Metal Storm logo
Chaostar - New Song Online

Chaostar has announced the stream of the first song entitled "Un Pensiero per il Destino" off of their upcoming release, Anomima via Rock Overdose. If you are curious to know what the band sounds like after nine years and the release of The Scarlet Queen, now you can.

Anomima will hit the stores on May 10th in Europe and throughout the world and May 28th in North America via Season Of Mist and features guest vocal appearances by Morbid Angel's David Vincent and Moonspell's Fernando Ribeiro. The cover artwork for Anomima was designed by Valnoir ( Morbid Angel, As I Lay Dying, Paradise Lost, Alcest, and many others).

Furthermore, there will be a deluxe limited edition of the album that will include a one-hour bonus DVD entitled Anomimata encased in a double-digipak format as well as an exclusive bonus track entitled "Canticles 2" with exclusive artwork and can be viewed here.

Chaostar will be headlining the Ghost Gathering Festival in Rasnov, Romania on July 13th.

Anomima tracklist:

01. 間 (MA)
02. Un Pensiero per il Destino
03. Sorrow Descending
04. Medea
05. Dilate The Time
06. Les Réminiscences Extatiques
07. Truth Will Prevail
08. Όμορφηκόρη
09. The Charmer
10. L'idée Fixe
11. Misery's King

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Chaostar
Posted: 30.03.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 35 users
30.03.2013 - 20:19
Susan
Smeghead
Wow. I had no idea what to expect. Never even heard of this band.

Can I just say?? I fucking LOVE Season Of Mist. Another strangely brilliant band brought to you by SOM.
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs

Hits total: 2323 | This month: 3