Metal Storm logo
Diablo Swing Orchestra - Present 'Celebremos Lo Inevitable' Single

The Swedes Diablo Swing Orchestra are pleased to unveil their new single, "Celebremos Lo Inevitable", along with an official video clip. The song is part of the group's forthcoming full-length instalment Swagger & Stroll Down The Rabbit Hole, due out November 2nd.

Statement from the group: "Finally the time has come to release "Celebremos Lo Inevitable". The song draws inspiration from the Mexican holiday Día de Muertos and it's celebration of friends and family members who have passed on but still lives in our hearts and through our memories of them. It’s our first song in Spanish and we are really proud how it turned out and hope you’ll like it as much as we do. Enjoy!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Diablo Swing Orchestra
Posted: 25.09.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 97 users
25.09.2021 - 14:14
CWA
Another fantastic effort by this amazing band.
25.09.2021 - 21:27
Eternity'sChild
Enjoyed it - now with 2 very good songs out, I'm officially hyped for this release.
27.09.2021 - 09:54
qlacs
"The Quaker"
What's with the sound though, it's like mixed well then played through an old boombox...

Song is pretty balls though, I don't think I liked a song this much ever since their pre 2010's catalog.
----
27.09.2021 - 10:37
Andrew_Deer
None,really
Kinda weird mix tho, some dips around 2k and higher. It usually sounds fuller tbh.
27.09.2021 - 11:34
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Written by Andrew_Deer on 27.09.2021 at 10:37

Kinda weird mix tho, some dips around 2k and higher. It usually sounds fuller tbh.

To me it sounds like a low pass filter was left on as well, I hope someone at just left their monitoring fx on and this is just a small mistake, not the release...
----
27.09.2021 - 16:39
annodomini
Written by qlacs on 27.09.2021 at 11:34

Written by Andrew_Deer on 27.09.2021 at 10:37

To me it sounds like a low pass filter was left on as well, I hope someone at just left their monitoring fx on and this is just a small mistake, not the release...

People where noticing the same issue with the first single, they said it is intentional, but I doubt it.

Nevertheless sound great so far.
----
the riddle wants to be...

Hits total: 2146 | This month: 8