Metal Storm logo
Judicator - Change Artwork For Upcoming Album

US power metallers Judicator recently successfully completed their Indiegogo campaign to fund their upcoming release, At The Expense Of Humanity. Included in the campaign was also the intention of using part of the money to pay an artist to replace the previously released album cover, and today the new artwork, realized by Austin Bentley, has been revealed. Do you like the new one better or the previous one?

The album is supposed to be released on November 4th, while here you can listen to the previously released track "Coping Mechanism" off the album.

New artwork

Previous artwork

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Judicator
Posted: 08.07.2014 by R Lewis

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 51 users
08.07.2014 - 20:53
Ilham
Giant robot
My retinas.
08.07.2014 - 21:01
R Lewis

The new is werdly awesome
----
We could be so much more than we are. Stop.
08.07.2014 - 23:16
Zap
Yeah, better than the previous one
09.07.2014 - 00:02
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Bad.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
09.07.2014 - 01:54
CynicToOdors

Thanks for posting the update
09.07.2014 - 05:31
The Benighted

I...don't know if they were going for a serious look or not, but the new album art doesn't convey that at all. It looks really fucking goofy (especially in the face). The initial album art is pretty solid on it's own, albeit the font for the title seems to clash with the overall design.
----
Learn to adapt to the change, or get washed away like tears in the rain.
09.07.2014 - 07:09
The Evergreen

I like it when cover art is amazing, but I'm in it for the music.
This new cover mostly make me wonder what the hell was so bad about the old one that a new was worth paying for.

Hits total: 2074 | This month: 6