Metal Storm logo
Slovenia, Tolmin - Metalcamp Festival

Date: 16-22 July 2007

Tickets:

Presale price for the ticket from Monday (16th) to Sunday (22st of July) (camping included): 99 Euro

3 day pass from Thursday(19th) to Sunday(22st of July) (presale price); 79 Euro

Day ticket: 39 Euro

Entering in the camp with a car will cost you 10 Eu
Buy at www.metalcamp.com

If you have a band and you would like to play on Metal camp 2007 as talent forum stage band, just go to this site: http://www.metalcamp.com/nav.php?lang=en

Bands

Who was there?

Abattoir 100%
Vrana 100%
matos 100%
Silent Creeper 100%
Zeleznk 100%
Knightrider (Croatia) 100%
LYnX 100%
mara 100%
King OV Hell 100%
Thor87 (Switzerland) 100%
pulotto (Italy) 100%
Viking Bitch 100%
Slovenc88 100%
e6v6i6l.thoughts 100%
Rakshasa (Germany) 100%
morello (Hungary) 100%
Lesath (Hungary) 100%
Konjokradica (Croatia) 100%
OneWithMisery 90%

Comments page 3 / 5

Comments: 136   Visited by: 57 users
06.07.2007 - 01:05
AlGore
Account deleted
Written by Vrana on 05.07.2007 at 17:39

Written by [user id=24431] on 05.07.2007 at 01:13

I wish festivals like this happened in the US more often, but i guess we are lame....I would love to see Aborted live

Well, you can always come to our beautiful country, Slovenia, to Tolmin on MC festival . It's worth comming, Tolmin is a boeautifull small city and Slovenia is a country that you have to see once in your life

Thanks for the invite, but I don't have the money for anything along those lines.
06.07.2007 - 17:29
OneWithMisery
Quote:
That's true. In compare with last year...it can't really compare, because last year was totally awesome
But still, it won't be boring this year...Anyway we've got nice, beautiful COOOOLD river

It's cold, yeah I actually got really sick after last year's MC..not sure if it was because of too much alcohol, or the freezing water, though (totally offtopic:it kinda sucks that I have to write to you in english.. )
----
Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'till it goes CLICK!
06.07.2007 - 17:46
Abattoir
Staff
Written by OneWithMisery on 06.07.2007 at 17:29

It's cold, yeah I actually got really sick after last year's MC..not sure if it was because of too much alcohol, or the freezing water, though (totally offtopic:it kinda sucks that I have to write to you in english.. )

Maybe both, but I don't think that alcohol could harm you ...after a too much beer you can have only a hangover and that is normally of course

It's true, it sucks, (u pm )...We have to torture with this ebglish here ...
06.07.2007 - 17:47
Abattoir
Staff
i mean english
06.07.2007 - 20:25
OneWithMisery
Written by Abattoir on 06.07.2007 at 17:46

Written by OneWithMisery on 06.07.2007 at 17:29

Maybe both, but I don't think that alcohol could harm you ...after a too much beer you can have only a hangover and that is normally of course

It's true, it sucks, (u pm )...We have to torture with this ebglish here ...

I'm not sure I would even go in to the water if it wasnt't for alcohol Well anyway, we will enjoy it..
----
Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'till it goes CLICK!
06.07.2007 - 22:14
Abattoir
Staff
Written by OneWithMisery on 06.07.2007 at 20:25

I'm not sure I would even go in to the water if it wasnt't for alcohol Well anyway, we will enjoy it..

That's true . Music, alcohol, darkness or blackness and ''river'' ...that's it, all we need

And which day do you think that will be the best for you as regards on the mainstage?
06.07.2007 - 22:22
OneWithMisery
Quote:
And which day do you think that will be the best for you as regards on the mainstage?

