Metal Storm logo
Korpiklaani - To Record New Album In 2010

Finnish folk metallers Korpiklaani have posted a lengthy band update and year recap on their website. You can read the whole message here. In what appears to be the band's New Year's resolution, Korpiklaani have announced the shocking news they will enter the studio again somewhere this year to record - surprise surprise - yet another album.

"We are looking forward to 2010... Our second USA/Canada Paganfest Tour will start soon, just a couple of days before we take the plane again, and move to the USA and Canada for a couple of weeks, and play daily gigs. And... we can pack our suitcases again soon after this for the South America Tour, which is rescheduled for March. In the meantime we will play some gigs in our beloved homeland. As always, a lot of expectations, a lot of questions, and a lot of (hopefully good) surprises ahead. Also in 2010 we plan to go to the studio again to record a new album, which title is still a secret... also to us. And of course we hope, and guess, that we will meet many of our old and new fans. That really keeps us going! A happy new year to you all, and see you in 2010!"

Source: korpiklaani.com
Band profile: Korpiklaani
Posted: 02.01.2010 by Janne

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 37   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 165 users
03.01.2010 - 22:59
silenius

Yaay another crappy album on the way
04.01.2010 - 05:28
wormdrink414

Very surprising.
04.01.2010 - 19:00
Magatouve
Account deleted
I loved their earlier stuff, but when they started doing this one-album-a-year thing I felt they became boring. For me I prefer they do more touring and they replay their old songs (I truly love the atmosphere of their gigs... it is so much fun) than waste time writing and recording recycled versions of their old stuff....
06.01.2010 - 01:48
routa
Account deleted
Written by Doc G. on 03.01.2010 at 01:11

Written by Warman on 03.01.2010 at 01:09

Written by Doc G. on 03.01.2010 at 01:06

Fuck you Warman, you beat me to it. Except I was going to say "What ideas?"

Either way, please die already, Korpiklaani.

Hahaha, I'm just glad you agree with me Doc!

I hated Korpiklaani before it was cool. *Hides his 2 Korpiklaani albums*

I hated Korpiklaani before you thought they were cool!
06.01.2010 - 04:08
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Really? Again?
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
06.01.2010 - 12:43
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Guest on 06.01.2010 at 01:48

Written by Doc G. on 03.01.2010 at 01:11

Written by Warman on 03.01.2010 at 01:09

Written by Doc G. on 03.01.2010 at 01:06

Fuck you Warman, you beat me to it. Except I was going to say "What ideas?"

Either way, please die already, Korpiklaani.

Hahaha, I'm just glad you agree with me Doc!

I hated Korpiklaani before it was cool. *Hides his 2 Korpiklaani albums*

I hated Korpiklaani before you thought they were cool!

Don't blame me, we all had to be 16 at some point in our lives!
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
14.01.2010 - 04:20
serpentsegg

Well I might be the only person but I love korpilkaani. Can't wait for the new album. Wonder if will be great like the last one or bad like the one before it. Don't know why they bother announcing a new album though I assumed by now that it was just understood that they put out an album a year.

Hits total: 6193 | This month: 9