Metal Storm logo
Korn - New Song Available Online

Korn are a little "Insane". Well, that is just the name of their new song. The U.S. metallers have just unveiled the second single off their upcoming 12th album, The Serenity Of Suffering. If you missed the first single "Rotting In Vain", check it out here. Stop what you are doing and listen to the album opener below now!

You can grab The Serenity Of Suffering on October 21st on Roadrunner Records.

Tracks:

01. Insane
02. Rotting In Vain
03. Black Is The Soul
04. The Hating
05. A Different World [feat. Corey Taylor]
06. Take Me
07. Everything Falls Apart
08. Die Yet Another Night
09. When You're Not There
10. Next In Line
11. Please Come For Me

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Korn
Posted: 22.08.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 118 users
22.08.2016 - 15:06
Hellcult
Lets see... hmm, would say 6.5/10, after listening to that second track i think it won't get any better than this, overall avarage.
----
And I see the blade fall down upon the head of lord in heaven
And Darkness falls upon the end of history
While I drink the milk of the Black Goddess and cry over the mankind

Black Moses is my name...
22.08.2016 - 15:11
FYA
Destroyer
Another horrific cover art.
22.08.2016 - 22:00
Maglor
Wow, I think after a three awful albums, they are back to the good stuff.
----
Maglor
23.08.2016 - 00:15
Malignar
Sounds better than I thought it would. Once again I'm trying to care about cover art, but I just don't.
25.08.2016 - 00:09
Opethian
Written by Maglor on 22.08.2016 at 22:00

What? lmao. I can see where your comment would greatly reflect on their Dub step album but 'Remember who you Are & Paradigm Shift' were solid albums.
25.08.2016 - 00:47
Maglor
Written by Opethian on 25.08.2016 at 00:09

What? lmao. I can see where your comment would greatly reflect on their Dub step album but 'Remember who you Are & Paradigm Shift' were solid albums.

Compared what they did before, in my opinion they are worst, but yes The Path Of Totality are the worst of all xD, i think this one go back to good stuff like, Untouchables.
----
Maglor
27.08.2016 - 04:22
Opethian
Written by Maglor on 25.08.2016 at 00:47

Written by Opethian on 25.08.2016 at 00:09

Compared what they did before, in my opinion they are worst, but yes The Path Of Totality are the worst of all xD, i think this one go back to good stuff like, Untouchables.

Sounds promising so far. Korn was my gateway into the Metal world. Still support these guys and there were some dark times were I almost rejected them but I'm glad that they're not letting age become a factor. Can't wait for October
28.08.2016 - 12:41
Maglor
Quote:
Quote:

Sounds promising so far. Korn was my gateway into the Metal world. Still support these guys and there were some dark times were I almost rejected them but I'm glad that they're not letting age become a factor. Can't wait for October

For me was more less the same I'm really exited to listen the new album
----
Maglor
28.08.2016 - 15:41
Overrwatcher
This is actually really damn good. The groove combined with the death growls reminds me a lot of the heavier songs off of Slipknot's Iowa and the choruses are a big throwback to Issues. Sign me the fuck up for this album.
----
Overr's List Of Worthwhile Deathcore Albums

Written by Dr. Strawberry on 12.06.2016 at 19:43

Overwatcher, MS Xena, crumbled him in no time. MS needs you to kill the boredom in here.

Hits total: 2159 | This month: 7