The problem is that the bands I'm actually coming to see, are not playing on the same day... I really wanna see Satyricon, Korpiklaani, Ensiferum and Immortal..which is impossible, unless I stay there for 4 days And that's the reason I think that 3 days of metal camp (like the past years) would be just enough..so I still have to decide what I'm gonna do (u pm, ja )
----
06.07.2007 - 22:40
Abattoir
Staff
Quote:
Written by OneWithMisery on 06.07.2007 at 22:22

The problem is that the bands I'm actually coming to see, are not playing on the same day... I really wanna see Satyricon, Korpiklaani, Ensiferum and Immortal..which is impossible, unless I stay there for 4 days And that's the reason I think that 3 days of metal camp (like the past years) would be just enough..so I still have to decide what I'm gonna do (u pm, ja )

I little fucked up for you maybe ...Well, you will miss Korpiklaani if you go for 3 day as you already know but still there is enough to see .
Besides bands, we will see our beautiful mountains, river Soča, generelly nature...hehe and fresh air of course. So, i think it is worthed to go to Metalcamp every year (PS: pivo ruls)

06.07.2007 - 22:51
OneWithMisery
Quote:
Quote:

I little fucked up for you maybe ...Well, you will miss Korpiklaani if you go for 3 day as you already know but still there is enough to see .
Besides bands, we will see our beautiful mountains, river Soča, generelly nature...hehe and fresh air of course. So, i think it is worthed to go to Metalcamp every year (PS: pivo ruls)

Yeah, nature is the reason why we're going to metal camp every year, right? (I really hope my parents think that )
(btw, la?ko al union? tko na splo?no )
----
06.07.2007 - 23:01
Abattoir
Staff
Written by OneWithMisery on 06.07.2007 at 22:51

Yeah, nature is the reason why we're going to metal camp every year, right? (I really hope my parents think that )
(btw, la?ko al union? tko na splo?no )

Nature yeah, that's the reason .
(La?ko u fla?i, točeno Union ...same thing to me...sam da teče )
06.07.2007 - 23:54
OneWithMisery
Quote:

Sure it's nature..I mean beer is a natural product, right? and I usually sleep on the grass cause I'm "too tired", so...
(Agree...sam če morm glih izbirat pa heineken )
----
07.07.2007 - 14:26
Abattoir
Staff
Quote:
Written by OneWithMisery on 06.07.2007 at 23:54

Sure it's nature..I mean beer is a natural product, right? and I usually sleep on the grass cause I'm "too tired", so...
(Agree...sam če morm glih izbirat pa heineken )

Well, it is a natural product, partly . You sleep on the grass usually. So, too much beer is the main reason I conclude ...or just like that
(Heineken...fancy ...good choice)
07.07.2007 - 14:56
LYnX
we should drink beer together one day..
----
07.07.2007 - 15:55
Abattoir
Staff
Well, we should, why not...maybe on the festival
07.07.2007 - 18:21
Vrana
yeah, but I can remember how was last year, when we didn't find each other at the beach bar . Maybe this year we will meet, just tell where and when
07.07.2007 - 21:14
OneWithMisery
Quote:
Well, it is a natural product, partly . You sleep on the grass usually. So, too much beer is the main reason I conclude ...or just like that
(Heineken...fancy ...good choice)

Like it? Nor really, it's because of too much beer and other substances..
(fancy? Not really, it just feels good once in a while.. če mam glih preveč dnarja )
----
07.07.2007 - 22:26
Abattoir
Staff
Written by OneWithMisery on 07.07.2007 at 21:14

Like it? Nor really, it's because of too much beer and other substances..
(fancy? Not really, it just feels good once in a while.. če mam glih preveč dnarja )

Hehe...that's the life.Ireally don't like grass toomuch, I prefer woods or maybe the roof of a house ...At least mine friends told me like that
But I really don't give a shit...
07.07.2007 - 23:52
OneWithMisery
Quote:
Hehe...that's the life.Ireally don't like grass toomuch, I prefer woods or maybe the roof of a house ...At least mine friends told me like that

Interesting...I just have no idea how you manage to go to the roof if you're drunk I'm impressed by your skills though..
/btw, I think we're offtopic for a few days now /
----
07.07.2007 - 23:54
OneWithMisery
Written by LYnX on 07.07.2007 at 14:56

Which one?
----
08.07.2007 - 00:10
Abattoir
Staff
Quote:
Written by OneWithMisery on 07.07.2007 at 23:52

Interesting...I just have no idea how you manage to go to the roof if you're drunk I'm impressed by your skills though..
/btw, I think we're offtopic for a few days now /

Me either...I don't know how. I'm impressed too ...I suppose didn't worry if I would fall down from the roof, cause I was sooooft hehe
(it's true , but who will talk about Metalcamp know, if we can talk about more interesting things hehe...)
08.07.2007 - 00:13
Abattoir
Staff
Written by OneWithMisery on 07.07.2007 at 23:54

Written by LYnX on 07.07.2007 at 14:56

Which one?

