Metal Storm logo
Judas Priest - Richie Faulkner Hospitalized, Remainder Of US Tour Postponed

Heavy metal icons Judas Priest were forced to postpone the remainder of their U.S. tour, after guitarist Richie Faulkner was hospitalized with a major medical heart condition.

Statement from Judas Priest: "It is with deep regret that we have to postpone the rest of our US Tour - Richie has major medical heart condition issues which have landed him in hospital where he is being treated - in the meantime we are all sending love to our Falcon to wish him a speedy recovery...

"As soon as we have any updates from his doctors on when we can reschedule the dates we will of course announce them - tickets will be valid.''

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Judas Priest
Posted: 28.09.2021 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 137 users
28.09.2021 - 10:49
Khold Baroness

Get better soon 🙏🖤💙🎵🎶
28.09.2021 - 11:04
JoHn Doe

Speedy recovery! Get well soon!
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
28.09.2021 - 12:26
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Shiiit I would have expected this news from any other band member EXCEPT him, I hope all will be fine
28.09.2021 - 22:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Valentin B on 28.09.2021 at 12:26

Shiiit I would have expected this news from any other band member EXCEPT him, I hope all will be fine

Same here, but we have guy who can replace him, guy who du he replaced him can stap in in original roll
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.09.2021 - 23:21
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Bad English on 28.09.2021 at 22:00

Same here, but we have guy who can replace him, guy who du he replaced him can stap in in original roll

If you are talking about KK, that ship has sailed already, he decided to leave Priest, now it would be stupid for him to replace his replacement. Also considering from many points of view, without Ritchie, Judas Priest would sadly be finished.
29.09.2021 - 04:14
sbgmetal

Idk why it took me this news to realize how much i actually like richie, hope he gets better
29.09.2021 - 08:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Valentin B on 28.09.2021 at 23:21

Written by Bad English on 28.09.2021 at 22:00

If you are talking about KK, that ship has sailed already, he decided to leave Priest, now it would be stupid for him to replace his replacement. Also considering from many points of view, without Ritchie, Judas Priest would sadly be finished.

I agree, and it's his fault, why you leave money making band for a business?
----

apos;'
[image]
30.09.2021 - 05:10
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Wishing all the best! Get well soon!
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
30.09.2021 - 06:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
He had hearth surgery
----

apos;'
[image]
27.11.2021 - 14:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
QUEENSRŸCHE will support JUDAS PRIEST on the rescheduled "50 Heavy Metal Years" North American tour dates in March-April 2022.

Whole list https://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/807246
----

apos;'
[image]

Hits total: 2845 | This month: 2