Metal Storm logo
Artwork and Drawings

Original post

Posted by Linak, 22.05.2006 - 07:19
I hope that was the name of the old thread?
Anyway I wanted to post something up and since the thread hadn't been created again, here it is, I'm sorry if someone had plans of creating it, and if there's something I should be warning here, please do tell so I can edit the first post.

Until then I guess, here's my artwork:

That's done in pastels, it's my sister's portrait, I drew it for her birthday and she liked it, which was a miracle considering she's so self centered ANY flaw she would have slauthtered me for

So enough of that, here's Teco:

I decided to upload the weird angled pictre of all the bunch I took because it looked better this way, it's just my weird eye here

Anyway people, post on!
29.03.2022 - 17:16
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
Written by Metren on 10.02.2017 at 12:35

Three pencil drawings I did for a project I am working on. As nuts as it must sound, I am seriously going to make a visual novel, drawing, programming, writing and composing the music all by myself. It'll probably take me 5 years or more, but hey, everyone needs a hobby, right?

I plan to re-draw these using a digital tablet, once I buy one next month. P.S. if anyone can recommend a good tablet for 350 euros or less, please do!

I just discovered this thread here. Your drawings are really really really good, dude!
How far have you gotten with this long-term project of yours?
29.03.2022 - 19:04
Metren
Dreadrealm
Written by F3ynman2000 on 29.03.2022 at 17:16

I just discovered this thread here. Your drawings are really really really good, dude!
How far have you gotten with this long-term project of yours?

Thank You! But as with most of my ambitious projects, it never got very far because I moved on to another project (that didn't go anywhere either).
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/