Mercator beer (navaden)...the cheapest
08.07.2007 - 11:21
OneWithMisery
Quote:
Me either...I don't know how. I'm impressed too ...I suppose didn't worry if I would fall down from the roof, cause I was sooooft hehe
(it's true , but who will talk about Metalcamp know, if we can talk about more interesting things hehe...)

I really need to see you climbing on a roof so "sober"
(so I guess after metalcamp we won't talk about the music and stuff, we'll be back to beer topic, right? Just hope you won't fall down this year )
/Nothing wrong with Mercator beer... /
----
08.07.2007 - 13:26
Abattoir
Staff
Written by OneWithMisery on 08.07.2007 at 11:21

I really need to see you climbing on a roof so "sober"
(so I guess after metalcamp we won't talk about the music and stuff, we'll be back to beer topic, right? Just hope you won't fall down this year )
/Nothing wrong with Mercator beer... /

I won't even try to climb
Well, it's not necesserally, but I suppose we will after a week of Metalcamp .
Mercator beer ruls yea ...
08.07.2007 - 19:54
OneWithMisery
Quote:
try to climb
Well, it's not necesserally, but I suppose we will after a week of Metalcamp .
Mercator beer ruls yea ...

Dam, so I missed my chance
Hmm, I think that after a week of MC, I'll be sleeping for two weeks
----
08.07.2007 - 21:19
Abattoir
Staff
Written by OneWithMisery on 08.07.2007 at 19:54

Dam, so I missed my chance
Hmm, I think that after a week of MC, I'll be sleeping for two weeks

You have missed ...but, you never know, I could do something new this year
Well, I'll be sleeping for 6 hours and than I'll have to go to a football practice
08.07.2007 - 21:54
OneWithMisery
Quote:
You have missed ...but, you never know, I could do something new this year
Well, I'll be sleeping for 6 hours and than I'll have to go to a football practice

Come on, I wanna see some action..I'll buy you as much beer as you need to climb somewhere
(?portnik pa alko...ccc )
----
08.07.2007 - 22:20
Abattoir
Staff
Written by OneWithMisery on 08.07.2007 at 21:54

Come on, I wanna see some action..I'll buy you as much beer as you need to climb somewhere
(?portnik pa alko...ccc )

Well, you can buy me some beer , but I won't climb nowhere, cause I don't won't to kill myself
(ei, včasih gre skup to... )
08.07.2007 - 22:29
OneWithMisery
Quote:
Well, you can buy me some beer , but I won't climb nowhere, cause I don't won't to kill myself
(ei, včasih gre skup to... )

I will, if you'll climb on a tree..or at least a bush..or jump in the water with you're clothes on...come on, you have to do something, since I missed your famous roof climbing
(ja pol pa na zdravje )
----
08.07.2007 - 22:47
Abattoir
Staff
Written by OneWithMisery on 08.07.2007 at 22:29

I will, if you'll climb on a tree..or at least a bush..or jump in the water with you're clothes on...come on, you have to do something, since I missed your famous roof climbing
(ja pol pa na zdravje )

Ok, maybe I'll do something... . But I won't climb!
(na zdravje ...pa dej ?e eno rundo )
08.07.2007 - 23:04
OneWithMisery
Quote:
Ok, maybe I'll do something... . But I won't climb!
(na zdravje ...pa dej ?e eno rundo )

Soooo..you'll go swimming with you're clothes on? Hell yeah
(pol pa hitr en pir da ne bo angina drug dan )
----

Hits total: 9995 | This month: 9