Metal Storm logo
Guns N' Roses

Original post

Posted by Eight, 18.05.2006 - 13:36
I do belive that all of you know this band, don't you ? So i guess ill be the one who creates this thread.
I hear peoplesaying that Guns'n'Roses would be better off whitout Axel! i think not, whats done is done, and there couldnt be G'n'R whitout Axels Guns
28.02.2007 - 16:42
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
it will be never, come one sooner will come album from Nirvana then GNR looool
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
28.02.2007 - 21:18
Warman
Erotic Stains
Haha, that's right! There's a bigger chance that Chuch Schuldiner will release a new album before Guns n' Roses.
----
28.02.2007 - 21:54
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.02.2007 at 10:32

Written by Doc G. on 28.02.2007 at 01:25

In a move certain to surprise almost no one, Guns N' Roses has once again pushed back the release date of the band's long-awaited, oft-delayed album, "Chinese Democracy," reports liveDaily.com.

I don't think they will ever release it... Axl is way to scared that it will be a flop, which it certainly will be considering the shitty music whcih is featured on it.

Maybe they wanna release it when there is democracy in China, which by the looks of it is.... never.

Nah its actually decent music.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
20.03.2007 - 05:25
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
wow, just looking back on this thread, its the most repetitive thread ive ever seen, its full of people making there own (which you think are clever but are really just lame) cracks about how Chinese Democracy will never come out. And somehow I doubt any of you have actually heard the music. Its good, so (even though its not my thread) you people should really stop coming in here just to say that, because about 120 posts have already stated what your about to say, and no, your quips about this frequently delayed album are not as funny as they are to yourself.
----
- George Carlin
20.03.2007 - 12:46
Opium
Account deleted
Written by Doc G. on 20.03.2007 at 05:25

wow, just looking back on this thread, its the most repetitive thread ive ever seen, its full of people making there own (which you think are clever but are really just lame) cracks about how Chinese Democracy will never come out. And somehow I doubt any of you have actually heard the music. Its good, so (even though its not my thread) you people should really stop coming in here just to say that, because about 120 posts have already stated what your about to say, and no, your quips about this frequently delayed album are not as funny as they are to yourself.

Bah, I agree, this is just an outlet for people spamming all of a sudden, however some of us, like you or I, are looking forward to it. It will come out, I have no doubt it will and there shouldn't be any preconditions for the release, There doesn't necessarily need to be any kind of political activity occurring in China, which is a really bad call anyway... so spammers, please leave the hall!
20.03.2007 - 16:21
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem

i disagree, i heard almost all songs that should be on CD and they r ok not good as old gnr songs were, and maybe i did say few times album won't come,maybe im wrong but i would love to never see out of axl head, im huge GnR fan but this new music ain't same, and i still think axl is asshole
----
Erno Paasilinna
20.03.2007 - 22:52
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by [user id=12867] on 20.03.2007 at 12:46

Bah, I agree, this is just an outlet for people spamming all of a sudden, however some of us, like you or I, are looking forward to it. It will come out, I have no doubt it will and there shouldn't be any preconditions for the release, There doesn't necessarily need to be any kind of political activity occurring in China, which is a really bad call anyway... so spammers, please leave the hall!

Thank you, its good to see im not alone on this.
----
- George Carlin
22.03.2007 - 12:09
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite

I heard most of the songs that will be featured on CD, and they do suck big time. I really liked Appetite, and about half the songs on Use Your Illusion 1 & 2, but sorry to say. CD is just downright shitty.

Oh, btw, the release of CD has once again been postponed, so I keep on standing by my statement that this thing will never see the light of day or else it would already have been released.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.03.2007 - 00:00
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 22.03.2007 at 12:09

I heard most of the songs that will be featured on CD, and they do suck big time. I really liked Appetite, and about half the songs on Use Your Illusion 1 & 2, but sorry to say. CD is just downright shitty.

Oh, btw, the release of CD has once again been postponed, so I keep on standing by my statement that this thing will never see the light of day or else it would already have been released.

I fail to see whats so terrible about this material?
----
- George Carlin
24.03.2007 - 14:56
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Written by Doc G. on 23.03.2007 at 00:00

everything, first of axl's Vocal, btw what do u think that is good on this material, i can agree with maybe the Madascar sounds nice better but rest of stuff argh
----
Erno Paasilinna
24.03.2007 - 23:00
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by EddieGunner on 24.03.2007 at 14:56

Written by Doc G. on 23.03.2007 at 00:00

everything, first of axl's Vocal, btw what do u think that is good on this material, i can agree with maybe the Madascar sounds nice better but rest of stuff argh

The progression/the way the songs change, the lyrics are great, and the solos are insane. The only thing I dont like at this point is the drums and the bass, Duff really had a unique sound that ill miss, but so far weve only heard the demos so the drums will probably be better on the actual album.
----
- George Carlin
25.03.2007 - 12:54
Anathemani@c
They got all of us really bored with the chinese democracy production... How many years have passed? 12? or more? Anyway, I got some songs from the demos of chinese democracy, that are official from the GNR fan club. (I am not signed, the one who created the fan club is a neighbour)
----
Trapped in time
A miracle of hope and change
A swirling mass, no mercy now
If the truth hurts prepare for pain
......Do you think we 're forever???
25.03.2007 - 14:34
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
@Dr.Rock
yeah Duff was kick ass, also everybody will mis slash more then anyone he was fuckin master os solos in GNR nowdays dunno they r not what i was expecting sounds is so so diferent then it was and its anoying to watch how patetic axl is all of these years sayin it will be next year and same saying next it's so boring and tahst one of huge reason why i dislike this new GNR
and new members r not my fav's , maybe they should keep buckethead somehow in band he was good guitarist
----
Erno Paasilinna
26.03.2007 - 08:45
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by EddieGunner on 25.03.2007 at 14:34

