013 at 22:04

people are overrated
31.12.2013 - 02:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by angel. on 30.12.2013 at 22:51

yes it counts
----

apos;'
[image]
31.12.2013 - 13:43
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Bad English on 31.12.2013 at 02:21

yes it counts

Not really, I don't think this, studying a master degree abroad is a goal, or maybe I don't really regard it as real goal, it's just something good for my future, it would be worthwhile to do it, but I don't have a real sense of purpose toward it, it's a way to live, I wish I had something more satisfying.
----
The Fangirl.
31.12.2013 - 15:33
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Warman on 06.01.2008 at 18:45

2. Start a serious relationship with this girl...

I love reading my old posts at MS. I seriously have no idea who this mentioned girl is/was. Obviously that went well.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to stop smoking. So tired of it, such a waste of money. But I'll try after January 4, that's my birthday so... yeah, I'll probably smoke that day.
----
31.12.2013 - 16:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 31.12.2013 at 15:33

Written by Warman on 06.01.2008 at 18:45

2. Start a serious relationship with this girl...

I love reading my old posts at MS. I seriously have no idea who this mentioned girl is/was. Obviously that went well.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to stop smoking. So tired of it, such a waste of money. But I'll try after January 4, that's my birthday so... yeah, I'll probably smoke that day.

good luck whit stop smoking
----

apos;'
[image]
31.12.2013 - 22:27
no one
Account deleted
It's a common goal, there must be a lot of angry people out there today going through there first withdrawals