Metal Storm logo
Album cover makers!!!

08.04.2010 - 22:02
Holy Man
STEEL DEFENDER
Hey all you artists out there. I'm just getting my band off the ground here, and we're getting ready to put out the first single. I'd like to get an album cover made for the disc we'll be doing. Probably the demo disc. But it will have the same title as the single. Anyway, my email is on my page, please email me for details and such if you're interested. I don't know what the compensation would be, but hopefully we can work something out (we're musicians, we're poor, haha). thanks guys!
----
LIGHT THE FUSE ON THAT VAGINAMITE!!!
08.04.2010 - 23:18
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
What is the theme of the album, band name, song title, genre, etc.?
15.04.2010 - 13:06
Roro

U should give more details about the album and ur band
16.04.2010 - 07:45
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by Introspekrieg on 08.04.2010 at 23:18

What is the theme of the album, band name, song title, genre, etc.?

This.

Also, I could gladly do the cover for free. I'm really more of a photoshopper instead of a drawing artist, but I can still make something that looks good.
16.04.2010 - 09:30
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
I found this online, seems to evoke the mood of the album you are describing.

Might be a bit too bright for metal, but I'm still just trying to get a good gauge on what you are looking for.
17.04.2010 - 03:19
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Based on Intro's post, I can infer that the band is looking for a cover that consists of an open field. Here's what I did. I found this picture on Google Image Search:

Here's what I did with it. Took me about 5 minutes in GIMP.

Again, I'm just throwing out ideas for people to consider.
19.04.2010 - 18:48
Holy Man
STEEL DEFENDER
Written by Introspekrieg on 16.04.2010 at 09:30

I found this online, seems to evoke the mood of the album you are describing.

Might be a bit too bright for metal, but I'm still just trying to get a good gauge on what you are looking for.

This actually kind of fits for the single... Ok, I'll throw some background out there. The band is called Bloodsoldier, it's kind of an Iced Earth influenced, power-thrash type of band. The single is called "The Black Pursuit" The story is a young maiden is out at night picking flowers and mushrooms (because epic people pick flowers and mushrooms at night) when a vampire in disguise comes upon her, and basically falls in love/lust with her, and begins to chase her. She flees to her castle, where the vampire annihilates the guards and makes his way up to her tower to finish the gig, if you will, hahaha. In a nutshell that's the song. We want the cover to kind of capture the moment in which she knows she's been spotted and targeted, if that makes sense.

The artwork above is nice, with maybe less purple and stuff... but I do like where it's going. Thanks for the ideas guys, if you still wanna work on it, that'd be great. If I don't respond right away on here, use my email address on my profile so I can let you know sooner. My email hooks to my phone so I'll get it right away. Thanks guys!
----
LIGHT THE FUSE ON THAT VAGINAMITE!!!
07.07.2010 - 10:57
Raven Of Death

Beautiful
12.07.2010 - 01:35
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by Guest on 17.04.2010 at 03:19

Based on Intro's post, I can infer that the band is looking for a cover that consists of an open field. Here's what I did. I found this picture on Google Image Search:

why would this take 5 minutes on GIMP ? .. you simply apply the "sepia' photo filter, which generally takes like 7 seconds
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
12.07.2010 - 01:40
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by Zombie on 12.07.2010 at 01:35

Written by Guest on 17.04.2010 at 03:19

why would this take 5 minutes on GIMP ? .. you simply apply the "sepia' photo filter, which generally takes like 7 seconds

I had to make sure it was just right.
26.01.2011 - 18:29
Darkwave Promo

If you are looking for artwork for album covers, logo, merchandise,
posters/prints or anything else you might need then check out
http://www.darkwaveart.co.uk or
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114942321879531

Darkwave Art is Matt Vickerstaff, most well known for his work with My Dying
Bride, with 10 years experience, employers have included Earache, Peaceville
and Kerrang with Darkwave Art being set up as a full time Graphic Design
company to the music industry 3 years ago.

Current and past clients include Earache Records, Peaceville Records,
Candlelight Records, Listenable records, Plastichead, Kerrang Magazine,
Carcass, Deicide, My Dying Bride, Cathedral, Godflesh, Abigail Williams,
Breathing Process, Paradise Lost, Primitive Graven Image, My Silent Wake,
Jagermeister and lots more.

Mention "promo-code-DC" to get a discount price or message me direct with
any questions. Bands of all sizes are considered and budgets worked around
so it never hurts to ask!

Perhaps we can help you out in your search for the correct artwork for your release!

DC
09.03.2012 - 14:12
Tulimyrsky Desig

Tulimyrsky Design, which operates in Finland, is a graphic design studio that designs CD and DVD cover art, websites(layout and coding), logos, merchandise, promotional material etc.

Studio is specialized in making graphics to metal bands and it also keeps pricing flexible, so bands whom make self-published cds or demos would have the opportunity to get professionally
made album covers and websites.

check out studios websites: www.tulimyrsky.com

Facebook site: http://fi-fi.facebook.com/pages/Tulimyrsky-Design/177566328985521