Metal Storm logo
Photos

Original post

Posted by Baz Anderson, 11.08.2008 - 17:18
Ok, we are in full swing of summer now - over here we are anyway. So lets see some nice pictures you have taken!

Note: pictures posted into this thread directly will be scaled down to 500 pixels wide. If you use firefox, right click on an image and click "view image" to see it's original size.
08.12.2021 - 17:25
Metren
Nyckelhypa
I messed about with things I have at home to create these two things.

I reflected a creative commons photo of a lighthouse in my PC's side-glass. This one's cheesy, IMO, but I had fun creating it.

"Sailing The Digital Ocean"

This one I like better myself, even thought the rather obvious aluminium foil "sea" at the bottom could go entirely to maybe make a more clear creation, not sure.

"The Three Suns Of Mirror Universe"

----
I am not nor have I ever been a musician or a member of a one-man band, especially a band that has a name that starts with "D".
12.12.2021 - 19:47
Metren
Nyckelhypa
This morning's photo taken at my hometown:

----
I am not nor have I ever been a musician or a member of a one-man band, especially a band that has a name that starts with "D".
13.12.2021 - 18:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Metren on 12.12.2021 at 19:47

This morning's photo taken at my hometown:

Cool, such landscape I see 6 months per year, and 2vmonths whit almost no daylight
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.12.2021 - 18:05
Metren
Nyckelhypa
Written by Bad English on 13.12.2021 at 18:02

Cool, such landscape I see 6 months per year, and 2vmonths whit almost no daylight

We have 4-4,5 months of this weather in Estonia depending on the year. I prefer to try taking photos when the sky is clear, but photographing this monument probably worked out better thanks to the overcast skies and mist. Glad you like it, my fellow Son of Northern Darkness
----
17.12.2021 - 16:09
Metren
Nyckelhypa
I came up with the following idea for a photograph, but I wasn't able to turn the concept into reality as well as I would like to, not with my current equipment.

I am also not sure what to call this one once I can re-make it with better quality. "Artist's Contemplation" might do, or perhaps "The Eye Of The Artist Is The Most Critical One" or something like that.

----
18.06.2022 - 22:55
yvesson

Hej,
Some old cars !

Citroën 2 CV

Peugeot 304

Since I miss the old internet, I changed all my dead links for the same pictures reuploded somewhere else. I know it's useless but well...
07.07.2022 - 17:15
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
How do you upload pictures into the forum? I only know how to link images that are already online. But what if they are on my computer/phone?
07.07.2022 - 17:22
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by F3ynman2000 on 07.07.2022 at 17:15

How do you upload pictures into the forum? I only know how to link images that are already online. But what if they are on my computer/phone?

To the best of my knowledge you can't do that (unless I'm wrong, lel)
The way I USED to do is uploading the image into Imgur and then linking the pic from there. But nowadays imgur is shit, so I kinda can't upload pics anymore...
----
Rose is red, violet is blue. Flag is win, Baba is you.
17.07.2022 - 09:33
Metren
Nyckelhypa
"A Star Destroyer Has Arrived On Earth"

----
18.07.2022 - 19:28
Metren
Nyckelhypa
Two photos from this evening after messing around with candles:

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

"The Road To The Rose"

----