@Dr.Rock
yeah Duff was kick ass, also everybody will mis slash more then anyone he was fuckin master os solos in GNR nowdays dunno they r not what i was expecting sounds is so so diferent then it was and its anoying to watch how patetic axl is all of these years sayin it will be next year and same saying next it's so boring and tahst one of huge reason why i dislike this new GNR
and new members r not my fav's , maybe they should keep buckethead somehow in band he was good guitarist

Yeah, I guess people dont like new GnR because theyre expecting to hear old GnR, which wont happen because every member had a unique sound. Ive come to terms with that, I guess others havnt. If I had it my way, yes there would be a reunion (which at this point is solely up to Slash, 'cause Steven and Izzy are both back on good terms with Axl, and Duff always follows Slash), but just because there isnt a reunion doesnt mean I cant enjoy Axls current work. But apparently the only reason Buckethead did work with GnR was because Axl gave him a Michael Myers doll or something.
----
- George Carlin
26.03.2007 - 23:06
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
MM doll he hee, funny

well we'll see at end when album If, ever come out, sounds till then we all can say it it sux it's good and stuff but we'll see
till then we should enjoy in AFD
----
Erno Paasilinna
03.04.2007 - 02:18
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Alright! just finished my review for AFD. I just submitted it, and its possibly the most long winded review Ive ever written, I hope they dont cut much out of it. But it was a hard review because I had no idea where to start. what a flawless album.
----
- George Carlin
03.04.2007 - 16:12
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
it's easy dude in single word PERFECT
----
Erno Paasilinna
04.04.2007 - 23:53
Bitch Boy
This was one of the very first rock bands I heard. I still enjoy songs like "Welcome to the jungle", "November Rain" and the cover of "Knockin' on heaven's doors".
30.04.2007 - 08:49
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
So an original line-up reunion is looking more and more hopeful every day, I recently read that Slash said it would be cool to get the band together for a few shows. Hopefully that few shows will get turned into a full blown world tour and a new album from the original lineup
----
- George Carlin
30.04.2007 - 22:33
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
well, but Axl 's word is last, and he can get ruined all deal verry soon
----
Erno Paasilinna
30.04.2007 - 22:53
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by EddieGunner on 30.04.2007 at 22:33

well, but Axl 's word is last, and he can get ruined all deal verry soon

Even Axl is looking promising though, like I said before, Duff will always follow Slash. and Izzy and Axl have always been friends, and Steven recently became back on talking terms with Axl. Steven also said that the new band was even telling Steven & Axl that they should reunite.
----
- George Carlin
30.04.2007 - 23:36
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
well old band was great dude, what will be in future dunno,.but i won't give myself any kind of hope, but it will be nice to see guys again in action to remeber those odl good 90's i wouldn't mind to see Matt in band too
----
Erno Paasilinna
01.05.2007 - 00:36
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
Is all this happening before or after 'Chinese Democracy' is released ?
----
Hell is other people - Jean-Paul Sartre
01.05.2007 - 00:41
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by hanna of steel on 01.05.2007 at 00:36

Is all this happening before or after 'Chinese Democracy' is released ?

Before.... cause Chinese Democracy will neve rbe released. They know how bad it is and that it will flop
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

01.05.2007 - 01:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I even dont wanna hear that album IMO Use Your Illusiomn are best work of them(bouth) but there are lyrics of that album in i-net i had read them some years ago
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.05.2007 - 04:20
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
But regarding new GnR lineup. Im absolutely convinced that Ron Thal (AKA Bumblefoot) and Buckethead are the same person, just alter egos. Think about it, that really sound like something Buckethead would do, Bumblefoot replaced Buckethead in GnR, they have similar playing styles, even similar stances while playing alot of the time. Im sure my theory is gonna be proved wrong by someone who has a pic of Buckethead unmasked.....
----
- George Carlin
05.05.2007 - 00:21
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
@Dr.Rock
nice theory, but why, who now needs theory of conspireci in hard rock , axl maybe he hee
dunno i doubt in that one , but at end u never know what can happen

@K7
suprise, u said UYI is best but most of GNR fans and those u r not huge fans love and prefer AFD
----
Erno Paasilinna
17.05.2007 - 13:26
Hyvaarin
Got my tickets for the Brisbane show of their tour - FRONT FUCKING MOSH!!
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
17.05.2007 - 16:45
darkest_star
Account deleted
velvet revolver... that's right???
18.05.2007 - 00:11
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Hyvaarin on 17.05.2007 at 13:26

Got my tickets for the Brisbane show of their tour - FRONT FUCKING MOSH!!

If Sebastian Bach is still opening your in for a treat. And if your gonna be at the front prepare to die, at the GnR show in my city I got front right up against the guard rail & dead center and I had a big bruise across my abdomen for being pushed against the guard rail for the entire show (which in its entirety ran from like 7pm till close to 3am)
----
- George Carlin